Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Good Stuff. Want to see the game progress. But if you dont mind Chloe model should have been the mom model. Chloe model looks bit mom-ish type, suits better than the current model. Or as the game game progresses you could refine stuffs. Current Mom looks too young perhaps edit a bit and make her look more suitable, you know more milfy , add more age to her and you know that never disappoints :p . love your game . Will wait for 3-4 updates then will play again, when there is more story. Best of Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: KissKissStudio

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Well, it's finally here... I really hope you like it. Don't be afraid to criticize the game(as much as I hate criticism, but without it you cant progress further). I had so much fun doing this project and I have a lot planned for the future. Please if you find some spelling error don't be afraid to say it... I actually paid for proofreading, but that dude did nothing tbh :mad:...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big thanks to F95zone been with you guys since kickass torrents!
My kinda Dev

Jan 1, 2020
Alright, so I'll try to be objective here. Since a lot of my issues have to do with personal preference. The oldest sister arguably looks older than the mom. It would also be nice if for once the MC did not wear the universal male MC outfit in these games. You mentioned that you hired a proofreader and that they apparently did not end up doing anything. That really showed in this first release, but I'm sure you'll get that sorted out so I won't mind it too much. Personally, I think when conveying a characters thoughts just put the whole thing in parenthesis instead of writing (thoughts) before the sentence. Usually devs just use a different font to convey thought, but not sure that would work with your current font. Also felt like you were overdoing it with the "..." after every sentence, it only really worked a few times when talking to the younger sister. My biggest issue was the dialogue as a whole though. It all felt like filler as in dialogue for the sake of having dialogue. It didn't really teach us anything about the characters, or set anything up plot wise.

On the positive side. The renders are nice, personally enjoy the small animations, and the music/sound effects are fine. Good luck, I'll check out a few more updates to see how it progresses.

On a side note your Patreon says "walkthrough walkthrough"

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Alright, so I'll try to be objective here. Since a lot of my issues have to do with personal preference. The oldest sister arguably looks older than the mom. It would also be nice if for once the MC did not wear the universal male MC outfit in these games. You mentioned that you hired a proofreader and that they apparently did not end up doing anything. That really showed in this first release, but I'm sure you'll get that sorted out so I won't mind it too much. Personally, I think when conveying a characters thoughts just put the whole thing in parenthesis instead of writing (thoughts) before the sentence. Usually devs just use a different font to convey thought, but not sure that would work with your current font. Also felt like you were overdoing it with the "..." after every sentence, it only really worked a few times when talking to the younger sister. My biggest issue was the dialogue as a whole though. It all felt like filler as in dialogue for the sake of having dialogue. It didn't really teach us anything about the characters, or set anything up plot wise.

On the positive side. The renders are nice, personally enjoy the small animations, and the music/sound effects are fine. Good luck, I'll check out a few more updates to see how it progresses.

Exactly my thoughts. Chloe looks more older and milfy than the current mom model. Well as the game progresses the dev could refine these, add more age and exp to her

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Well, it's finally here... I really hope you like it. Don't be afraid to criticize the game(as much as I hate criticism, but without it you cant progress further). I had so much fun doing this project and I have a lot planned for the future. Please if you find some spelling error don't be afraid to say it... I actually paid for proofreading, but that dude did nothing tbh :mad:...

Big thanks to F95zone been with you guys since kickass torrents!
Best Wishes for your game!! My experience from games initially VN and afterwards turning to sandbox is not very good. Please remember that grinding, repetitiveness and no real progression can be a catastrophe for a game. The most of us we are here looking for a good story.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yes, I will do but right now choices don't go anywhere. When the story progresses further the right choices will let you escape Brights Lord's control.
Do I want to escape Bright Lord's controls?

Also please don't mess with the models like ppl keep going on about they look great and there is nothing wrong with a hot, young looking milf. :love:

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016

Ty for the criticism, I personally feel the same about my project, writing is not my strongest trait, I will try to improve writing,and renders more. And about Chloe looking older... :D I feel like the mother's model looks older, but it's a preference I guess. And about the male wearing the basic clothes i choose this because "mc" doesn't care about how he looks, but maybe Bright Lord will change his mind?
Still ty for the feedback, basically yesterday I couldn't go to sleep from excitement, You guys are awesome keep it up!

Last edited:

grotesq

Jan 10, 2020
Hey man, I like youre game so far, there are a very few sexual horror VNs out there, so it's nice to see people still try to think out of the box.

