Not Available.​

Updated: 12-Feb-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Pages: 65
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

Bree's Start (7).png Bree's Start (16).png Bree's Start (50).png

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
Quality material !! Is there any chance we will see Bree's adventures on a game or will it stay a comics only story ?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I get it now .... it's overcompensation.

If they pretend they don't like it they can slobber all over that dick safe in the knowledge they kept their secret.

Why else would they comment in a futa/shemale thread. They were looking for it.......

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I get it now .... it's overcompensation.

If they pretend they don't like it they can slobber all over that dick safe in the knowledge they kept their secret.

Why else would they comment in a futa/shemale thread. They were looking for it.......
Okay Gomly, I told you in private how I got Uploader, now you’re telling everyone?

Thanks...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Tags are futa/shemale .... numpty's flood in complaining about cock.

They typed pointless comments so I assume they can read.
ofc, but when you browse through the updates & new games and see that stunning main pic of it you simply forget to check out the tags and go straight to the pics to check out how the game or comic looks like ^^.
Then you'd say it got better? ;)
you are a huge pervert, ya know that? :pokerFace::tf:

(edit: done, better?)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
you are a huge pervert, ya know that? :pokerFace::tf:
ofc, but when you browse through the updates & new games and see that stunning main pic of it you simply forget to check out the tags and go straight to the pics to check out how the game or comic looks like ^^.
Offtopic to the comic but you do know you can do multiple quote posts?, hit +Quote instead of Reply and hit the button Insert Quote on the comment box you write on, order how each quote will be on order then comment what you to say

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
a moderator would be good in this thread to put a good red comment for once and for good before it goes wrong.

yeah, not my kind of thing too. not gonna complain about that, and just move away.

( just mention, i think the dick is wayy to big, but its just my opinion :p )