Unity - Breeders [v0.0.12] [Moeymoey]

1. 4.00 star(s)

bouioasduncoasd

For a demo, the animation quality and ideas therein are pretty good.
    I do like the Silent Hill The Room vibes of the setting, even if the Goblin can feel out of place, and the turn based combat, while engaging, could do with an alternate take on the magic system that fits the Silent-Hill-ish tone of the game. Perhaps even re-using the monster designs, or evolving the monster designs from Breed Labs could be fitting, givne this is (apparently) a concept demo for a sequel of sorts.
    And the OST is fitting.
    I do find the lack of any items to restore mana, reduce lust/climax build up, and other things a bit concerning but for a demo, this missing option in combat is fine..

Now, the one suggestion I'll make, which is admittedly asking alot.
    This combat system, the OST and jiggle physics, all of it, would be nice to see incorporated into Breed Labs. Using the existing locations and monsters of Breed Labs of course.
    Given the similarities in the Silent Hill inspirations, it'd be nice to see this Concept Demo being the basis for an upgrade to Breed Labs, or having Breed Labs being incorporated into this game (even if it's heavily truncated in length, as a sort of prologue).

My suggestion aside, this is pretty neat as an H-Game demo, the only parts I find issue with are (currently) justifiable due to it being a 0.0 level demo/alpha build.
    Worth keeping an eye on, if you ask me
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Adto

Let's hope it turns out good.
    Until the moment of this review there is practically nothing, but there is a basis.
    For this reason it should not deserve 4-5 stars either. I would wait a while and see what he comes up with.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hentai90

cool principle has something of resident evil about it. and round tactics are great. I especially like the animation angle pov style. please continue
    The dressing and equipping of weapons was also successful.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Bohauo

Good concept, really enjoyed it...
    Graphics was good, had some trubbel with the "key" but it is in a early state so i don't mind some bugs here and there...

Keep up the good work and i thing you got a really good game here!