There are a couple of things I have noticed, for example, the house in the middle of the woods, the exterior is in fact in a bad condition, but the interior is immaculate man, the walls, the appliances, the lighting, all of those devices are modern and in a flawless condition. What what exactly does the MC needs to do there, it seems that house exterior walls just need to be painted and the garden needs to be worked on, but it's not like there is anything urgent and critical by the looks.

I think the players also need to know a bit more about the characters, right now, we don't know nothing about their background, are the MC's sisters study, work, or both? What does the MC do, besides being asked to do some "work" on the house? It's one thing that we got a horror setting but unless you are trying to make the story running on a short period such as a week or less, then the characters need a life to be humans so then the players can develop some engagement to them and their story. In other words, they don't have a purpose, the two sisters are just hanging out, the MC is working on the house, and then the mother is... working somewhere... I suppose. So my point is, monsters or aliens aside, they to live, they need to have a purpose in life like real people, study, work, run a business, love somebody, get married, raise children and have plans for the future.

I never liked those stories where the world revolves around the MC, every women wants the MC, and MC gets incest activity without much input. This does not apply to your game so far, since you have only done an introduction so far and it's too early to say anything, but I just wanted to share my personal point of view.

By the way, the models look nice, I like them all so far.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hey man, I like youre game so far, there are a very few sexual horror VNs out there, so it's nice to see people still try to think out of the box.

There are a couple of things I have noticed, for example, the house in the middle of the woods, the exterior is in fact in a bad condition, but the interior is immaculate man, the walls, the appliances, the lighting, all of those devices are modern and in a flawless condition. What what exactly does the MC needs to do there, it seems that house exterior walls just need to be painted and the garden needs to be worked on, but it's not like there is anything urgent and critical by the looks.

I think the players also need to know a bit more about the characters, right now, we don't know nothing about their background, are the MC's sisters study, work, or both? What does the MC do, besides being asked to do some "work" on the house? It's one thing that we got a horror setting but unless you are trying to make the story running on a short period such as a week or less, then the characters need a life to be humans so then the players can develop some engagement to them and their story. In other words, they don't have a purpose, the two sisters are just hanging out, the MC is working on the house, and then the mother is... working somewhere... I suppose. So my point is, monsters or aliens aside, they to live, they need to have a purpose in life like real people, study, work, run a business, love somebody, get married, raise children and have plans for the future.

I never liked those stories where the world revolves around the MC, every women wants the MC, and MC gets incest activity without much input. This does not apply to your game so far, since you have only done an introduction so far and it's too early to say anything, but I just wanted to share my personal point of view.

By the way, the models look nice, I like them all so far.
Really good review and I agree 100% 0.1 version was more about the Bright Lord introduction to the game. And I agree we got spoiled by games that "Ohh wow you have 20-inch dick, I will ignore that you are my son, brother, just choke me with it already" :D Writing is not my strongest trait like I told you guys but after your criticism, new ideas come up that I could work on it, but the game will involve more in Bright Lord and MC relationship. But yeah I will not forget to tell the story about every character. (don't forget it's 0.1 :D).

Reactions: grotesq

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Are we supposed to be able to see anything in the night scene meeting the bright lord?
I think my room is too bright, it's just basically black-ish background with text over it ...

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Are we supposed to be able to see anything in the night scene meeting the bright lord?
I think my room is too bright, it's just basically black-ish background with text over it ...
Well, could be your screen or your room.. And yeah the scene was made really dark. Maybe I have overdone it.. :D

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
The blight lord monster had a dick...please tell me there's gonna be an option for the monster to fuck the girls...
Either way great start! cant wait to see! Consistent good sized releases will really seal the deal!

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
The blight lord monster had a dick...please tell me there's gonna be an option for the monster to fuck the girls...
Either way great start! cant wait to see! Consistent good sized releases will really seal the deal!
Well, I will consider it :D About releases, I actually wanted to finish 0.1v with only 50 photos, but i decided to go for 140+ renders. The next update will have about 100 photos or more

Reactions: ohhaiguize

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Version 0.1b is going to air late at night or tommorow.
So I already started to render new images. And I hope the quality of the game will get a huge upgrade, because:

1. I will do 1 render for each scene and then write the dialogs. ( I did a huge mistake on 0.1 that I did render first and then the dialog)

2. I found out more little trick on renpy

Here is a preview of the new scene:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 85 Votes