sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I checked the new healer union house near Blackcry and there's a bug. When i go near the Board and student desks Hana'd initiate a conversation and it'd stuck in a loop.

Would i miss anything important if i refuse Eric's quest in Blackcry? I don't think i'd ever try that even in other playthrough so i'm curious :LOL:

Also where is the ironsword mansion? and how do i get inside?

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know if there's any more content for the thief girl after paying for what she stole in the village hidden in the mist?

Also can anyone post a screenshot of this ironsword mansion I keep hearing about I've searched every nook and cranny of the town of beginings south-east district searching for an entry not marked by an arrow, since none of the houses seem to be it, but no luck. I also did a rather thorough check of all of it's other areas, not every peice of wall attached to a building thorough, but pretty thorough.

Oh, right and does anyone know how to actually figure out the combination locks, instead of just trying every single number? only possible hint I've noticed so far is the weird symbols in the background of the lock in the alpha minotaur's lair.

Last edited:

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
wanted to ask, is there social skill trainers (except deception in port) and if yes,where to find them?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Make it so you can run from ALL enemies?
It's bullshit that I wanted to explore went to the graveyard and can't get back because of the wolves.
I could kite them, but some genius thought having a limited run was a good idea.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
The only ways I've noticed for gaining skills
-The books in your room at the start of the prologue(you only get to pick one)
-The perks you can select via the fortune teller(you only seem to actually get the skill level changes corresponding to the first perk you pick, unless the following perks affects the same skill, perception being the only exception I recommend not picking it first, wait till you've picked something else first, so that you can get something else too. Note: I don't consider insanity, testosterone, or estrogen to be skills, they're more like conditions/states of being.)
-The traveling merchant(haggling skill) in front of the cart in the northernmost town, I forget the name of the town Ura-something.

Edit: nevermind the first perk picked comment, I just tested it a bit, since I remembered feeling it was kinda off at times, but yeah it seems the only skills you can actually get from the fortune teller are deception and perception. Stat changes, the disabling of slots, gaining moves and changes to non-skill values work fine, but other skill gains are just false advertisement at the moment.

Last edited:

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Is it this one? View attachment 1293333 It's the only house here that i haven't been able to enter.
Yep.

The only ways I've noticed for gaining skills
-The books in your room at the start of the prologue(you only get to pick one)
-The perks you can select via the fortune teller(you only seem to actually get the skill level changes corresponding to the first perk you pick, unless the following perks affects the same skill, perception being the only exception I recommend not picking it first, wait till you've picked something else first, so that you can get something else too. Note: I don't consider insanity, testosterone, or estrogen to be skills, they're more like conditions/states of being.)
-The traveling merchant(haggling skill) in front of the cart in the northernmost town, I forget the name of the town Ura-something.
Insanity, testorone, estrogen are variables, others like perception, deception, rherotic etc are script skills.

Reactions: sonhot

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
How do you get in there, is it exclusive to the adventurer class? it's the only one I haven't tried getting in there as. It seems unlikely though given the comment that gets played at the end of interactions about how he's blind to the wisdom of letting random adventurers into his house.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
How do you get in there, is it exclusive to the adventurer class? it's the only one I haven't tried getting in there as. It seems unlikely though given the comment that gets played at the end of interactions about how he's blind to the wisdom of letting random adventurers into his house.
Think you need to find Doug in ToB and learn his name first, he's son of mansion master.

Reactions: playa2

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It seems if you beat up the thugs on the second floor of the town of beginning's inn to save the waitress you won't get to enter the ironsword "mansion" anymore. For a mansion it looks pretty small on the outside

Edit: nevermind the first perk picked comment, I just tested it a bit, since I remembered feeling it was kinda off at times, but yeah it seems the only skills you can actually get from the fortune teller are deception and perception. Stat changes, the disabling of slots, gaining moves and changes to non-skill values work fine, but other skill gains are just false advertisement at the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and that was just one of the few differences i've noticed. Character with higher insanity indeed see the world different from sane one :LOL: .

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight and Sole

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Bug Report v3.6:
when talking to the guard that stop you on the dock, the first question you can ask him when you talk to him agene is hidden beyond the top of the screen so i have NO idea of what I am saying or asking him of...
as you can see the skeleton hand that point at your dialogue choice is not on the screen because it is on the choice hidden on top of the screen.
well hopefully this is not an trend when it came to dialogue's forward in the game.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The above happened in the conversation with the dying adventurer dude in the webbed wood too 19.jpg .The first dialogue option is hidden off screen but could still be selected.

Also the innkeeper in Blackcry has rumour about some
is there any quest related to this guy somewhere in Blackcry?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
The above happened in the conversation with the dying adventurer dude in the webbed wood too View attachment 1297828 .The first dialogue option is hidden off screen but could still be selected.

Also the innkeeper in Blackcry has rumour about some
is there any quest related to this guy somewhere in Blackcry?
Right, I had done some changes in the options script in the past few months, so it wouldn't conflict with the dialogue box, and now there is only enough space for 7 options on screen, the 8th is above the shown area. They will be dixed with the next patch.

As for the farm ghost, there is no content of it yet, it's part of the vague mentions I usually do with the storytelling, so that when I want to add more content afterwards, it has already been foreshadowed.

Reactions: sonhot

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Bug Report v3.6:
when completing the quest fore the Lady in "The Thirsty Maiden" the "Red Vine" suddenly go up in price from 25 to 45, even through she say i get an discount, maybe the prices is supposed to be reversed or something?
the other stuff she sell seems to get the proper discount through.

also question do herbs, honey and minerals regenerate at any time or are they an finite resource you eventually HAVE to buy from stores?
atlist they don't seems to do so so fare witch meit be problematic if you use a lot of them early on and not having them assessable lather whiteout ALOT of grinding, to get the money required to get the resources needed...

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Will there be any other major Other, beside Hastur(Yellow King), Mother(Black Goat) and the Trinity?

Also follow up but when classes choice is chosen will four classes bonuses be changed to incorpate the new skills, like rogue getting starting deception or blood magus academics.

atlist they don't seems to do so so fare witch meit be problematic if you use a lot of them early on and not having them assessable lather whiteout ALOT of grinding, to get the money required to get the resources needed...
Seems like Beegone goes from 40 -> 20, Lady Wink from 35 to 25 and Red Wine from 25 -> 45.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Will there be any other major Other, beside Hastur(Yellow King), Mother(Black Goat) and the Trinity?

Also follow up but when classes choice is chosen will four classes bonuses be changed to incorpate the new skills, like rogue getting starting deception or blood magus academics.

Seems like Beegone goes from 40 -> 20, Lady Wink from 35 to 25 and Red Wine from 25 -> 45.
The Slug god (Glaaki) is an Other, and though it won't appear as itself in-game, the player will be seeing its influence a lot, basically almost every undead in Psema is tied to it in one way or another.
Y'Golonac is also in Psema, just not in Yudah specifically. I think I have already mentioned the Hollow Wall cult a few times, it is His, just haven't added much content related to them yet. I was originally planning to have the first DLC be all about them with a new player class that the player could transfer to (hollow priest), but since the reboot and the open-world change, I changed my mind with that.
In the previous versions of the game, when the game was still divided in floors, there was a sweet, big dungeon where the player basically blocked Nyarlathotep from entering Psema. If you see the "Cynet" battlers in the battlers folder, they are from that dungeon.
The previous Floor 10 was also a giant dungeon area filled with snakes, where a hydra monster worshipped Yig.
Floor 8 also had Nub & Yeg deceiving a dryad into killing Hana.

Also spoiler warning, but the Trinity are not Others.

The bonuses for new stats will probably be lost for old players when I decide to implement them.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Great game! Will be keeping my eye on this one for future updates and fixes. By the way, could someone tell me where to go after urbus and where the baby wyvern hideout is located? I have to kill 6 of them but I don’t know if it is in the west area of the mountainside or if I should go west of the town itself. Also, where is the statue to establish the quick travel point in the town of beginnings? I can’t find it for the life of me.

Last edited:

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
It's west of the town.

Exit through the town of beginning northern gate then immediately turn right
thank you! Do you have to be a berserker to go through the path blocked by a boulder inside of Urbus or is there another way through? To clarify, it’s the one warning inexperienced adventurers not to go through it.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes