Gasmaskguy

Jan 9, 2019
The game looks promising, power vacuum style of ntr (non cannon) without the daily grind but well probably a lot shorter too

Small bug tho Renpy says there is a missing image day1_40 (non ntr path)
Thank you for playing the game and finding that bug. I'll get that fix in the next update.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
You mentioned that script is finished, so it's request for Your next projects, do not add pregnancy in last part of a game, let female MC to get pregnant in the middle or first third part of story.
Instead of pregnancy ending (hate them), better to show reaction of female MC, anger, hate, disgust, degeneracy of being impregnated by some small inhuman creature. Scenes where she lies to people asking who is a father, dialog after giving birth with her saying it's definitely won't happen again, etc.
Also You mentioned body changing with corruption, sounds great, adding her angry reactions on her body becoming more suitable for breeding would be good. And what about her nipples darkening when (if) she'll get pregnant, also will You add lactation?

P.S. One thought about ntr, Yennefer is quite bitchy ambitious character (at least in the books), she's ready to lie and fuck if it can benefit her or witches' circle, she never committed herself to anyone, while Geralt is wandering philosopher who never heard about monogamy.
And goblin can't be ntred cause he's not loving her but wants to turn her into breeding bitch.

P.P.S. Also last remark, Yennefer is a witch and lives for couple hundreds of years, books don't cover her whole life, so you all can consider this story a canon, with inexperienced witch Yennefer spending several years as goblin's baby-making machine before she found way to escape.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you for the reply, I am considering to put the NTR tag in, but since this is not related to TW3 but just a mere inspiration, so the character Jennifer here doesn't have any love interest to cheat on, hence no NTR tag.
As for the future tags, I'm still learning about the tags and rules so I will put them into the post once I figure them out.
And all the sample images I posted are already rendered and will be used ingame.
Thank you.
I hope this does not get abandoned like most other goblin games

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I see, then in that case I will add the tag NTR to it.
Thank you for the clarification.
Likely for the best, even if you can & do end up making it 100% optional/Avoidable/preventable there will be some people who want to know that kind of content exists in the game so they don't accidentally her blind sided or at the very least they can make a more informed choice.

Sadly it's one of the most controversial kinks in these games, that and feet

Anyway I won't tell you how to make or do the game but I would like to know if you'll eventually make it possible to avoid any and all Males from touching the girls including the black guy.

Again I'm not asking to make the changes, I just want to know if things around that topic or nature will change, I'm just asking so I know if I can come back to this game later and try it out since I'm not into seeing other males touch any if the girls we will eventually get to fuck ourselves

Reactions: MrDeadRat
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes