Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oof, I really hope that gay tag is avoidable. If do you might wanna add a big (Avoidable) next to it under the genres.
You can strengthen and increase your monster's stats by doing any number of deeds with them. They're all sexual in nature, but can be avoided out right by not clicking the "Show Animation" tab next to the "Breed" button. This was also to stop automatic animation popups from slowing down gameplay if you saw a particular sex animation already. I don't think it's really planned to be integrated into the story at all though.

Reactions: OhWee

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You can strengthen and increase your monster's stats by doing any number of deeds with them. They're all sexual in nature, but can be avoided out right by not clicking the "Show Animation" tab next to the "Breed" button. This was also to stop automatic animation popups from slowing down gameplay if you saw a particular sex animation already. I don't think it's really planned to be integrated into the story at all though.
But we don't have to right, can we just avoid the male monsters as the breeder?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
But we don't have to right, can we just avoid the male monsters as the breeder?
I mean yeah, you don't have to put your MC in the pen as a male monster. You could breed other monsters, if you've got energy to spend. It's sorta all about what your strats are. I think it's all about your best bet to delivering those monster request orders.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I mean yeah, you don't have to put your MC in the pen as a male monster. You could breed other monsters, if you've got energy to spend. It's sorta all about what your strats are. I think it's all about your best bet to delivering those monster request orders.
Listen I'd rather use CE then force my character take a cat dick, just not my thing.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Listen I'd rather use CE then force my character take a cat dick, just not my thing.
I can't say for 100% certainty, but I think any of our MC models will have him being the 'top' in the situation.

Still, pretty gay. But, considering it's just a gameplay mechanic, I'd hope it wouldn't bother you too much, Mister Pills.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can't say for 100% certainty, but I think any of our MC models will have him being the 'top' in the situation.

Still, pretty gay. But, considering it's just a gameplay mechanic, I'd hope it wouldn't bother you too much, Mister Pills.
I mean the OG Breeding season is still one of my favorite games despite its untimely end, and it had optional gay scenes. As long as its not forced we're all good.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017

What would a male breeder ever go in with a male monster for? The point is breeding and two males can't breed a damned thing. lol

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Well, I found Breeding Season (and F95Zone in general) long after it had died, and heavy simulation games are my cup of tea - my favorite game here to date remains Strive to Power.

So, you now have your first Patron on this project, even if I'm only pledging a dollar for now.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Well, I found Breeding Season (and F95Zone in general) long after it had died, and heavy simulation games are my cup of tea - my favorite game here to date remains Strive to Power.

So, you now have your first Patron on this project, even if I'm only pledging a dollar for now.
**Obligatory Jeremiah Johnson nodding GIF**

D

Deleted member 51206

Hahaha What was it about BS that that didn't quite "get your goat"? We'd like to make a game a lot of people can enjoy for numerous reasons.
The part where it was a patreon milk project, bringing updates every month (assuming they wernt delayed like usual) that added nothing and just constantly reworked itself.
Already is.
Setting a low bar here. Its like comparing Paint to any game

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes