Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bright Lord [v1.0 Fix Rework] Walkthrough Multi Mod [Joker Leader]

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1977892
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Game/Creator: Bright Lord -
Modder: JokerLeader
Android: Roy26633356 & DarkAssassin
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: v1.0 Rework

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -
thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
Oct 28, 2018
The rename function doesn't seem to work properly in the gallery.
After rewriting the name and relationship by renaming it, it appears in the gallery as default.

Reactions: ReZven

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I can't seem to get the Joker WT Mod to work with the Rework version. It's not showing highlighted choices. I don't usually have problems in this area. Is anyone else having an issue or have I missed something? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkEmerald

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
View attachment 1977892
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Game/Creator: Bright Lord -
Modder: JokerLeader
Android: Roy26633356 & DarkAssassin
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: v1.0 Rework

Features:

Installation:

Download: -
Hello, I have not tried it myself but it seems some people having trouble playing the game when the mod is installed. Do you know how to fix it?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The rename function doesn't seem to work properly in the gallery.
After rewriting the name and relationship by renaming it, it appears in the gallery as default.
I didn't mess with the Gallery Script, so as far as I can tell the Mod is not doing anything, I have tried the game without the Mod and the rename does not work.
I can't seem to get the Joker WT Mod to work with the Rework version. It's not showing highlighted choices. I don't usually have problems in this area. Is anyone else having an issue or have I missed something? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :coffee:
Hello, I have not tried it myself but it seems some people having trouble playing the game when the mod is installed. Do you know how to fix it?
I can't fix something that is working without any issues on my end, I've downloaded the game and the Mod from scratch and it's working fine.
screenshot0001.png

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I didn't mess with the Gallery Script, so as far as I can tell the Mod is not doing anything, I have tried the game without the Mod and the rename does not work.

I can't fix something that is working without any issues on my end, I've downloaded the game and the Mod from scratch and it's working fine.
View attachment 3834362
Thanks for the response Joker, I’ll take another look at it.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Any luck with this? I'm in the same boat
Hi DK, I just made fresh downloads of the game and and the Joker Mod. Both seem to be working together fine now but there is also the already mentioned bug issue still with the names. It is going to get corrected at some point according to the posts here. :coffee:

Last edited:

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020

View attachment 3834362
relationships so back to landlady/roommate even after renaming and I tried 2 fresh files
your mod was removed from the game op btw

b12345oft

Dec 20, 2021
Does anyone had Phase 2 Ep10 Joker WT Mod? I'm currently playing from the beginning ( 0.6C ),
already had 0.6C Joker Mod, but couldn't find for the Phase 2 Ep10 Joker WT Mod

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah this doesnt work for the Rework 1.0, we are back to landlady/tenant/group/landlady's husband bullshit. I am sure this is not the modders fault but simply the game developer being retarded as always with this fken game. Not sure if the modder can circumvent this issue and fix it, that would be super (y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah this doesnt work for the Rework 1.0, we are back to landlady/tenant/group/landlady's husband bullshit. I am sure this is not the modders fault but simply the game developer being retarded as always with this fken game. Not sure if the modder can circumvent this issue and fix it, that would be super (y)
It probably got removed due to Steam Guidelines.