CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Is phase two a sequel to part one or a reboot?
I haven't played the game in a long time so I have no idea

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Damn, the dev cut the progress when things just gone interesting. dammit, wanted to know how the alter ego affects chloe.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This is the right time for the game to reach it's peak of greatness, I hope we're still going through mid game and not nearing the end. I believe that many developers miss out on the opportunity of making a magnificent erotic experience for the players when they end things the moment the main characters get truly intimate with one another...In my opinion, now is the true beginning, this is when you start to shape up the relationships on a deeper level...

Reactions: whiite and lipe2410

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
This is the right time for the game to reach it's peak of greatness, I hope we're still going through mid game and not nearing the end. I believe that many developers miss out on the opportunity of making a magnificent erotic experience for the players when they end things the moment the main characters get truly intimate with one another...In my opinion, now is the true beginning, this is when you start to shape up the relationships on a deeper level...
Yeah. Way too many games end right after you sleep with the main woman. Or right after you have the first threesome.

Like ??? That is when it starts getting really interesting. Go further with it.

Reactions: Drafox and Orlox

panda2air

Jun 26, 2022
Silly question, how do I use phase 1's save for phase 2. When I started phase 2, I had to made quizzes and I forgot some choices that I had been made.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
too short !!!

and i will real appreciate to have some mre scene with this little bug fix

hzy crazy x wizard Have you previous to do something real better about this ? please

waiting such a long time just for this.....

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes