VN - Ren'Py - Bring a Bottle of Wine [v0.7.5.1] [Stokkafilippo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

wrs_supernova

For a VN it misses a lot on the visuals.
    The story is confusing, but I don't think it was the point anyway.
    Basically you see lots of people fucking each other. Didn't feel like there's a true Love Interest here (so may not be NTR, just sharing or whatever).

To me the game was a solid 1. Didn't catch any interest visually or in story, and the kinks are just there, they just happen. Being a game I expect some choice (unless it is a static one).
    I'm giving 2 stars just to try not to be over negative since my dislike was mostly for the kinks that weren't in the tags in the beginning (and probably not being the target audience, let's say).
  2. 1.00 star(s)

TM REDUX

The renders are subpar, the story is confusing, almost as if you have been dropped into the middle of a movie with no context as to what happened prior, and 3 of the available girls that have been shown, are having rampant sex with many other men, which is not my cup of tea.

If swinging/ntr isn't in the tags now, there is a high likelihood it will be added in the future if the current scenes are to be taken at face value since all of the girls are banging every moving penis in sight.

Finally there are no choices so far, its a purely kinetic novel, and the amount of content there is is short.

Verion 0.4

Characters 2/5
    Renders 2/5
    Story 1/5
    Sex: 2.5/5 (if you like seeing other girls banging other guys, and a huge orgy), 0.5/5 if you just want the MC to be doing the deed

Overall 1.325/5
  3. 4.00 star(s)

J.R.

Rating of v0.4:

Interresting game. Has its quirks, but I liked it. The graphics need some getting used to at first (especially compared to DAZ models), but still not bad. The story is a bit confusing, especially the jumping between the scenes is difficult to follow. A big plus is the atmosphere in the game and especially the sex scenes: although not animated, they are very very hot!

Technically the game is ok, but nothing special (no animations, no audio, the game environment and UI is generic). Therefore recommend for me: the modded version, it's really good.

Would give it 3.5 points if possible, but I round it up to 4 (especially due to the stupid 1 point rating before mine because of the lack of choices - in a Kinetic Novel, oh my).
  4. 2.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

I began this game, thinking it would be enjoyable (and also have Futa on Male scenes). Not so much. These scenes are disjointed and jump for scene to scene and left me with a headache trying to follow the story. The podcast with the host questing the author (IN DEPTH) about her book as of 0.4 serves no apparent point but to be used as filler content. I don't think I'll be following this game. Sorry if I'm too harsh, just remember this is only My opinion.