Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
I hope the reason every update has been about Tavi is that they go one character at a time and not that the dev has no interest in anything except female characters.

Reactions: Koburo

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
still better than LT, but i get what you mean. as a person that plays dominant futa characters in the games that allow it, there's shockingly little content when it comes to my kind of playstyle for these kinds of games. and i assume it's the same for male. it's great that the game technically has an ending, much more than Inno has ever bothered for LT, but i'd really like some more dom content.

i guess all we gotta do is wait and hope this dev is better than Inno, and doesn't lock herself in an echo chamber of furries that stroke her off telling her how good a dev she is but please dont finish the story you havent added my specific race of furry yet.

yeah. can only hope now.
just for clarification are you saying theres not much dominant content compared to submissively or just that you'd like more dominant content since that's just what you prefer?

wanna know if there's enough dom content compared to sub content since i figured id play the new update in a dominant role. Since this update was pretty much entirely tavi which (i think) becomes completely submissive after a point i figured there's not much new in this update if you play a submissive role?

speaking of which anyone know if its possible to keep Tavi dominant through the whole game?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a way to make Rahi a dom?
Last time I played game the only dom content you could get from Rahi was getting her to fuck you in one of the doctor's experiments. It looked like a one time thing to me.
Once you get to the part where you can actually try to cure her addiction and start training her to get over it, one of the options is to teach her how to dom.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Literally every update for the last 4 or 5 have been about Tavi.
Keep in mind that we're talking about a single writer here. I'd much rather have them focus on and flesh out one plot line at a time than have a half-dozen incomplete story threads, or—to use a more extreme example—the tragic mess known as Devious World.

That said, I do wish that there were some more fleshed out consequences to your actions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully they're planning on doing something like that in a future update.

Although that wouldn't be a Tavi ending now, would it? That would be an Everyone ending. Here's to hoping that every major character eventually gets an ending they deserve, because that would be awesome.
After seeing what happens when you reach the end, I kinda have a feeling that's what's going to happen. I hope that's what happens, anyway. :)

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
just for clarification are you saying theres not much dominant content compared to submissively or just that you'd like more dominant content since that's just what you prefer?

wanna know if there's enough dom content compared to sub content since i figured id play the new update in a dominant role. Since this update was pretty much entirely tavi which (i think) becomes completely submissive after a point i figured there's not much new in this update if you play a submissive role?

speaking of which anyone know if its possible to keep Tavi dominant through the whole game?
sorry, should have been clearer. i'm saying there's not much dom content when compared to the sub content in games like this - not just this game. as much as i shit on LT, its dom/sub content is almost equal. but then again LT's been in 'development' - lol ok - for nearly six years or something, and this game hasn't even had one yet.

TL;DR: I wish the game had more dom content, but i'd rather it actually finish first than get stuck in dev hell trying to appeal to everyone.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
sorry, should have been clearer. i'm saying there's not much dom content when compared to the sub content in games like this - not just this game. as much as i shit on LT, its dom/sub content is almost equal. but then again LT's been in 'development' - lol ok - for nearly six years or something, and this game hasn't even had one yet.

TL;DR: I wish the game had more dom content, but i'd rather it actually finish first than get stuck in dev hell trying to appeal to everyone.
Hopefully the lack of dom vs sub content is just a matter of what's been said above, that being the dev trying to focus on one path to finish it rather than spreading themselves out over various different paths and making little to no progress in each one.

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
I hope the reason every update has been about Tavi is that they go one character at a time and not that the dev has no interest in anything except female characters.
From my understanding, he/she is going one by one with all the existing characters while also adding more sandbox/features to the game (like today they posted a new inventory UI screenshot).

As for the dev themselves they are the polar opposite of Inno iv been backing them for the last couple of months which has given me access to the daily updates, every single day they are working on this project and completely understand that burnout is a thing and tends to manage it by working on different aspects of the game every couple of days while also trying to keep the scope of the game manageable

Basically TLDR they completely understand what can happen when developing a project like this and are just overall a good game dev.
To get an idea here are the last couple of daily dev logs :)

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I'm guessing the prisoner who likes to bully Rahi is high on the list of side characters who need more content. Maybe we'll see more of her in the next update.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'm guessing the prisoner who likes to bully Rahi is high on the list of side characters who need more content. Maybe we'll see more of her in the next update.
Have you been to the underground fighting ring yet?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
still better than LT, but i get what you mean. as a person that plays dominant futa characters in the games that allow it, there's shockingly little content when it comes to my kind of playstyle for these kinds of games. and i assume it's the same for male. it's great that the game technically has an ending, much more than Inno has ever bothered for LT, but i'd really like some more dom content.

i guess all we gotta do is wait and hope this dev is better than Inno, and doesn't lock herself in an echo chamber of furries that stroke her off telling her how good a dev she is but please dont finish the story you havent added my specific race of furry yet.

yeah. can only hope now.
It's funny that, generally, there's a lot more futa stuff than male x male stuff. I wish I was at least a bit interested in ladies so then I might be more into that. I enjoyed my time with CoC/2/TiTS, but I'd enjoy it a lot more if I liked Fenoxo's predominant content (Futa). Ah well, a man can dream.

But yeah, I do agree this is at least better than LT in the sense of "the dev actually did something", but it does suck that they definitely did support males with the male guard and the arena, but it's just been patch after patch of exclusively a female NPC. I get that she's integral to the main plot, but like, at least sprinkle in some male NPCs to fuck? Even the Portal Panties guy is unfuckable.

Keep in mind that we're talking about a single writer here. I'd much rather have them focus on and flesh out one plot line at a time than have a half-dozen incomplete story threads, or—to use a more extreme example—the tragic mess known as Devious World.

That said, I do wish that there were some more fleshed out consequences to your actions.

Hopefully they're planning on doing something like that in a future update.
FTR: I don't disagree. I've been following games like Lustful Desires that have so many unfinished threads and rather than finishing some of them, Hyao opens more. Or Lust Odyssey where it's a game about fucking aliens and monsters and the Patreons keep voting for basic bitch boring human characters to be the next characters to fuck. LT is also a core example of a game that hasn't progressed in *years* while this one has come out and "finished" a main story plot during that time.

But yeah, the gay NSFW games community is in shambles, and it sucks BDCC has left it completely.

Thomas Gerna

May 25, 2019
As someone form the RRDC group I find this very cool to see and it is kinda funny to find so many similarities between the sim and this game.

orinil

Jul 14, 2022
Absolutely masterpiece! I can see in every detail how much effort you put into your work, and I appreciate it wholeheartedly, I assure you! It seems you will do it anyway but I want to say this nonetheless: Please make an ending route where Rahi becomes a dom! And add epilogues, please.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes