Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Again - someone talking about him, but I didn't see anything about him except that he's having fun with succubus.
It's because this is the remake of the game. There had a lot of floors completed before, but the dev wanted to change the base concept (the original was a Sword Art Online fangame, believe it or not) to something more deep and interesting, together with visual updates of sprites, the addition of art to plenty of the scenes, an overhaul of the systems and gameplay, more quests, a lot more interaction with the side girls and a better writing for the characters and the story too.

That's why i say that i like Ezalor a lot (at least i loved how he was, don't know if he will change). But even so, in this version of the game there's ton of info about him. He opened the Imperia Academy of Magic so mages and the like could work and study in peace without being persecuted; he try to not judge and ostracize people for their beliefs if they are benign and not harmful for other individuals; he don't kill every sapient being just because they are not humans; etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
It's because this is the remake of the game. There had a lot of floors completed before, but the dev wanted to change the base concept (the original was a Sword Art Online fangame, believe it or not) to something more deep and interesting, together with visual updates of sprites, the addition of art to plenty of the scenes, an overhaul of the systems and gameplay, more quests, a lot more interaction with the side girls and a better writing for the characters and the story too.

That's why i say that i like Ezalor a lot (at least i loved how he was, don't know if he will change). But even so, in this version of the game there's ton of info about him. He opened the Imperia Academy of Magic so mages and the like could work and study in peace without being persecuted; he try to not judge and ostracize people for their beliefs if they are benign and not harmful for other individuals; he don't kill every sapient being just because they are not humans; etc.

And he also built that golem to protect Hikari's remains, which can be easily tricked with indefinite answers about time.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
After long time of wait (and me being a lazy bastard) - it's done. Finished and still with the same simple design - the Map of Broken Reality RPG.
I'm open to suggestions about it.
Damn, that's impressive. Well done.
Edit: May I suggest adding the legend & your name on the map corner?

Last edited:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Also - you should probably find these one-two locations that are named for their roles in the community)

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I have failed to find Illfang. I've been through Kobold Tower and (most of) the mines. There's a bit of the mines past a boulder that I can't move.

Any hints as to what I've missed, or have I just messed things up? I don't think I went into the 'forbidden west'.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I have failed to find Illfang. I've been through Kobold Tower and (most of) the mines. There's a bit of the mines past a boulder that I can't move.

Any hints as to what I've missed, or have I just messed things up? I don't think I went into the 'forbidden west'.
Have you been at Mines Level 4, Level 5?

Reactions: Anon21

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Like I said, there was a boulder I couldn't get past. I guess on level 4. He's behind there, then?
I remember that boulders don't block paths to main story locations - so no, he's not behind it. Mines Level 5 is where Illfang resides.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Did you try to go lower? Is that even the same boulder you're talking about?
TLDR; Whoops. I must have got turned around and missed a passage. :WaitWhat:

That isn't the same boulder. I'll go back and check, but I think I was fairly thorough. [EDITx2] I totally wasn't thorough.
[EDIT] It was in Mines Level 3.
mineslevel3.png

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
First is the quest "A punchable offense" which require me to dig up some dirt on Doug Ironsword...Well i talked to every npc i saw but no one got any dirt on him. And i still havent managed to get into that Ironsword mansion too fml.
Ditto. Only I can't actually find the Ironsword mansion? I do have a track record of failing basic naviation in games, though. :p [EDIT] Is it the one with the elderly man who never lets anybody in when you knock on the door?

I read that it was in the same area as the house for sale (the one with the totally-not-slave auction nearby). Darned if I can see it, though.

NEVERMIND I decided to just beat him up.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Ditto. Only I can't actually find the Ironsword mansion? I do have a track record of failing basic naviation in games, though. :p [EDIT] Is it the one with the elderly man who never lets anybody in when you knock on the door?

I read that it was in the same area as the house for sale (the one with the totally-not-slave auction nearby). Darned if I can see it, though.

NEVERMIND I decided to just beat him up.
It's pretty hard to enter Ironswords' Mansion. Requires you to do a lot of things which I don't know myself.
Also - if you want to get somewhere - you can use my map of the game, I've posted it somewhere up there in the comments.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Also - if you want to get somewhere - you can use my map of the game, I've posted it somewhere up there in the comments.
Yeah, thanks for the map - I have been using it.

[EDIT] Rutsah There's a bug with the dying bloke in the misty forests. If you choose to save him and have the potions then ask about the locket it skips back to the first dialog choice.

Last edited:

xsladesstalker

Feb 7, 2020
I've scoured all the pages on this site and still cant figure out what the code for the Minotaur cave. The runes on the wall look like hints but I cant figure it out. Can I get some hint or even a spoiler cause I don't want to miss out on something good. Minoraur cave.PNG

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
That, though I'm probably gonna make it simpler with the next update and include all of them only in the final cave towards N'Gombe's room, instead of the whole dungeon.
Makes you think though. Like the same one in the Union Outpost.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes