DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks interesting. What really caught my attention besides the women in the overview, the big ass and incest tag was the horror tag. I'm curious what that's about and also wanting to see what the story is about in general. The women as well of course. We can't forget about them either!!!

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Bright Lord [v0.1] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.02 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.00 GB

Compressed PC Size: 79.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 62.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Bright Lord [v0.1] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.02 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.00 GB

Compressed PC Size: 79.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 62.4 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Ty for your help I will download the game my self cuz I want to see hows the quality :D

Btw pc version link not working ;)

Reactions: Ikarius

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
Well i have to say, i am very interested in whats the "power and revenge" part is all about. Not much to predict from the given story so far. I hate that sometimes, but in your case, i am hooked. However i am excited about whats to come.

A little quality of life improvements on the "thoughts"-parts would be nice. That means maybe you should put the (thoughts) not in the text that the character is thinking but above behind the name. Without () of course.

Well done, nonetheless.

BDGamer

Oct 25, 2017
I really liked it, but three screens worth, of an unknown dead language, with admittedly good voice acting, is a little much. well maybe not, it was really good voice acting. gave me chills. Also, good to see the grandad from Power Vacuum find serious work, always knew he could make it in the horror genre if given the chance.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Well i have to say, i am very interested in whats the "power and revenge" part is all about. Not much to predict from the given story so far. I hate that sometimes, but in your case, i am hooked. However i am excited about whats to come.

A little quality of life improvements on the "thoughts"-parts would be nice. That means maybe you should put the (thoughts) not in the text that the character is thinking but above behind the name. Without () of course.

Well done, nonetheless.
Ty for the review. :D the truth is i tried to do diffrent font and colour for toughs but i am not a programmer so i strugle with renpy. BUT i learned it and made the game in two days.. I hope i will get better at it cuz future updates will need to have open world mechanics

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes