Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
it makes me really happy that the dev is adding fan content as official content too because there are some amazing mods out that that deserve recognition

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
Question. Can character get pregnant when having only penis and anus with womb? Or that special anus working only when you select that you character have a vagina?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sparrow_rose

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is there a way / or Mod to customise NPC's portrait during the conversation?
Their arts are really not to my liking...

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
For freeing Vion from his chastity device, I'm stuck on the unlocking stage with the datapad. I have no clue what the syntax needs to be. I even went into the html text but can't figure it out. Could someone help me here?

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
Any chance that female chastity will be added? 'Tis frustrating you have cages, but not belts.

Thninehb

Mar 18, 2022
Is anyone else having an issue with using the modded version? I can play with no mods but any time I try to start or resume using the modded version, it just crashes. I'm using the android version and it's worked very well with previous updates. I tried seeing if it was a specific mod causing issue by disabling specific ones but even with them all disabled it wouldn't launch.

Edit: I ended up deleting and redownloading the .pck file and it fixed everything. Not sure what happened to the original file that made it not work but it's probably just a me thing.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
You need to battle many random npcs, to gain level. And even fuck them/get fucked by them to unlock some special perks.I usually only raise strength and
stamina.
These special perks you gain from fucking npcs, are they good in regular (non-sexual) combat? Because I'm only interested in fighting that way.

Dunkan

Nov 4, 2017
These special perks you gain from fucking npcs, are they good in regular (non-sexual) combat? Because I'm only interested in fighting that way.
For fighting perks you need only to fight and gain fighting lvl. Exhibitionism perks help with fighting too. For example, when you're naked you dodge better.

Reactions: Deviton123

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Any build guide for this game? I seem to be getting my ass kicked a lot playing.
For a quick fix, go to "me" and "look for troble" till you get someone with 50-100 pain then just keep fighting them, for the fight I find kicking till their down then and then punching and biting to be uselful, for defending punches do nothing, all but weapons block and dodge when they shiv. Once you got some money get anything that gives armour from the clothes vender. this should do you good for basic fighting

Reactions: Deviton123
4.70 star(s) 50 Votes