ParanoidLurker

Jan 13, 2023
I complained that the game is more about enslaving furries, instead of trying (or not trying) to keep your body safe in a prison.
Shortly after, they added another furry that is really shy.

At least this dull update cause me to fall asleep more easily.
Hopefully the next update adds actual prison content, animations and more things to do with existing npc's.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I do wish that this doesn't just become some open area where all the content only really works for the npc that have them and the rest of the world is just there with just some base line stuff. Like you can enslave most random npc's but don't get the same opations as you do with the cat enslavement. Same with the watersports, you can only do that stuff with 2 people in the base game, theres jackie and an arena fight. Just wished that more content wasn't locked to doing questlines and then staying only for those ones.

Domnincubus

Formerly 'Koburo'
May 30, 2017
Everyone's mad as hell about the new OC and I'm just like "Oooh, Artica! Haven't heard that name in a while!"

They're a very prolific furry OC so this isn't even like, the 40th time I've seen them in furry content like art and etc. I'm honestly more wondering why everyone else is so angry about this, maybe I'm the one in the wrong for not deleting my download of this game and declaring it ruined forever because of this?
I'm personally kinda disappointed the "star" of the update is a character I have no interest on, not being into the whole futa thing.
But on the other hand, you can make up any characters you want with the new Datapack feature, so that's not a total waste of an update for me, especially since I like to make my own characters in this kind of game.

Jul 4, 2018
Wonder if they'll add a time based mechanic where your kids grow up and you can encounter (you know what I mean (;) them naturally through random encounters.

Reactions: WD1337

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
question about the slaves i finally mange to caught 1 but every time i have sex with her she don't wanna but i manage to duplicate jackie and kait as slaves and they enjoyed it how do i make her submit? EVEN THO SHE SAID SHE IS MINE
should i edit broken spirit? or just do it multiple times?

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
question about the slaves i finally mange to caught 1 but every time i have sex with her she don't wanna but i manage to duplicate jackie and kait as slaves and they enjoyed it how do i make her submit? EVEN THO SHE SAID SHE IS MINE
should i edit broken spirit? or just do it multiple times?
Keep training her. Punish when it says punish, reward when it says reward.

Oct 12, 2023
Anyone know where to get Hypnotic Visor
First way) At the Nursery/Med Bay there is a place where you can get the Hypnovisor, that one is unique but acts like the same as other visors especifically at the "Cryopod tile"

Second way: Do Alex's questline, keep helping him, he will test the visor on you and should have it on his inventory.

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone know where to get Hypnotic Visor
If you help Socket with the Vendomats, both with the first and repeated times, if you spike her portal'd puss with aphrodisiacs and have fun with her then after you go to sleep you will wake up with Socket on you restraining you with a Hypnovisor and other restraints as "punishment". You can then struggle out of the visor and repeat the scene that day as well for more.

Anyone know how to take it off?
You have to try and remove it before falling into the "Trance" status effect. Once you get into a Trance it becomes nearly impossible to take off until you get the Level 2 Hypnosis perk called "Visor Wise". Be warry though as leveling up that skill, unlike the others, comes with negative skills that make the game harder for you to remain as a pure dom. These include specific words increasing your hypnosis on their own, having inmates start showing up that will try to hypnotize you, and having your hypnosis fall slower making being hypnotized more dangerous for longer.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes