IHC

May 8, 2021
Help: I cant buy lockpicks from the "Shady looking man" when i choose the job "Berserker", it always changes into "sketchy man" and talk other dialouges. I can only buy it when I'm a "Rogue". How can i fix this and where can i buy lockpicks other than that man? Please help.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Help: I cant buy lockpicks from the "Shady looking man" when i choose the job "Berserker", it always changes into "sketchy man" and talk other dialouges. I can only buy it when I'm a "Rogue". How can i fix this and where can i buy lockpicks other than that man? Please help.
It is working as intended.
Why do you expect from berserk (barbarian) to know something about lock picking?
What a joke...

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
So... Anything is known about reward for telling Regulators ,,I don't know anything"? We lose 200 max HP for it which is not a small amount in early game especially...

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Also did I understand this trait right? I will suffer dmg instead of ally with less hp or we both suffer dmg? 1651612582574.png

chris darker

Jun 30, 2018
It is a good long game, unmerciful, entertaining and addictive but I get stuck a lot with missions or I can't find a way to advance in some puzzles, there are no guides or a wiki for this game?

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Is there any plans on changing the visuals of the game? This game is definitely one of the best games of the genre on this site - it has a great story progression (no rails, different paths, explore wherever you want, solve area quests and watch these areas become more peaceful as a result) and that testosterone/estrogen system which affects the dialogues, balance is somewhat broken, but has a good core; but that uneven artstyle is seriously damages the impression - different art styles of scenes, different styles for portraits and the worst - different quality of sprites (the standart RPGM sprites and the sprites of much higher resolution really don't look good together).

Reactions: Rutsah

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
does anyone know where all azars events are and i need to also know where timber guys quest is talking about wyrm

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Is there any plans on changing the visuals of the game? This game is definitely one of the best games of the genre on this site - it has a great story progression (no rails, different paths, explore wherever you want, solve area quests and watch these areas become more peaceful as a result) and that testosterone/estrogen system which affects the dialogues, balance is somewhat broken, but has a good core; but that uneven artstyle is seriously damages the impression - different art styles of scenes, different styles for portraits and the worst - different quality of sprites (the standart RPGM sprites and the sprites of much higher resolution really don't look good together).
For the sprites, it's a matter of budget, I am slowly replacing them with HD ones whenever I get the cash, but it's very gradual since I am currently doing my mandatory draft, so I have no steady source of income.

For the CGs, it's more random, as I have no standard artist (and it's also a matter of budget). Ideally though, I want to get top doujin artists and have them each do a CG scene of their specialized genre. So even in the ideal situation, the CGs will have different artstyles between each other.

The portraits are also slowly getting replaced (for example, in the next update, the fortuneteller will have a new, custom portrait).

Last edited:

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Is there any aftermath scene for sending Rhys into the trap? By "South" and "smell the flowers" did the two thugs mean the southern fields?

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
To quote this game (which is a lot of fun, although I had to get used to the exp system and the dysmal amounts of earned money :p ) "Any tips for a new adventurer?"
[blood magus lv5, didn't do much, the most recent story-looking event was the 2-bears fight with the 2 girls, besides that did the necklace-quest at the orphanage, all the quests I came across at the docks and in dragontooth (except the widow quest, need to talk to Yudah's underground dwellers... guessing in the sewers?), found the creepy-ass insanity doll in the sewers, applied 1 foible (the mountain boon one), got the permit to Hikari's tomb. I'm assuming my next step would be the kobold plague and Illfang? Did I miss any obtainable party members?]

chris darker

Jun 30, 2018
there is a bug with the quest menu, which makes your progress in the quest restart once the game is closed and you open it again, it was in the previous version and it still persists in this one bug.jpg

Atehus

Nov 30, 2020
how many events are with azar? Im a magus and have spanked her 2 times one in the minotaur cave an other in the misty forest abandoned village. from what i read here i can' t do an event with her in the academy becouse i alredy recuited hana so is there anithing elese to do with her?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
how many events are with azar? Im a magus and have spanked her 2 times one in the minotaur cave an other in the misty forest abandoned village. from what i read here i can' t do an event with her in the academy becouse i alredy recuited hana so is there anithing elese to do with her?
Two more scenes, in Imperia Academia. Go to her room.

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, just downloaded this game a few days ago and after getting lost and having a hard time combing through the thread for help decided to make a guide as I play through it. I could use some help filling in some missing info:
  1. Who are all the party members/ Romanceable npcs, their requirements and location where you meet them?
  2. Who do I need to speak to about Doug Ironsword? I think you need to speak to the waitress, the guard in the barracks and 1 more, but I'm not sure.
  3. Can someone who is a Rogue and killed Illfang confirm that the middle room in Horunka Village's Inn has a treasure map?
  4. After killing Illfang should I head towards Blackcry/Shilai Forest or Urubu first?
  5. Are there any important missable events I should watch out for?
Fair warning I have never written a guide before so sorry about any bad writing/grammar and formatting, if anyone wants to edit it or make a better one then I would be grateful. Also due to how many branching options and conditions this game has I have it opened in the RPG Maker editor so I can glance through the events scripts to see the outcomes and requirements, but I am not used to reading script and have not tested them all myself so some values may be wrong.

I will not be adding loot and experience point into the guide, I feel like the guide is bloated enough as is and you should be able to gather them yourself with a little exploring and doing quests.

My current guide covers up to the end of the Kobold's Mines and the start of the roads to Blackcry and Urubu. I will be updating it slowly as I play through the game, however I most likely won't continue updating it once I have finished this version of the game.

EDIT: Added Prologue choices.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes