shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
I see a lewdpatch for brightlord part 2, but I didn't see one for part 1. Is there a different patch I should use, or should I apply the patch to both?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oops Margarida is Mc's mother, I don't know how to write her name in English because it's not my official language, I'm Italian, sorry for the mistake, if any other name?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Playing using w.t modded + J.L modded apk made by DA. Why mc's mom is still landlady?? Annoying as ....... !! why landlady.jpg 3.jpg 22.jpg

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks mate i will fix this when i am back home
In the same scene there is also a little clothing inconsistency. During the Blowjob animation Margerie is naked, but in the still image right before the animation, where she already has MC's dick in her mouth she is still wearing panties. Also in the still right after the animation she is wearing the panties again, before showing her sexy ass with the string covering her holes.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Nice update, Megan is still a bitch, Emily is still upset(and I like her a lot for that), some story progression, and we finally got the Margarie scene (although I personally would have preferred her first sex scene without mind control, but oh well)

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
In the same scene there is also a little clothing inconsistency. During the Blowjob animation Margerie is naked, but in the still image right before the animation, where she already has MC's dick in her mouth she is still wearing panties. Also in the still right after the animation she is wearing the panties again, before showing her sexy ass with the string covering her holes.
It was optimization issue i had to remove it

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

farkme4040

Sep 25, 2021
Thanks mate i will fix this when i am back home
Edit nwm its animation not going to redoo it :D she hiden the bush with her hand :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here, totally no bush there, animation as well. Just to let you know about this issue, not forcing you to reanimate this scene though, maybe in the next update similar scene can put it back there Btw nice update sir

Reactions: KissKissStudio
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes