daniel330

Aug 20, 2022
I said that when I see this game update, then I will believe it. I still don't see the new version of the game. and I really don't believe that this game will be finished. And if they manage to finish this game, I apologize now that I didn't believe that they would finish it.
and I found this game by chance and so I also found the other 2 games, I don't know in which year I found it, but it happened that when I find a good game it is abandoned after a few months and these are the games Breeding Farm, Haramase Simulator, What and Legend, these are 3 games that are my favorites, but of course they were abandoned. The games I like were abandoned for a while, it's like a curse was placed on me. So I'll believe it when I see it.
and the game What a Legend is not abandoned, it just takes a long time to update the game, so there is hope.
and I'm sorry the way I write, I'm writing it through google translate.
and if it really happens in the future that this game will be Abandoned, I'm talking ahead of time. I told you so. now we will see how the future of this game will be.and one more thing, if they put this game on steam, I will buy it.

Last edited:

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
" Moving forward, we’re recommitting to our projects, specifically "Amity Park." We're focusing all our efforts on preparing an exciting update, which we aim to release by the end of next month. "

Translation: Screw you morons who are only here for the breeding game, its gona be the same old shit of milking breeding to fund amity!

Blck

May 22, 2017
" Moving forward, we’re recommitting to our projects, specifically "Amity Park." We're focusing all our efforts on preparing an exciting update, which we aim to release by the end of next month. "

Translation: Screw you morons who are only here for the breeding game, its gona be the same old shit of milking breeding to fund amity!
Miss your comments :D

Reactions: Tuga85

tank1221

Jul 16, 2017
I most surely did not have a Gzone coming back marked on my bingo card but it is a welcome surprise i just hope the project can somehow continue.

Also seems update has been shared but only for 20 bucks subs.

Reactions: Kraz4life

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
So Gzone fell into depression so hard he stopped working on the game and also completely stopped communicating with his team so they wrote him off and started anew? But meanwhile he also made bunch of AI projects for fun? And who are "WE"? Rest of his team confirmed they couldn't reach him this whole time. This is complete shitshow and even if this isn't attempt to continue milk patreon some more I highly doubt any game will be finished after seeing this.

MeteorCat07

Dec 5, 2018
The release will go public in about two weeks, so there's that.
For now, it's locked behind the highest tier, which is 20 bucks.

Blck

May 22, 2017
We need one hero to get link then in order to ekhm get him earn our trust
Know how this reads to me?

He was gone so long that others proclaimed the project dead. The Patreon money stops coming in. All of a sudden, after a handful of new appeasement assets, GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Don't give him more money. He can re-earn our trust over time.

Reactions: Tuga85

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
A few things that are obvious for me:

• As Tinkerhell mentioned, the timing is really off, with GZone "suddenly" popping up just as the Patreon money runs dry.
  • If the depression was so bad that it prevented GZone from contacting the rest of his team, how the hell did he have the willpower to focus on AI projects?
  • "Moving forward, we’re recommitting to our projects, specifically "Amity Park."" = say goodbye to Breeding Farm.
Perhaps, in this situation, the best approach would be to split the team, recruit some more people, and give the new team the assets behind Breeding Farm, so they can continue the project regardless of GZone, while the later (and anyone who decides to work with him) can focus on Amity Park? Just an idea, mind you.

Seesama

May 15, 2017
With this and other numerous incidents - it has been my personal experience and seen it in other cases where people struggling with mental health start avoiding a longer/bigger project and procrastinate with small new projects. Going no contact because of mental effort + needing to confront the shame of missed messages that only grows the longer the pause has been. I don't see any reason to doubt the depression claims here and elsewhere.

HOWEVER

Until the person has learned how to manage their workload so things keep moving forward and communication stays on. Until they have a solution, not just the excuse, there's no point of trusting them with either your monetary support or just belief in these forums. Again, from personal experience - having free money coming in makes confronting your issues really hard since the environment is rewarding you even if you're doing nothing.

Reactions: drone4of2

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
  • As Tinkerhell mentioned, the timing is really off, with GZone "suddenly" popping up just as the Patreon money runs dry.
  • If the depression was so bad that it prevented GZone from contacting the rest of his team, how the hell did he have the willpower to focus on AI projects?
  • "Moving forward, we’re recommitting to our projects, specifically "Amity Park."" = say goodbye to Breeding Farm.
Since breeding farm is basically a money siphoning scheme to fund amity park, they were hoping that maybe they can milk it passively with no work, hoping there'll be a lot of those type of ignorant rich patrons who forgot to unsubscribe or even checking the status of where their money went this month.. the test failed, patrons actually had no loyalty and jumped ship too soon (maybe it was uncoordinated with the team because they create a competition product right away), now they trying to backpedal this mess and hope the funding is secure for their golden child game

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes