Breeding Season Remake using Godot Game Engine is in early developlment

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Youtuber has started a remake of Breeding Season and is doing it solo at the moment. He has been posting updates and is still in it's early stages (Announcement July 2020). I am hoping he creates a patreon account when he has a more solid foundation of the game.

CarelessCaretaker Makes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
It's dead again. Thanks to Mr. "I fucked up the great game to make the shitty one and am continuing to restrict a usage of my art".
Sorry for bad english.
Though, it can't be worse than this killer of Breeding Season.
Hm? Original dev sued "remaker" for using his sprites?

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
It's dead again. Thanks to Mr. "I fucked up the great game to make the shitty one and am continuing to restrict a usage of my art".
Sorry for bad english.
Though, it can't be worse than this killer of Breeding Season.
S-Purple is an asshole. There's a second video that suggests that he is remaking the art. So he may have not quit yet, unless he posted somewhere else other than youtube. On youtube he suggest he is still working on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd

ingloriousone

Sep 16, 2019
S-Purple is an asshole. There's a second video that suggests that he is remaking the art.

So he may have not quit yet, unless he posted somewhere else on his youtube channel it suggest he is still working on it.
You've brought me a hope, stranger! Gratias tibi!

May 4, 2018
i would love to have and support a new breedingseason game but i m not sure about his subscribestar . any infos or news i would love too. Cloud Meadow is ASS

bardhorseman

Mar 8, 2021
Is there any news about this project? It seems very interesting. I'm wary of Patreon being used to fund it, though.