Unity Breeding Season Estrus [v0.0.1] [H-Bomb]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Azurblau

Feb 11, 2022
How is this supposed to work if the "original" was never finished?
Well, there is no current gameplay there, but at least this is explained...you (heavily hinted protagonist of the previous game) died and are revived for your special skill-set
watching things bone all day, every day is hard you know

Sep 17, 2022
I remember H-bomb had a 4chan thread complaining about mental issues that contributed to Breeding Season's death, that half of the story where he was picking fights more than contributing to the game.
Maybe he's gone to therapy or something, coming back when he's actually ready to make a game. Finger's crossed.

Reactions: Stone15214

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
I don't think it has anything to do with realism, or percentage of quality, or anyone saying "how dare they".

I'm pretty sure it has entirely to do with the jarring effect of seeing 15 completely different looking redheads, and doing all the work of wrapping your head around them all being the same character. Nobody is "offended" here. Its just preference, and it happens to be a preference that tends to speak specifically towards most common human cohesive recognition.
Yeah, not only is it a problem with consistency but all of the ai art I've seen looks very samey style wise. They always tend to have this HQ wallpaper type of look that lacks any character vs art from well known artists like Minus8 that has a unique look you can identify. I wouldn't say that I hate ai art I just don't think they fit well into games.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
What can I say except I'll be looking at this thread with a LOT of interest.

I'll be back!

Sep 17, 2022
Yeah, not only is it a problem with consistency but all of the ai art I've seen looks very samey style wise. They always tend to have this HQ wallpaper type of look that lacks any character vs art from well known artists like Minus8 that has a unique look you can identify. I wouldn't say that I hate ai art I just don't think they fit well into games.
I agree, but isn't it kinda snobby to say all art needs to stand out that way? Even as a real artist I can say it's difficult to find an expressive unique style. If we go with that we say you need every writer to drop like a couple grand hiring a professional artist, all when evidently none of them actually care about standing out for the art.

I think it just makes more sense to judge AI games as text-based games, the good part is the writing, the visuals are just a bonus.

Reactions: fireboon
Jun 19, 2018
FYI I have no idea what sexual type content is in or coming to the game. The second I saw AI I gouged out my eyes. The game is also being made by H-Bomb who was the lead(?) for the original Breeding Season iirc. So... take this game with a grain of salt.
Is it safe to assume that the guy is just trying to hijack the popularity of the IP to milk a quick buick while trying to keep staff expenses at a minimum, hence the AI-generated content?

Sep 17, 2022
Is it safe to assume that the guy is just trying to hijack the popularity of the IP to milk a quick buick while trying to keep staff expenses at a minimum, hence the AI-generated content?
Well, I just played most of the intro. I think he might actually be trying to write a story, while taking psychedelics, because almost none of this makes sense, and it is only barely related to the original.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Well, I just played most of the intro. I think he might actually be trying to write a story, while taking psychedelics, because almost none of this makes sense, and it is only barely related to the original.
..there are no good, cheap psychedelics and ayawaska(plant based detoxified DMT) hits once and gets you to quit by yourself 99% of the time. Also, do I have to play this to get at the non-nonsensical story? What if it makes sense to me?
I don't take drugs, but I have the sneaking suspicion I'm neurodivergent and that may skew my view on the logic.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Not only you picked cursed game title, you also going with AI.

Such crusade either very smart or very stupid. Time will show.

Good luck o/

Sep 17, 2022
..there are no good, cheap psychedelics and ayawaska(plant based detoxified DMT) hits once and gets you to quit by yourself 99% of the time. Also, do I have to play this to get at the non-nonsensical story? What if it makes sense to me?
I don't take drugs, but I have the sneaking suspicion I'm neurodivergent and that may skew my view on the logic.
It's not that I can't read it, there's just no reason to the madness.
You talk to a space ship in a simulation where he describes aliens that have made a deal with "the diplomacy" to be bred for a mission that you aren't told about because it's too complicated, but the spaceship needs your consent to involve you in this conflict(?) as an alien, meanwhile this is all supposedly occurring after Breeding Season.

Why does any of that matter? If you're not gonna tell a story about the conflict then all you're really doing is setting a vague psychedelic atmosphere.

i think the content still same with the breeding season flash game, but after seeing the Ai tag meh
No gameplay in v0.1 :KEK:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It's not that I can't read it, there's just no reason to the madness.
You talk to a space ship in a simulation where he describes aliens that have made a deal with "the diplomacy" to be bred for a mission that you aren't told about because it's too complicated, but the spaceship needs your consent to involve you in this conflict(?) as an alien, meanwhile this is all supposedly occurring after Breeding Season.

Why does any of that matter? If you're not gonna tell a story about the conflict then all you're really doing is setting a vague psychedelic atmosphere.

No gameplay in v0.1 :KEK:
So, if I may break this down for easier consumption..
MC talks to a spaceship..
but they're in a simulated space..
he presumably, the spaceship, describes aliens..
these aliens have made a diplomatic deal, a breeding agreement.
#And here the structure just flops..
Are the bred aliens going on a mission, is the breeding the mission, are their children going on a mission?
I presume it's the second, in which case, the wording is wrong. It should go like this:

The aliens have agreed to be bred AS a mission, as the mission itself being them getting bred.
Why the MC isn't told about it, considering the organisers could just fly by and be like:
"no time to explain. We need you to breed some hot aliens, son. Hop on this ship and have the hotties hop on that dick of yours. DEEZ NUTS are very valuable to us."

Why this has to occur after the first game is, because MC probably already has experience as an Earth based breeder :/

Why even have a conflict, when you can describe a low population/low fertility crisis and have male human DNA be easily subjugatable on a genetic level, making it neutral and convenient for breeding alien females :3

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
I agree, but isn't it kinda snobby to say all art needs to stand out that way? Even as a real artist I can say it's difficult to find an expressive unique style. If we go with that we say you need every writer to drop like a couple grand hiring a professional artist, all when evidently none of them actually care about standing out for the art.

I think it just makes more sense to judge AI games as text-based games, the good part is the writing, the visuals are just a bonus.
Fair point. AI also gives people who may be a talented programmer or writer an opportunity to make a game despite having no visual art skills. I wouldn't say all art needs to stand out and have it's own unique look though I'd even say that new art forms can be born when other artists emulate a certain style with their own spin, in the same way that punk rock lead to heavy metal.
Both of these games use pixel art yet still maintain a sense of uniqueness:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-conquest-v1-12-badcolor.143535/
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-leaf-land-maple-tea-ecstasy-v1-2-1-ahegames.27401/

AI can't really add it's own spin to things or has trouble keeping things consistent which is why I think they're not the best choice for games although I have seen some pretty good ai generated images that were touched up by an actual artist.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes