KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So is the only mind control in this game the "protagonist gets mind controlled if you lose" mentioned in the description, or is there a way to use it for yourself or at least take advantage of it being used on others? (Without just being puppeted into having sex with another victim by the villain.)
For now yes later the love path will open up, cuz lets be honest love path needs to be slower. I can't do the whole game in 1 month.... It's starting to get annoying that people think I can make 30 choices that lead to more choices in one month...

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0 and DA22

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
You need to play from the beginning, cuz old saves don't work. And its a bit rushed working on the 0.3c version
Gotcha, I'll mention when i changed the relations and Emily is talking that first time in the forest she says "we never got a chance to connect as son and sister before" and i triple checked the relation options. It should say Brother here. and also when she's looking out the window and you offer to stay she says "you're such a good son"
and just before we see the bright lord for the first time it shows some blank outline that reads "picture 152"

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For now yes later the love path will open up, cuz lets be honest love path needs to be slower. I can't do the whole game in 1 month.... It's starting to get annoying that people think I can make 30 choices that lead to more choices in one month...
Sorry for those. Do not let that get you down, but yeah if people are asking for the impossible. Do feel free to ignore them. Gorgeous characters by the way and one remark you are free to think about or not. :)

Whether a love route has to go slower with people that already know each other and have a relation for 20 years together also depends how you set that opening situation up, how much of an incest or abusing a child taboo you want them to have and what you think is a reasonable time and actions to overcome that. Just make sure you are happy with it, since it is your game. :)

Reactions: KissKissStudio

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Gotcha, I'll mention when i changed the relations and Emily is talking that first time in the forest she says "we never got a chance to connect as son and sister before" and i triple checked the relation options. It should say Brother here. and also when she's looking out the window and you offer to stay she says "you're such a good son"
and just before we see the bright lord for the first time it shows some blank outline that reads "picture 152"
Everything is fixed. Cuz my game tester are doing there job now and you guys are playing shit version

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Well, as much as I tried keeping it to my patreons till the next month I see that I can't win this fight :D I deleted the first link because it was not tested. And wanted to release it to the public next month. I don't want new loyal patrons to pay 2x. That's why I wanted to release it next month :D

This update focuses more on character growth and explaining some stuff that 0.2 showed it. I hope you like it!

About development:

I worked my ass off... I never thought making a slide show game is that hard tbh. So I spend money on it that it would be easier for me. I had more time to focus on the renders. Had a lot of issues with the render farm owner. I hope this update will bring me support. I will buy RTX 3090 with my own money. I have only 1k now but I will pay monthly fees for it. If you like what I do consider helping me it means a lot to me.

Let's talk about the 0.4. Okay so I have problems with render farm owner and I want to be independent when I render my scenes. So maybe, maybe I will reach the goal I need, but until then I will have to work with a company that's slowing me down. The next update will take 1 and a half month. It's not that I want more time to chill, but to make more content. The only time that the game progress will slow down is in summer. Every year I help my dad with his villa and it takes a lot of time from. After the summer ends I will work as usual. I just say it now, that if some ppl start to claim that I am starting to get lazy, i could show them this message.

One thing to the ppl that say I need to drop the project and do another one. I can say only one thing FUCK YOU. Dropping my first project just ruins my reputation. I still don't have any knowledge about making games. I don't know how to write, how to render, how to animate... What's the point in dropping the project if I am still learning everything.... And please. PLEASE I DONT DO NTR.

I want to thank my new Proofreader and Co-writer XerxesBlack. He did a lot of work on this update. If you need someone to work on your game you should DM him. This dude is amazing!
Big thanks to Qleaf he did all the coding and working with him was really great if you need coding for your game he is the guy. He was really patient even when I wake him up in the middle of the night with my messed up code :D

I hope you guys really like what I do. Now I take some personal time. I am really tired and burned out.

Cheers!
you are going places with that mentality. Trust me on that :)

Reactions: blastwave2k

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not telling you what to do, I haven't played the game yet and am asking about what the content is like so I can decide whether I want to play it. I got an alert saying this game is tagged with mind control, but I want to know whether that's something the protagonist will make use of, or if it's only implemented in the form of "bad endings" and such as implied in the game's description.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not telling you what to do, I haven't played the game yet and am asking about what the content is like so I can decide whether I want to play it. I got an alert saying this game is tagged with mind control, but I want to know whether that's something the protagonist will make use of, or if it's only implemented in the form of "bad endings" and such as implied in the game's description.
Well it's called Bright Lord is more of his story and mc. the girls are bonuses but of course i try to make it that player cares about the girls and they wouldn't feel like flesh of meat you fuck

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Awesome game so far. Some typos here and there but nothing world breaking.
Interesting story and great quality render / animations wise.
I'd only add one suggestion and that's landlady. She does look a bit young and I think a bit of older look (like Megan) would suit her better.
Keep up the good work!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well it's called Bright Lord is more of his story and mc. the girls are bonuses but of course i try to make it that player cares about the girls and they wouldn't feel like flesh of meat you fuck
I still have no idea what you're saying in regards to my question... I just want to know whether the protagonist will get to mind control people (and/or willingly take advantage of people being mind controlled, instead of just being one of multiple victims).

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Awesome game so far. Some typos here and there but nothing world breaking.
Interesting story and great quality render / animations wise.
I'd only add one suggestion and that's landlady. She does look a bit young and I think a bit of older look (like Megan) would suit her better.
Keep up the good work!
Yeah 0.1 and 0.2 has fixed types waiting for 0.3 to be finished and posting public version. I fucked it up with the incst patch

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I still have no idea what you're saying in regards to my question... I just want to know whether the protagonist will get to mind control people (and/or willingly take advantage of people being mind controlled, instead of just being one of multiple victims).
yes he will

None44

Nov 9, 2020
One think I felt by playing the game that everything is happening very fast.
Apart from that models are really good and renders are awesome

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah 0.1 and 0.2 has fixed types waiting for 0.3 to be finished and posting public version. I fucked it up with the incst patch
I just finished your game and since you can give (as a player) relations that you want, the incest patch isn't needed tbh.
And you're right about those who said to you to drop this game, fuck them, this game is great so far in my opinion.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yes he will
hopefully there will be no overuse of it, otherwise it could become boring if he is able to make any girl his fuck-toy as he wish for...though it will have those who are into "mind-controlled-dolls" kink surely.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
hopefully there will be no overuse of it, otherwise it could become boring if he is able to make any girl his fuck-toy as he wish for...though it will have those who are into "mind-controlled-dolls" kink surely.
Well you know, it's not triple-A studio storytelling, but in some part of the game it will happen, but I don't want to work on this game for three years, where every update is fucking with different poses. There is a lot of criticism that I agree on, such as Emily looking weird sometimes, but I don't want to do remake after a remake. She was the first model I made and liza is the latest one. And I think she looks the best out of every girl out there :D. But that's just me learning new things. This project is my learning curve. I still lack the knowledge and I am trying to get better every day. I hope one day my games will be there at the top.

Reactions: Abhai
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes