Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also found bugs when talking with Ryi the female lotic but maybe you fixed that in 3.5 already?
Can you report the Ryi bugs too so I can upload one big update for all the fixes? The Eraf bug needs version 3.5, which requires the entire thing to be redownloaded due to the new graphics being used.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
After entering the area behind the bookshelf in the outpost south of nuela's camp, it kept continuously repeating that there was a skeleton on the floor.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The tribute quest now works fine but Mellisa quest is still bugged for me.

The recipe for expert pickaxe doesnt work, showing a blank line when i learnt it 15.jpg and if i select it the game will crash showing this error 9.jpg . Also you might wanna check the description for the silver ore item as it still contain the old "floors" term.

Reactions: rKnight

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
I think I figured out why I couldn't download this game.. Can anyone tell me why google drives requires me to enable third party cookies for this? Cause that just seems shady as hell..

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I think I figured out why I couldn't download this game.. Can anyone tell me why google drives requires me to enable third party cookies for this? Cause that just seems shady as hell..
Does it? I haven't set anything like that.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
i am kind of confused by the intro of the game...
+1 starting romance with Mother's chosen, +1 favor with Mother, + 3 elite items that each give perma +100 max HP, which you can assign on any party member, though these are given later down the line. It also gives -1 favor with the Regulators, and you probably don't want to anger them too much.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
+1 starting romance with Mother's chosen, +1 favor with Mother, + 3 elite items that each give perma +100 max HP, which you can assign on any party member, though these are given later down the line. It also gives -1 favor with the Regulators, and you probably don't want to anger them too much.
tank you, this is serenely making it easier to choose what to do, and make Loosing 150 MAX HP feel less punishing in the long run, through more challenging in the starting arias.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017

even though i quite like this bug as i got to keep the loots and still get a second chance for a more peaceful ending with Melissa, i still think you should know :LOL:.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Since this has basically turned into a bug report here's the version number this comment is based on: Broken Reality Version 3.5.3

The wolves in the cemetery, where the old woman talks about how it's so sad that the protagonist died, cause the game to crash due to missing image.

The demon in the woods, that spike summoned also causes the game to crash due to missing image.

Lastly, yeah I have to agree, it makes no sense that the protag doesn't care about the sickly little thief girl he chased around the map, upon finally having a good excuse to talk to her, bailing her out of her situation. Had this scene been their first encounter it'd make sense that only the rogue version of the protagonist would care but it isn't. He chased her around despite it being pretty clear that she was a thief upon their first encounter.

Edit:
If you choose to fight rags the kobold, it'll crash due to missing sound file.

If you fail to pretend to be assimilated, the fight that ensues gets infinitely looped, just triggering the fight without trying to avoid it doesn't trigger the bug

If you defeat the tentacle monster via combat after convincing the magus to break free of it's mind control, the magus sprite triggers as though wanting to talk to you but it's actually just there stuck, going to a fixer fixes this, doesn't happen unless you try to save the magus. (Aka: if you make the creature kill itself, taking all of it's followers with it this doesn't happen.)

Also shouldn't the minatour guard that's somewhat resisting the mind control out of loyalty for the alpha minatour disappear if you didn't kill it prior to defeating the tentacle monster?

The fixer in the church above the orphanage turns the regular npcs in the church into sheep for some reason.

Edit 2:
The secret stairway revealed by selecting book 206, doesn't let you walk through the stairs you can however walk through the moved portion of the bookshelf where you picked up the book, to enter the secret passage. If it doesn't work right away, just walk away then walk into the moved portion of the bookshelf that you picked up the books from again.
(honestly no idea, how these numbers are meant to be figured out, I just picked every book till something worked)

The researcher in the bottom left portion of the secret area triggers an infinite loop if you tell him your adventurer's just exploring, the other two options weren't bugged.

If you choose study it on the skeleton guards it says the skeleton guard falls apart but then it takes you back to the choose what to do prompt again, if you then choose to let it continue peacefully it triggers combat. Choosing to let it go peacefully without first trying to study it doesn't trigger combat. Choosing to attack the skeleton next to the stairs on the lowest level triggers a fight with just zombies and no skeleton despite what your attacking being a skeleton.

Edit 3:
During the offering to the painter quest, for whatever reason the item starts out already placed in this version of the game, when you enter the room, clicking on the spot that your supposed to place it triggers a battle, as if you tried to pick the item back up, unfortunately if you win the game crashes due to missing image. Also since your no longer able to place the item the torches don't do anything, so the quest is no longer do-able.

You can wonder off the map in the bottom left corner of the church the queen is hiding in.

