Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Cute girl

Votes: 30 58.8%

• Total voters

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Here is the from the studio.

1701070363975.png
I'm too lazy to search for it, but Bridget's gender background was always that way from the beginning, it wasn't changed.

The confusion that many people have about Bridget gender comes from the Japanese language.
While they have pronouns for the third person which are "kare (he)" or "kanojo (she)", they preferre to use the person's name or describe them as "ano hito (that person)". It is not necessary to include gender.

This is also used a common trope in japanese media. Because the gender is not mentioned due to the lack of pronouns, this results in "It's a TRAP/GUY/GAL!" situations.

The whole gender-issue isn't even a thing in Japan, most don't care what western words the West uses, even if this is false.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 17, 2023

View attachment 3121321
I'm too lazy to search for it, but Bridget's gender background was always that way from the beginning, it wasn't changed.

The confusion that many people have about Bridget gender comes from the Japanese language.
While they have pronouns for the third person which are "kare (he)" or "kanojo (she)", they preferre to use the person's name or describe them as "ano hito (that person)". It is not necessary to include gender.

This is also used a common trope in japanese media. Because the gender is not mentioned due to the lack of pronouns, this results in "It's a TRAP/GUY/GAL!" situations.

The whole gender-issue isn't even a thing in Japan, most don't care what western words the West uses, even if this is false.
Well, I did share official lore of Bridget, where it is written that he is a male twin of his brother, but was raised as a girl due to his town being superstitious, so nothing new here, but Poison? , but was released as a crossdresser (trans-woman in NA), . It means that nowadays there is no reason to perceive her as crossdresser or transsexual, and horny artists can go fuck themselves!

Reactions: Silent boy

Silent boy

Nov 16, 2023
Don't know if anyone ever told you this but... Well I hate to bring bad news, but Brifget isn't a real peron. Yeah I know. I'm sorry to have to tell you this.
...What is real? You are just part of my world like Bridget, and you are barely representative enough to not look like an abstract thing, unlike Bridget...

• Angry
Reactions: VegitoHlove

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I really like the use of "in North America" in place of "outside of Japan"... It tell a lot in so few words.

As for the poll, where is the "OP is dumb" option ? It's the one I want to pick.

Edit: God, the November 2023 promotion really looks dumb as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Silent boy
Nov 17, 2023
I really like the use of "in North America" in place of "outside of Japan"... It tell a lot in so few words.

As for the poll, where is the "OP is dumb" option ? It's the one I want to pick.

Edit: God, the November 2023 promotion really looks dumb as fuck.
You've already picked enough dumb options, like being old on an adult website :p

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

View attachment 3121321

He is at least a femboy, since he looks feminine and didn't receive any sex change surgery, no?
This i agree
only NA care about silly things