Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Maybe dont stop at hiring a writer and get someone to do your PR for you too... :FacePalm:
Its funny that you write that when a dev stands up for himself. Its his own game and he makes it how he sees fit and makes clear that he won't have any one change his mind. Can't blame him for that and i'm certainly not gonna blame him for being honest.

I rather see a dev telling people to fuck off than someone who always fake smiles when his blood is actually boiling.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
I am going to keep this simple, I bloody love this VN. There are only a few titles on here where i get genuine excitement when they appear in the updated list, this is definitely one of them.

There isn't a single criticism I can place on it, the story is unique (from what I have played on here) and incredibly gripping, the characters are beautifully rendered, the whole playing experience it is visually impressive, its also a game that can stand on its own and doesn't need constant sex scenes to keep me interested. Don't of course get me wrong, I love them (a lot) but it says a lot about a story when I don't miss them when they are not there all the time.

@ the dev, thank you for your hard work in creating this, your vision is turning out the be a spectacular ride and i cannot wait to see how the story pans out.

Great job (y)

Reactions: Urk and xXwankerXx

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
getting a persistent error on scenes were should appear choise options

"NameError: Name 'JMCL' is not defined

can someone help with this?

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Got high hopes with the direction the dev is taking his team and his game into. Now the real question is, is there an I-patch? there doesn't seem to be any on the front page

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes