VN - Ren'Py - Breed [v0.3.1] [Gasmaskguy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sinxflavio2

The game is in earlier stages, thus the 4 stars, but for what i can say is that i believe this game will be good, the dev listens to the feedback of people, the models are hot, and this is a corruption game with something that imo all corruption games should have, Body modifications, in this case the dev said that the girl body will become lewder as the corruption progress, thicker body and bigger tits and ass, this got me really hung for the game

the game has ntr, but even for that the dev listened to people opinions and is tweaking how it works

as i said we're in the earlier stages of the game, but as for the potential, it can go far, imo let make a prediction here, this is the first game of this dev, where he tests things and it'll serve like a foundation for a next big one
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ToxicZ

Amazing game to fap to. Decisions actually matter for progressing the story. Also, a good bit of variance between scenes based on your decisions. The model is 11/10, and only gets better every update. Nice mix of fetishes, mostly focuses on corruption/mind control, with a little bit of NTR as bad endings. Also strangely enough I enjoy the AI voice over, it actually fits pretty well

TL;DR - Great game to fap too if you're into corruption/mind control with actual physical/mental changes.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Eudaldigo

Well it has been good. At the moment there is little content (obviously), but Yennefer's model is quite sexy and each decision is important to a certain extent. We still cannot impregnate and subdue our beloved sorceress, in fact in version 0.2 not only do we not rape her or have sex with her, we don't even touch her (although there are quite a few sexual scenes for the short duration of the game). And little more, I have a predilection for goblin games and this is no exception, I would give it a 3 but the 4 will help raise an average that is low due to little content, something that personally seems a little unfair to me. I hope the game is not abandoned and if another sorceress appears in the future I would be more than grateful:sneaky:.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

Not bad but far from good

Pros:
    1. Yennifer has always been beautiful, here she is just extra slutty and looks very closely like the original, even has the same attitude
    2. Model is very nice
    3. Written well enough and structured well so the story if you can call it that is simple yet done well.
    Cons:
    1. Too short, there is little to no content, all that is there would make for 10min of gameplay and IMO should have been the first release giving the player at least some action.
    2. As it is, the goblin (MC) does not get lucky at all in any way with Yen, even the naughty things you can get up to in the background are pretty simple and nothing noteworthy.
    3. The goblin looks actually completely silly, the model is dated and his junk looks like a prop for a circus act...erm...why??
    Overall the game is so basic, has so little content and clearly there does not go much effort into the development compared to other games out there. The idea is solid, but execution lacks the effort that could have made this a very good game, even if its ultimately very short. Pity...
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Babelok

The game looks good.
    I prefer in general more petite female characters but Yen model is fine, the voice is a nice add compared to other game from sam genre, the music is also good stuff.
    I hope to see more actions in next updates and more devious content, glad it goes out of vanilla category with random generic scenes.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

i really want to love this game and its idea cause i LOVE the model and her curves and i really like nasty goblin stuff. but... why do there has to be a muscular black dude? (like in way too many games with curvy chicks...) i installed the game and wanted to play it to see the nasty goblin fuck the curvy human chick and suck her big tits. and not some muscular black human dude fuck her...
    feels like a drag and i assume next update will be still no sex content since it seems the goblin stuff will be the cherry on top and a progress... but i hoped its a straight forward game (like the gameplay and dialogue suggests by the way!) and there will be immediately sex between the goblin and the curvy female. and the plan is the sex gets dirtier and wilder for each update between them.
    not a fan of seeing the female fuck with plenty other (mascular black) human guys till she finally get fucked by the goblin in update 0.08 or something... >.>

the female is WAY too hot for that and even the goblin model is too good.

i want to see them fuck in as many scenarios and positions as possible please. i would LOVE this to be a sex and breed trainer with a hot human female than anything else.

please.

pros:
    + incredible hot female (which seems to get even curvier!)
    + good goblin model and size
    + solid renders
    + straight forward dialogue

cons:
    - black human guy
    - no sex (with goblin)
    - feels like it will need several updates do get them fucking even the breeding should be the cherry on top...
  7. 4.00 star(s)

dirtyrait

Perhaps, for a deeper dive into the story, it is worth adding something between Jennifer's bathroom and the moment when she brought the slave? The depth of Goblin and Jennifer's interpersonal relationship is lacking.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Feru452ax

A ultra short start, but it has potential. For people who like NTR, mindcontrol or/and The Witcher, this game may be something good.
    Hard to know the direction this will take, but it could be something amazing.