Unity - Completed - Broke Girl [Final] [Banana King]

1. 1.00 star(s)

JeeJeeJeez

May have been due to an incompatibilty with my hardware or something but this game was very difficult to play properly.

First of all, it has no settings. Wanna change the resolution? Turn the music down? You're as fucked as the protagonist. Want to go fullscreen? Manually via Alt+Enter.

I think this one was isolated to my PC build but it also had some awful audio stuttering like a corrupted audio file or a scratched CD.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rose emp

This game not alot of reviews? Damn.

Well, first off, the hentai scenes are hot!
    BUT you need to grind your ass off to get money and whatever to progress through the story and get the hentai scenes! Pain! Although there are jobs that can trigger erotic scenes, you still need to grind regardless.

The game's grinding process is repetitive and boring! Even though it has good mechanics and concept.

What about the plot? It's alright I guess. It's a generic plot with a generic intro since its about money. I mean, hentai games got to start somewhere right? Overall 3/5.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

surrferdude1234

Not much of a story and it is silly and ridiculous.
    Very bad English. Google translate would do better.
    The drawing of the girl is pretty though and the work animations a kind of cool.
    Sound is so-so.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

TL;DR:
    Pros -
    1. Simple game mechanics
    2. Easy to obtain all scenes
    3. Decent art quality
    4. Grind & Skill free

Cons -
    1. Small variations of scenes and setup
    2. Literally few choices to choose

Honest Opinion:
    Is it worth buying for a very low price? Yes. You have to appreciate the art and the work go into programming.
    Could it be made better? Frankly, I played all Princess Maker 1-4 (Non-H). If this expands in that direction with multiple endings and events, DEFINITELY a game I would support.
    Is the plot/art good enough to worth time playing? I mean we have seen all the possible plots for anything by now, so honestly should we even be going there in the first place if SEX was the first thing in your mind visiting here? It does affect the mood but this plot is kind of IRL events for some unfortunates. If you are really into plots ONLY, write your own and let us dump on it. For the art part, it seems fine.

For Developer:
    Aspects for Improvements -
    Voice Acting
    Choices and Endings
    Gameplay (expanding other work type or length or variations of events, etc.)

2-3 years is quite short, it does appeal to audience of younger age. If you are trying to attract a wider base of audience, try offering an option in length or difficulty setting.

Good job for the art team and thanks.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Third Wanderer

Pros:
    +Multiple Endings
    +Nice Art
    +Good Variety of Events
    +Story is decent (most of the time)

Cons:
    -Tough to earn money at first

Neutral:
    *Plays like a dating sim
    *Out of character moment during one scene

Conclusion:
    Not a bad way to kill a few hours
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Wrakha

The quality of everything besides the art is on par with newgrounds flash games from 2010.
    Bad sound-design, atrocious UI.
    The english is very poorly written, and looks like a machine translation.
    The art outside of CGs is not unlike a crappy mobile VN, but the CGs themselves are decent enough.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BruceLee73

This is a short game. Keep that in mind when judging.

I think this game had a good balance between grinding and events.

As far as I know there are three endings possible, all of them are "good"
    I also would have liked to see a bad bad ending ( I kinda prefer those) but in this case I dont mind that much.
    that means we have a female protagonist to fall from nobility into poverty and despair and here she is destined to get up on her feet again. why not. seems like sth. we dont find very often around here ;)

Good work, I d totally play another game presented by this dev!
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Disabled Account #1278362

Pros:

- Very cute protagonist
    - Scenes themselves are decent

Cons:

- Plot is pretty thin
    - Despite there being elements of gameplay, the selection of job ultimately matters very little compared to the actual choices in the game
    - The lack of a proper settings menu is unfortunate
    - Would have liked to see a route where the heroine can go the depraved selling her body path but without being raped/abused, sort of a depraved but sexually empowering "good" ending.

Overall don't expect a great plot or interesting gameplay, but the sex scenes are decent and the heroine is quite adorable, so it makes for some decent fap material, particularly if you enjoy non-con. Probably would have been better as a visual novel, because the actual gameplay elements are pretty boring and non-interactive.

Final Rating: 3*