cavemeng

Aug 10, 2020
is there any way to change the screen resolution or make it full screen? its pretty hard to see since it is only like 15% of my screen size

KhanAntonio

Dec 29, 2020
Ok. What am I missing?
Im at the first docs, I cant go much of anywhere and every enemy keeps killing me. I cant rest or heal outside of using food, which is limited.
What class are you? If you're a mage you are definantly not meant to fight yet. Go to the town and trade that sword for a shiny mage staff. As you have just gotten off the boat and your farm has no magical affinity you'll have to buy your mage weapon at the town of beginnings. If you're anything else play smarter or also go to the town and get a few quest. All enemies are easily avoidable till you get there.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ver 3.2.3, first time on F95
hmm, so what did we miss? How long has this been going on?
I check on other site and I think this game was around 2015 but only recently did Dev decide to create an account and post his game here, look like it was a very good ero game consider how many people praising it

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How do I get scenes with the thief girl after I see her leave the sewer bar when she gets an order from the guy. Also where can I find the blonde loli and get scenes with her the one in the preview pics getting spanked?

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I just started it but does this game have the bare minimum of CGs or did they hide it,
I went into the pictures folder and the preview seems to be half of the CGs presented

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Ok. What am I missing?
Im at the first docs, I cant go much of anywhere and every enemy keeps killing me. I cant rest or heal outside of using food, which is limited.
JUst Sprint through the forest. if you get jumped. leave and enter again. The amount of steps before you get ambushed seems to be random.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
OK, so does nayone know where to go once you get to the town of beginings. only found one old man with a quest and still too weak to leave the town. Is there and adventurers guild or something? if so, where?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Look like a very good RPG game with lot of promising to grow big, but consider the summary said the game was "very hard and H scenes won't handed freely" make me a bit skeptical. How hard it was and do you need to grind just to reach those event and does any of those lewd event tie to Game over scenario that you need to lose just to see it?
Overall I'll bookmark and download to check out the game now, wish Dev and his project the best
No grinding is required. The best way to Level up, especially at the start, is completing quests, most of which are just talking, deliveries etc.
There are no h-events tied to game-overs. In fact there are are no instant game-overs, but there are perma stat lowering punishments for some very specific choices (that can only occur once)

Yeah i never expected for this game to be posted here. Seems like Hana got a new makeover since last time i saw her. I remember playing this game 2 years ago and it was massive even in its unfinished state.
The art Hana had before was from Hero&Daughter DLC pack. Now every character has original arts.

This game ain't going on steam with loli in it bro they are the biggest moral grandstanders when it comes to games. Does this mean you are willing to censor your game for it?
Big "eeeh", pretty sure I've played plenty of eroges with lolis on Steam, I'll just avoid being crass and not include the loli character in the advertising (also she's actually older than the player) (yes I know that's the typical excuse). Honestly Steam has been pretty inviting to the typical anime tropes. They had started to go SJW for a while about 3-4 years ago but quickly changed their minds (in like, less than a month or two from what I remember), and since then it's become a free-for-all.

Looks like a good game but the text chice could be improved. White on red is good, the text is too small to be read. Hurts to squint to read and it really kills the story. Not being a hater, but could be improved for max immersion!
At most I might switch it to a more brownish red, doubt the font will change (every time I attempt it I manage to f@ck up all the long dialogues).

Ver 3.2.3, first time on F95
hmm, so what did we miss? How long has this been going on?
For longer than I'd care to admit, though I have only started taking it seriously over the past year, hiring professional artists and voice actors.

How do I get scenes with the thief girl after I see her leave the sewer bar when she gets an order from the guy. Also where can I find the blonde loli and get scenes with her the one in the preview pics getting spanked?
There are 4 class girls in the game (3 for now), and you can only do events with them based on your original class decision (adventurer/rogue/berserker/blood magus). Sangsue, the rogue class girl, is the only one who's not romancable too, nor am I planning on adding any to her (she's like 12). So that rogues don't get a raw deal, planning to add a 2nd class girl to rogues eventually, probably a vampire-like lady that's into getting rimjobs (most girls are more or less tied to a specific fetish each, though there is some variety in the scenes). Azar is the blonde loli, the blood magus class girl, and you find her later (though her first two possible spanking scenes are available to all classes).

Last edited:

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
OK, so does nayone know where to go once you get to the town of beginings. only found one old man with a quest and still too weak to leave the town. Is there and adventurers guild or something? if so, where?
The closest thing I got to a quest is, once you get out of the town of beginings and visit a tomb, the advisor to the king gives you another quest. but before that I highly suggest grinding to level 3 if you are a mage, doing the little side quests should get you there, once level 3 you will get a spell that deals around 1000 damage with every cast.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No grinding is required. The best way to Level up, especially at the start, is completing quests, most of which are just talking, deliveries etc.
There are no h-events tied to game-overs. In fact there are are no instant game-overs, but there are perma stat lowering punishments for some very specific choices (that can only occur once)

The art Hana had before was from Hero&Daughter DLC pack. Now every character has original arts.

Big "eeeh", pretty sure I've played plenty of eroges with lolis on Steam, I'll just avoid being crass and not include the loli character in the advertising (also she's actually older than the player) (yes I know that's the typical excuse). Honestly Steam has been pretty inviting to the typical anime tropes. They had started to go SJW for a while about 3-4 years ago but quickly changed their minds (in like, less than a month or two from what I remember), and since then it's become a free-for-all.

At most I might switch it to a more brownish red, doubt the font will change (every time I attempt it I manage to f@ck up all the long dialogues).

For longer than I'd care to admit, though I have only started taking it seriously over the past year, hiring professional artists and voice actors.

There are 4 class girls in the game (3 for now), and you can only do events with them based on your original class decision (adventurer/rogue/berserker/blood magus). Sangsue, the rogue class girl, is the only one who's not romancable too, nor am I planning on adding any to her (she's like 12). So that rogues don't get a raw deal, planning to add a 2nd class girl to rogues eventually, probably a vampire-like lady that's into getting rimjobs (most girls are more or less tied to a specific fetish each, though there is some variety in the scenes). Azar is the blonde loli, the blood magus class girl, and you find her later (though her first two possible spanking scenes are available to all classes).
Thank you for the reply, I have downloaded your game since morning but only now have time to play it. About loli content I hope it will stay in the game without being force to cut or change, but if Steam or the anti lolis on this site complain about it I think you can always choose an alternate way to avoid it by create a patch and put it on some other platform like lewdpatcher for people that want it to download and add it in the game

Reactions: DoisacChopper

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I just started it but does this game have the bare minimum of CGs or did they hide it,
I went into the pictures folder and the preview seems to be half of the CGs presented
Yeah, adding more with every big patch, but most h-scenes do not have CGs atm (though quite a few do have VAing).

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
I'm confused about some choices in this game. Why have both random encounters and roaming enemies? Why fill the maps with them while also making the rewards for fighting abysmal? That only encourages savescumming and avoiding fights as much as possible. Also the enemies keep their detection even if you leave the map which is very annoying.

And some recipes aren't work properly. Great.

Last edited:

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I'm confused about some choices in this game. Why have both random encounters and roaming enemies? Why fill the maps with them while also making the rewards for fighting abysmal? That only encourages savescumming and avoiding fights as much as possible. Also the enemies keep their detection even if you leave the map which is very annoying.

And some recipes aren't work properly. Great.
Which recipes don't work?

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Which recipes don't work?
I can't exactly speak for our friend there, but I can safely say that wolf meat recipe occasionally crashes the game, not often, but just often enough to be noticable. the bug report is that the game is missing the script for it, but I guess thats faulty.
I also crash very frequently when getting ambushed, not all the time but very frequently like every one encounter out three crashes the game with no log.
And one final gripe I have, not to reduce or belittle the work you have put in this game do mind you, I like the game so far, but I have no clue on what to do on the early game.
I think I have finished most of the easy to do early quests and the rest of the quests either require me to go to the Urbus, which I can't do because I both lack the funds, and I lack the firepower and the defences to kill two kobolds at once never mind the ambush on the road.
I also can't beat the kobold incursion because I barely can move through the forest, and even if I find their base location I doubt I can take down their ogre boss.
and of course I can't take the tomb of the dragon dungeon, because the mimics one shot me and I can't hurt the guards, so they eventually kill me.
Once again I am very sorry to bother you but I litteraly got no clue on what to do the only solution my mind is coming up with is to grind kobolds until I get enough levels to one shoting them and not taking any damage to by pass the ambush.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
None of the alchemy recipes are working, they don't even show in the list. And entering here softlocks. Fishing music is missing too which crashes the game (music is Town1)
Can't seem to replicate the bug with the alchemy recipes. Just to be clear, if they're above your alchemy level, they simply won't show up until you reach said level. Maybe you got too advanced a recipe?

For the Imperia Academia faculty building download the data folder again, fixed it a few hours ago.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I can't exactly speak for our friend there, but I can safely say that wolf meat recipe occasionally crashes the game, not often, but just often enough to be noticable. the bug report is that the game is missing the script for it, but I guess thats faulty.
I also crash very frequently when getting ambushed, not all the time but very frequently like every one encounter out three crashes the game with no log.
And one final gripe I have, not to reduce or belittle the work you have put in this game do mind you, I like the game so far, but I have no clue on what to do on the early game.
I think I have finished most of the easy to do early quests and the rest of the quests either require me to go to the Urbus, which I can't do because I both lack the funds, and I lack the firepower and the defences to kill two kobolds at once never mind the ambush on the road.
I also can't beat the kobold incursion because I barely can move through the forest, and even if I find their base location I doubt I can take down their ogre boss.
and of course I can't take the tomb of the dragon dungeon, because the mimics one shot me and I can't hurt the guards, so they eventually kill me.
Once again I am very sorry to bother you but I litteraly got no clue on what to do the only solution my mind is coming up with is to grind kobolds until I get enough levels to one shoting them and not taking any damage to by pass the ambush.
I have noticed crashes on monster ambushes too, and I'm really struggling to find the reason.
As for the early game, keep searching, there are a lot of side-quests sprinkled throughout.
Make sure to use the Temple and also get whatever perks help your gamestyle from Memory Lane, you can make your char pretty op from there (provided you're willing to make a few sacrifices).

Reactions: Grahim
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes