3731d

Sep 3, 2022
Its a base64 code, it directs to a mega link with version 0.7.
Download at your own risk, I think it is a virus but to be sure I will run it through virus total and update you all

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Since breeding farm is basically a money siphoning scheme to fund amity park, they were hoping that maybe they can milk it passively with no work, hoping there'll be a lot of those type of ignorant rich patrons who forgot to unsubscribe or even checking the status of where their money went this month.. the test failed, patrons actually had no loyalty and jumped ship too soon (maybe it was uncoordinated with the team because they create a competition product right away), now they trying to backpedal this mess and hope the funding is secure for their golden child game
That's another reason why I think that the teams should be split: each game should be financed by its own merits.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
You guys wouldn't perhaps have the Linux version for 0.7, do you? The Windows version does run through Wine, but it's far from ideal.

Reactions: akagitsune

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
That's another reason why I think that the teams should be split: each game should be financed by its own merits.
Ideally a team should only be working on one game where it's merit is only that game. Unfortunately that can never be the reality, even in major players (AAA) the revenue stream for a company is to use current projects to fund future ones. Ideally they should only have 1 patreon and be properly interacting with their "investors".

With them having multiple patreons they should have regularly scheduled progress reports for each project and ideally on the back end be significantly better structured than a single point of failure.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
" Moving forward, we’re recommitting to our projects, specifically "Amity Park." We're focusing all our efforts on preparing an exciting update, which we aim to release by the end of next month. "

Translation: Screw you morons who are only here for the breeding game, its gona be the same old shit of milking breeding to fund amity!
and it's a damn parody game when dude could have a ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DONUTSTEEL, just like that breeding island dude whose main games are parodies but once he had to come up with OC's, dude rushed to finish the story as quick as possible :HideThePain:.

Reactions: Tuga85
3.70 star(s) 58 Votes