Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
There doesn't appear much ways to get mana back, so is blood mage the only viable one?
Nope, all of them are viable, have playtested them a lot. It's just that in general the blood magus is the strongest one (unless you're fighting skeletons in which case he's completely useless).

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
I don't imagine it's by accident, but I cheated the hell out of my save file and now, in the very first battle against some random wolves, I can't attack(greyed out), I can't use skills or 'magia', and I can't run. I can only use items. Is there a way to stop that?

Edit: Welp, nevermind. It wasn't because of the cheating. Apparently there's a combo of perks that stops you from playing the game.

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Nope, all of them are viable, have playtested them a lot. It's just that in general the blood magus is the strongest one (unless you're fighting skeletons in which case he's completely useless).
I guess viable is not the same as fun. Good luck with your game, but I personally think it's more tedious than interesting

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I guess viable is not the same as fun. Good luck with your game, but I personally think it's more tedious than interesting
well think of it like this you start out as basically an civilian whit a bit of ability and you should start out doing small non combat quests sins they also give EXP (as well as just talking to NPC's when you lent new stuf from them you also gain some smal amont of EXP) in this game to gain some levels to be strong enof to survive and desemate stuf lather on when you have learned the land to know.
and blood mages is squishy until LEVEL 3 when they learn "blood bolt" witch desemat most stuff, but gaining money to by some PROPER gare is ESENTIAL to actually do well in combat in most cases.

but if you are struggling you can probably benefit from reading my "starter guide" (describe a way to get to around LEVEL 4-5 whit no combat EXP involved) fore the game linked in my signature (through it is a Copple of updates out of date but it should cover the essentials).

Reactions: BlasKyau

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
is there cheats i may need some can't even get past the start with out dyeing every time

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
this looks great, but before playing is the sissification optional?

if it's a core part of the game it's understandable but it's not something I'm vibing with personally.

Thank y'all for the help!

veiss00

Jul 12, 2018
this looks great, but before playing is the sissification optional?

if it's a core part of the game it's understandable but it's not something I'm vibing with personally.

Thank y'all for the help!
It's optional. You basically have to act or do submissive things to even unlock that content.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
well think of it like this you start out as basically an civilian whit a bit of ability and you should start out doing small non combat quests sins they also give EXP (as well as just talking to NPC's when you lent new stuf from them you also gain some smal amont of EXP) in this game to gain some levels to be strong enof to survive and desemate stuf lather on when you have learned the land to know.
and blood mages is squishy until LEVEL 3 when they learn "blood bolt" witch desemat most stuff, but gaining money to by some PROPER gare is ESENTIAL to actually do well in combat in most cases.

but if you are struggling you can probably benefit from reading my "starter guide" (describe a way to get to around LEVEL 4-5 whit no combat EXP involved) fore the game linked in my signature (through it is a Copple of updates out of date but it should cover the essentials).
Honestly the game doesn't seem worth it as of now for me to put in this much effort for it.
I'm no stranger to games like this(Planescape, Underrail) nor restarting until I found a build that works for me, however this game as of now is not of the caliber of either of those nor does it have the adult content to make up for it.
For the love of god I once got softlocked by the wolves near the graveyard because I wanted to explore because you can't run from the encounter and you have finite stamina so you can't kite them on the overworld I mean that is one way to tell the player not to explore I guess.
Maybe I'll come back when the game is done, but know I see zero reason to go on with this game

Reactions: Shidare605

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Estrogen based encounters may lower stats man that is fucking stupid for fucking over one player group?
Also for the love of god why even have paranoia as a perk other than as a trap to the new players?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is there any reason to actually play a mage they appear to be absolute shit and make the game extremely unenjoyable?
Blood magus is definitely the strongest class by far and left the other classes in the dust by huge margin. Last time i played they start out with 15% hp regen and that was innate no equipment.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This game seriously lacks direction. Wasted a few hours wandering around trying to progress the story.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
How do you get to Kronos? I can't seem to get onto the boat or find a boat at the docks.

something2422

Aug 27, 2018
How do you progress events with Azar? I've only managed to get the first scene, and have done her mission in the forest. Can't seem to find any flags at the academy either...

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
Where does this trigger?
Edit: Well... That graphic has been right there in the characters folder from the start. Btw I still don't get why you can't access the Ladies' Dorm. I've playtested it myself and it works fine, & checked it for bugs.
triggered on start up, weird that i can't enter ladies dorm

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Okay so I see the trap/sissification tag I do a thread search but I can't seem to find if it is happening to the protagonist or someone else.
Can someone who has played the game say which it is? Thanks

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes