moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Think he just forgot the letter "h" in his comment. wHere instead of were?
Then again, there wasnt a single questionmark so very few people would realize(I think) that he actually asked WHERE is the update.
Simple misunderstanding due to lack of "h" and a "?" I'm assuming.
As for where there update is, the obvious answer is - probably on patreon? But as for when it pops up here..who knows.

Personally I really do like this game, heck I was a patreon up til last month. And this is personal opinion (we do have a right to have one u know), the updates are too far between for MY taste. But my only real complaint about the game itself, is simply that the 'mom' (see I cant even remember the effing names because there's so much time between updates) literally looks like she's just a sister to the other two girls. That 'family' looks like a brother + 3 sisters. Nothing about her tells me she's the mom/landlady/whatever. In some cases one of the 'sisters' even looks older.
Now I'm not dissing the game nor the dev(I was a patron after all)
But this IS my *personal* opinion as to why this game isnt a 5-star for ME. (everyone loves it when people posts their opinions right? lol)

But storywise, and the renders I very much approve of. If only the 'mom' looked at least a liiiittle older..wow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarif119

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
The dev asked not to leak the game for the first few days coz, it's his only source of income and wants to generate more money possible, so I guess everyone is listening to him
I know and have no problem with that i said it because according to patreon 5$ tire tomorrow is access day for them i said maybe tomorrow is a leak day!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The dev asked not to leak the game for the first few days coz, it's his only source of income and wants to generate more money possible, so I guess everyone is listening to him
yeah,its ok to wait 3 day
Anyone knows when release goes public? 3 days, week after patreon publication? Or no date given
It has only been three days:

Guys I will tell you this.
This project is my only thing that brings food on my table.
I dont make even 1000 euros per month out of this pro

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
It has only been three days:

Guys I will tell you this.
This project is my only thing that brings food on my table.
I dont make even 1000 euros per month out of this pro
I get it and i respect that. I'm merely asking whether any date for public release was given, this time or any previous time

Reactions: hentai charley
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes