lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Is the author/dev active on this forum at all? I'm wondering if it would be possible to get a clean version of this engine with no story or other content-related elements attached. I could probably hunt and remove every scrap from the code myself, but the author seems to be very lax about having data and content in their code.

I wanna make my own independent project based off of this engine. I've been developing my own Godot project with a similar style for about a month, but I don't have the artistic abilities/know-how to do the little character/scene viewer page on the bottom right, and think it would be a valuable feature to have.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018
Not sure if the mod author of "Flamehearts" Phoenix will see this, but if the player happens to come across one of the odd panels, like the hospital one first, picks up the datapad and then later finds Phoenix in the Engineering one, then that datapad cannot be delivered to her and the player won't be able to go back and find the datapad again.
I tried removing the mod, load the save and re-save without the mod and then reinstall the mod, but it seems to save the progress so it can't be reset that way.

Jan 28, 2018
Never thought I would find a text based game that would get me hooked outside of TiTS and CoC.

Simply put. I am very happy with what I am playing.

Question is: Is there any way to transfer the save from here to android?
EDIT: Also aside from Rahi and the slaves you pick. are there any other bedmates?

Last edited:

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
What is the code to set all encounters to 0 or 10%, While having so meny choices is nice sometimes you want only a couple and going into each one and resetting back is a slow and annoying process. Yes I do have the mod for commands but I've on idea how it's typed in, tried alot of different versions of the same line getting nowhere

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Is Artica's dreamcatcher thief a random encounter? I beat up a lot of prisoners and now I have all the hints unlocked, I'm looking for a ponytailed catgirl prisoner with brown fur and blue eyes, but I have no idea who that is or where to find them, I'm stuck fighting random encounters and so far no one matches that description.

Edit: Holy shit I'm an idiot, Rahi had it.

__b

Mar 4, 2020
honestly I wish this game had so much more. I wish there was a way to train npcs to like certain acts, I wish it was possible to progress ur relationship with an npc, for them to hate u, love u, etc. It just feels so shallow to constantly be reminded that npcs, and even scripted npcs in many cases, completely forget all ur previous interactions with them.

Reactions: Koburo

CeeZy

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone know why when I start the game there isn't any mod menu screen anymore?

edit: Nevermind found it (you need to go to mods and there select BDCC.pak, then restart)

SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
honestly I wish this game had so much more. I wish there was a way to train npcs to like certain acts, I wish it was possible to progress ur relationship with an npc, for them to hate u, love u, etc. It just feels so shallow to constantly be reminded that npcs, and even scripted npcs in many cases, completely forget all ur previous interactions with them.
I agree,i like the game so far but i think dev should put content instead of writing character stories that takes 3 months to complete which takes half day to finish. There isnt much to do in game once you finished character stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdfggfd

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, i began the game recently and managed to fill tier 1&2 in combat but can't manage to find a weapon (I could get the three perk drasticly increasing weapons attack soon but without a weapon it would be useless). Are weapon late game or did i missed something? Stun baton is rare to loot from guard and has so few charges and prisonners with shiv don't drop them when defeated.
Could someone tell me where to find these weapons?

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Everyone's mad as hell about the new OC and I'm just like "Oooh, Artica! Haven't heard that name in a while!"

They're a very prolific furry OC so this isn't even like, the 40th time I've seen them in furry content like art and etc. I'm honestly more wondering why everyone else is so angry about this, maybe I'm the one in the wrong for not deleting my download of this game and declaring it ruined forever because of this?

Last edited:

St Anger

May 7, 2021
Everyone's mad as hell about the new OC and I'm just like "Oooh, Artica! Haven't heard that name in a while!"

They're a very prolific furry OC so this isn't even like, the 40th time I've seen them in furry content like art and etc. I'm honestly more wondering why everyone else is so angry about this, maybe I'm the one in the wrong for not deleting my download of this game and declaring it ruined forever because of this?
Way to go completely neglecting literally everything anyone's said.
Waiting 4 months for new gameplay only to find out all the work that's been done in that time is exclusively for someone's shitty neon futa OC we've seen everywhere kinda sucks. This is the same problem that happened with Fenoxo games, and we don't want it to happen to this one. Where did you even get us deleting the game saying it's been ruined forever from?

Oct 12, 2023
Waiting 4 months for new gameplay only to find out all the work that's been done in that time is exclusively for someone's shitty neon futa OC we've seen everywhere kinda sucks. This is the same problem that happened with Fenoxo games, and we don't want it to happen to this one. Where did you even get us deleting the game saying it's been ruined forever from?
This ^^^

The Issue here is that it was like 4 months for a character who (even if you stall the content) takes like 4 days tops inside the game to finish it.

Artica isn't necessarily bad in my opinion, but it was like 4 months of work for a content that can is barely over 2 hours long, that said there was the Datapack addition which was interesting and seems like next update is going to make it easier to allow more user submited content through it.

Reactions: WD1337 and St Anger
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes