Hexvoltaire45

Jun 22, 2022
TL;DR: A big recommendation, 10/10
Gotta be honest, I love this. Its a perfect mix of romance and mildly cheesy sex scenes, its made me laugh a good bit and I've had a good time. The story is pretty good, and the translation from what I've seen has been pretty swell, outside of a few things which mostly are gender related or words being a bit jumbled up. The progression of the romance is also pretty good, but i do have a question, mainly relating to the sex scenes. If you selected the touching each other option at the first scene, is there a way to access the others? Id gotten a good bit into it, at least to the first bath after-sex scene, playing with the Male PC
(edit: ~20 minutes after i posted this i got the ability to access the rest of it. Just keep playing through it, you'll eventually unlock the rest)

(and like others in the thread, my lurking has been broken because of this, so thanks!)

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This is really quite good, especially given the fact it's originally a spanish game. While not perfect I think the translation is really on point, I barely ever run into anything that doesn't at least make obvious sense. The artstyle is easy on the eyes & the overall tone is really wholesome. I like that there's a choice to make in regards to the player character's sex as well as general personality traits.

It is a bit sad that your team was reduced to 2 people (since that of course limits what you can realistically do in reasonable amounts of time) but I want to say you guys are doing a remarkable job & if I hadn't read about it I wouldn't even have thought there were plans to have more characters than Evangeline to romance, since her path doesn't feel as if there's something missing. That totally explains my mild surprise at how empty (or rather unnecessary) the sandbox element feels to a degree.

I'm definitely going to play the sequel, too, I like the twins' designs and while I'm not particularly interested in a male romance option I also can't complain anyways because, again, you leave it to the player to decide what to do. Really glad there's no mandatory poly romance (which would have been fair enough because the way you are doing it means more work for you, so I can only express my gratitude if you go the extra length).
Depending on how cute the interactions turn out I won't exclude the possibility of at least giving all available paths a chance. :D

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
TL;DR: A big recommendation, 10/10
Gotta be honest, I love this. Its a perfect mix of romance and mildly cheesy sex scenes, its made me laugh a good bit and I've had a good time. The story is pretty good, and the translation from what I've seen has been pretty swell, outside of a few things which mostly are gender related or words being a bit jumbled up. The progression of the romance is also pretty good, but i do have a question, mainly relating to the sex scenes. If you selected the touching each other option at the first scene, is there a way to access the others? Id gotten a good bit into it, at least to the first bath after-sex scene, playing with the Male PC
(edit: ~20 minutes after i posted this i got the ability to access the rest of it. Just keep playing through it, you'll eventually unlock the rest)

(and like others in the thread, my lurking has been broken because of this, so thanks!)
Glad to make another person come out and make a comment~
While normally both the MC and Evangeline are romantic, Evangeline is an awkward girl and by consequence sex is kinda awkward, both cracking some jokes and trying to light the mood constantly was intentional, I thought it would not be that appealing for players but it has been something that people really like~

Thanks for the kind words :)

This is really quite good, especially given the fact it's originally a spanish game. While not perfect I think the translation is really on point, I barely ever run into anything that doesn't at least make obvious sense. The artstyle is easy on the eyes & the overall tone is really wholesome. I like that there's a choice to make in regards to the player character's sex as well as general personality traits.

It is a bit sad that your team was reduced to 2 people (since that of course limits what you can realistically do in reasonable amounts of time) but I want to say you guys are doing a remarkable job & if I hadn't read about it I wouldn't even have thought there were plans to have more characters than Evangeline to romance, since her path doesn't feel as if there's something missing. That totally explains my mild surprise at how empty (or rather unnecessary) the sandbox element feels to a degree.

I'm definitely going to play the sequel, too, I like the twins' designs and while I'm not particularly interested in a male romance option I also can't complain anyways because, again, you leave it to the player to decide what to do. Really glad there's no mandatory poly romance (which would have been fair enough because the way you are doing it means more work for you, so I can only express my gratitude if you go the extra length).
Depending on how cute the interactions turn out I won't exclude the possibility of at least giving all available paths a chance. :D
Yeah, we have big plans and we where kinda delusionals and had no skills to make a game, also I was not able to keep the team together... Now, three years later, me (Jac) and Sack feel capable of fix the foundation and make a better one for the next game~

In future updates the Sandbox portion of the game will be polished and will be more useful, we hope for v1.0 the game will feel like all the elements make sense. Aside of that, there will be more content and after the second game is completed, there will be a free expansion~

For the second game there will be the option to be just friends with either twin and they will have their own friendship events without interfering with their sibling romance. Aran and Aria have a good relationship and respect each other, by consequence, the direction that the player wants to take will be respected~

glad to see this game is still being devoloped
Its not only still in development, the first game is near to be completed and the second one is in early stages of development~

Ps: Btw, I'm not responsible of the English translation, shoutout to ☆Spark, in our Discord server has been the main one translating manually the game~

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Question, Are you using an old save game?
Apparently you made a sequence break, you trigger events at the super market and the forest but with the early stats, if this is a clean new game, Can you recall what you did in which order?

I have receive reports like this but normally people just need to play a little more, here it might be a bug that we overlook.
This is a new game.
At first I was stuck at the very begining, I couldnt trigger anything, except talking with evan about 3 different topic.
Since I didnt play this game for a while I assumed maybe it was some kind of grinding and I had to talk to her everyday until something happen but I didnt remember it was this long.
So I pressed CTRL and tryed to skip it, and some day I got an event at the park, and again I was stuck in a loop.
Again I went in CTRL mod, and full skip every events at the park until I dont know how a supermarket event trigger. And now Im stuck in a between the same park and supermarket event.
I lost patience after struggling to trigger park event, it took me maybe 20-40 day to trigger.

Reactions: Studio 781

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Really nice game so far! I cant help but to feel that im a little stuck here, is there any warning when i reach the ending of this game version?

+ any corruption content planned? Like doing some public things or something.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
This is a new game.
At first I was stuck at the very begining, I couldnt trigger anything, except talking with evan about 3 different topic.
Since I didnt play this game for a while I assumed maybe it was some kind of grinding and I had to talk to her everyday until something happen but I didnt remember it was this long.
So I pressed CTRL and tryed to skip it, and some day I got an event at the park, and again I was stuck in a loop.
Again I went in CTRL mod, and full skip every events at the park until I dont know how a supermarket event trigger. And now Im stuck in a between the same park and supermarket event.
I lost patience after struggling to trigger park event, it took me maybe 20-40 day to trigger.
Ok ok, I will check all the progression system. The save game is far from gone, it might be better start a new one and hope the bug won't happen again, sorry for the inconvenience :(

Still, if you want to wait until the new patch, I'm going to work on it right now.

Really nice game so far! I cant help but to feel that im a little stuck here, is there any warning when i reach the ending of this game version?

+ any corruption content planned? Like doing some public things or something.
The second date after the love declaration is the last one. There might be more events at the park, the videogame store and the super market, also, all the dialogue in the erotic scene is dynamic~

Corruption per say... I mean, she becomes more and more kinky with each sexual interaction but not in a corrupted way, see it as a middle ground.

Now, about public interactions, there is already butt groping, only available at the videogame store. We have plans for public sexual interactions, could be full sexual intercourse, rubbing or hand stuff, is still on early planning but there will be such content in the future~
Ps: Public in the sense of being in a public space, not with people seeing.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Interesting little game, is it close to reaching completed state?
Dev should also get a proofreader, a lot of words were misgendered (I feel the pain, bro; Portuguese doesn't have neutral gender either)

P.S.: I'm a little disappointed that the herm MC isn't packing a knee-length magnum dong :KEK:

Reactions: Mine Turtle

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Interesting little game, is it close to reaching completed state?
Dev should also get a proofreader, a lot of words were misgendered (I feel the pain, bro; Portuguese doesn't have neutral gender either)

P.S.: I'm a little disappointed that the herm MC isn't packing a knee-length magnum dong :KEK:
We have people checking all the text and dialogues and such but I told them to not check the erotic content because there are a lot of errors in Spanish, so, is one of the big chunks left to translate.

All the coding is completed, now updates are big because the only thing left is writing and artwork, so, there are less and less programming involve. Is near to be completed but there is a lot of content we want to add. Side characters like Evangeline's aunt, the girl rom the first event and some schoolmates as friendly NPCs. Just to fill the gaps and make more sense of the sandbox... there is a lot of room of improvement but at least most of the coding is done for now~

And yeah, I have seen Futabu but we just took the standard size for the herm and male character~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Now, a summary of all the reports and posts since the previous build.

As the tittle says, the main-character's sprites will be re-design, Sack, our artist improve her style and is updating various aspects of the game, starting with the character sprites. Making slight changes was the original plan, however, this change in the next post...

Now Sack is working in a whole re-design, with completely new designs. Also in this post we mention a new mechanic during sex which is talking during the act, this didn't arrive in the ending build and will be implemented later, speaking of which...

This post was made before the release of the ending event for Patrons and Itch.io, everything mention in this post, except the epilogue, was partially included in said build.

Now we are working on the next build which will be released to the public two weeks after donors. The epilogue will contain a glance to the future, showing the result of the playthroug and also pregnancy, changing depending on the sex stats.

This build will be the last one released to the public by us, because the next one will contain the CGs, the new character designs and almost all the content planned for the game, will be one of the few builds before v1.0 and the Steam release.

That being said, we are not against the game being updated here and fans discussing about it, is just that we aren't going to provide the links any more. If fans shares future versions of the game, that would be out of our control. And even if people play the game pirated, we will appreaciate the feedback and support.

Thanks all of you for your support, until next time~

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
I had a nervous breakdown and my health is still recovering since then. The next build will be the last available for the public and will include the epilogue and ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope you feel better now!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Back in February it was said that Oral actions would be added to the game before version 1.0, have those plans since been scrapped? (Didn't find anything about it in the patch notes)
Either way it's nice to see this being updated once again!

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes