RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Or again, just don't turn the animations on to see said M on M. Business is business, people, sometimes you gotta get a lil gay to make some fat gold stacks. :ROFLMAO:
This is where we finally disagree, no amount of money can be used to convince me to pork another man; Unless its over 1 mil, then its no longer gay, its only a hustle.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
MorahZamora The font size and the dialogue box seem like a huge mismatch. It reminds me when a developer is forced to implement English into a Japanese game and they don't have enough space so they make the font as small as possible to fit into the tiny little box.
Also do males give birth or something? Something like 10% pregnancy really threw me off. :unsure:

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
MorahZamora The font size and the dialogue box seem like a huge mismatch. It reminds me when a developer is forced to implement English into a Japanese game and they don't have enough space so they make the font as small as possible to fit into the tiny little box.
Also do males give birth or something? Something like 10% pregnancy really threw me off. :unsure:
Let me ask the main programmer what that statistic really attributes.

Other fonts might just give us more trouble than it's worth to have it match up perfectly, I think. Sorry if it's a bit straining. Before, the dialogue options were far more transparent, but we thought that'd be screwy with the eyes, and thankfully they look a lot better now.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Let me ask the main programmer what that statistic really attributes.

Other fonts might just give us more trouble than it's worth to have it match up perfectly, I think. Sorry if it's a bit straining. Before, the dialogue options were far more transparent, but we thought that'd be screwy with the eyes, and thankfully they look a lot better now.
You can't make it flow more naturally? It seems unnatural you need all the of it to fit into one box. Especially when you need to do a info dump.

Reactions: EloquentBarbarian

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You can't make it flow more naturally? It seems unnatural you need all the of it to fit into one box. Especially when you need to do a info dump.
I mean, it's just not the utmost importance to us, it fits for the moment. I do agree with you, some info can and should be broken up a bit, but that's a case by case basis. We're not really looking atm to do a whole font change and correction the complications that might arise from that.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
what if said man is a very girlish trap?
At the stage we're in right now, again, I'm not certain. It's day 1 of v.0.1 right now, we're still making sure people even care or like it.

Shrug.gif

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Or again, just don't turn the animations on to see said M on M. Business is business, people, sometimes you gotta get a lil gay to make some fat gold stacks. :ROFLMAO:
If that's the case, futa (and especially futa on male) should definitely be added in the near future. I guarantee that's a huge missed opportunity with pretty much every breeding game, futa is incredibly popular.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
huh?? I was asking him if it was a girlish trap if that would make him more willing to do a man for less money(it was mostly a joke)
Sure, my point is that just programming or planning that sorta thing in would require additions to the art, animations, task managers, dialogue scripts, a whole lot. I'm not ruling anything out, for anybody wondering about additional styled MC's, I'm just saying it's not on the table atm. :D

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes