Mod Ren'Py BRIGHT LORD - SPICYING THINGS UP MOD

May 18, 2021
1648765356154.png

Overview: (OUTDATED)
This mod consists mainly of two things: OPTIMIZING THE GAME, so it will run faster, smoother and takes less storage space (what also means a much faster download and installation speeds when you want to set up the game). The second thing is IMPROVING THE DIALOGS, so that players may have a more interesting experience with the character, and also have a different experience even if they have already played the current base version of the game.
So, I have changed quite a few dialogs and a couple of choices changes in order to give players a more intense experience and on making the game storage size being smaller with almost no noticeable visual downgrade (Let me know if the images and animation qualities are still good in your opinion).
The mod also includes the "taboo" mode as default. The Taboo mode is already built in, so you don't need to worry about downloading it as well.​

Updated: April 1, 2022
Game/Creator: KissKiss Studio: - - - - -
Censored: No
Modder: JSantos_Player76:
Mod Version: v0.1
Game Version: Phase 2 0.1b
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download(NEWEST UPDATE): F95ZONE

Last edited:
May 18, 2021
Hey guys! I just would like to ask you to leave your review or feedback! I don't mind if your feedback is negative, I just want to hear from you guys!!!! ;0

riverosr

Jan 2, 2018
Man I have downloaded this modified game this week and also the official compresed.
I've played just a little the two "games" and there is really no diference between them. your images and animations are great.
thanks for your amazing work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JSantos_Player76