The game doesn't properly register what you decide to do with the queen, if you choose to just let her go it'll reference this decision immediately, then forget and pretend you chose something else, I chose to let her go without asking in front of both of the others and got criticized for it, but after a while this event plays. "Now that there are no distractions... Protagonist, I could be wrong, but did you fake the death of that dark elf woman?", if you come clean that she's alive, obviously, I let her go in front of both of them... I get this response "For both our shakes, I hope you did a good job covering her up like that, Kaliska might be a good girl deep down, but she takes her "duty" very seriously."
-Note: the typo shakes is what's in the game not my doing, I know it should say sakes.

Kaliska's temple section is a little messed up hard to explain but easy to spot, trying to access the fake chosen's temple just flat out crashes the game though.

In the cemetary where the old woman talks about how it's so sad that the protag died, the protag doesn't recognize the woman, but isn't she the person that was keeping records of everyone that had died? also there's no new interactions with melissa after realizing that somethings up upon finding her gravesite, if you go back to talk to her it's just the first meeting dialogue options(might just be end of current content for her but it seems odd). Edit: I tried talking to the old woman, Dorothy she actually does have dialogue options for after you've been to the gravesite, seems the issue is that melissa was no longer meant to be in the village after you've visited the grave, yet she'll stay there until you've talked to the old lady.

The detect skill is inconsistent sometimes it just reveals the traps, due to how dark some areas are this sometimes proves useless, othertimes it triggers them too so that they're harmless to walk on not sure if bug or if I'm missing something.

If you kill "Melissa" after realizing, what it really is, the game loops taking you back to when you started talking to her. Edit: If you kill her even without realizing what she really is just to stop her it loops too, trying to end the interaction peacefully after the loop has started it will sometimes bug out the camera too badly to seek a fixer. Both(aware or not) peaceful resolutions are possible, but both violent resolutions are currently impossible, after the encounter no matter which resolution you chose the camera will turn dark, in the violent resolutions you can't leave due to the bug, but in the peaceful ones you'll notice upon exiting that it's super dark and hard to see, the fixer can fix this.
-Note: the unaware peaceful resolution makes constant comments on how you missed something, but the aware peaceful resolution doesn't give you any new options anyway so what's the point of being aware, other than not having to read the "you have a feeling you missed something" line.
-Important Edit: The bug seems to be location based not purely an infinite loop, after beating melissa if you hurry you can run to the ladder on the left and escape the area, seems the game doesn't register the fact that you've already interacted with the area, and triggers the encounter so long as you're within a certain radius of where the encounter is, unfortunately this does mean that it's still impossible to "complete" the encounter without choosing the peaceful options, the violent ones just don't register.

I assume Hana isn't supposed to be following you around inside your house, creating two instances of her at the same time.

As a rogue you can infinitely loot the skeleton guard in the tomb<---the tower in the middle of a lake with a single giant slug in front of it's entrance.

In the area Stella is in there's a graphical bug, it seems the image of the vendor stand is covering the images of the costumers standing in front of it, it looks like there are two vendors, but when you talk to them they're obviously costumers, if you talk to the actual vendor he says he's busy.

Last edited:

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Found a bug:

When you visit the collective and select "\N[1], an adventurer." option after hector ask for your name it checks azer_love instead of hana_love.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Found a bug, the demon has spawned over the black hexagram in the forest without me summoning him, I can press him and Hana will ask if I want to summon him then the game crashes because it tries to summon him again, same thing happens with the dark elf, I'm 7 hours in and my nearest save out of the forest is 4 hours, not a single good scene, combat is a mess with hits just missing half of the time, and no recruit able characters even though people keep saying to find someone, fml there's a difference between challenging and then rng fucking you because stats don't matter when every hit can do 100 dmg or 4000 and there is no in between, wtf is this combat? I can't strategize when every fight I could get wiped turn 1 if I don't hit hard enough and it's totally out of my control if I hit hard or even hit at all.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
combat is a mess with hits just missing half of the time, and no recruit able characters even though people keep saying to find someone, fml there's a difference between challenging and then rng fucking you because stats don't matter when every hit can do 100 dmg or 4000 and there is no in between, wtf is this combat? I can't strategize when every fight I could get wiped turn 1 if I don't hit hard enough and it's totally out of my control if I hit hard or even hit at all.
Just take the right perks at the beginning and choose wisely what gears to buy or what to craft and combat should be a cakewalk.

I don't see the text saying my hp decreased as a penalty for lying to the regulators when creating a new character anymore, will i still get Mother's chosen romance +1 and those other items?

Last edited:

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
First playthrough was awful, second I had a passing idea of what I was doing, third... I had an idea of what I was doing. I wouldn't say it's been a cakewalk as an Adventurer, though. Since the class is apparently about debuffing and running interference for a group, but there's few group battles in the early game.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes