Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
SO can anyone tell me where to find azar in the misty woods? I found her before on my last playthrough but this time she seems to be missing.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
SO can anyone tell me where to find azar in the misty woods? I found her before on my last playthrough but this time she seems to be missing.
You have to have finished the N'Gombe (minotaur) dungeon first or she won't pop-up.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Why do I have negative karma?
I picked the positive karma choices and the priest acts as I I'm the devil.
The guard in the bar is bugged if you get in a fight with him and why can I ask the guards about a man who took a vow of silence even though not a single person have mentioned him so far?
The quest log for No Eternal rest doesn't update when you talk to people.
Also how do you remove strained leg as the screen doesn't say how to remove it.

Edit: Quest log also doesn't update and tell you to get sake

Last edited:

Everad

Sep 10, 2017
Can't use skills. Rogue (my 2nd playthrough) hit level 3 then 5, game told me I got X skills, but they are greyed out in combat and in non combat game menu. First playthrough as adventurer skills worked. Does picking fortune teller attributes void skills? Any Ideas?

Another issue, bought recipe for lockpicks (according item description) in Ursus from shadowy/ skulking guy, but all it did was unlock two herbal crafting items. Bug or is shadowy guy a scammer? Edit: Where can I get lockpicks???

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Why can I ask the guards about a man who took a vow of silence even though not a single person have mentioned him so far?
The quest log for No Eternal rest doesn't update when you talk to people.
Also how do you remove strained leg as the screen doesn't say how to remove it.

Edit: Quest log also doesn't update and tell you to get sake
Quest log doesnt work probably atm but the quest themselves could still be completed.
The vow of silence guy is a quest for later. Being able to ask about him even before meeting him is definitely a bug.
Strained leg is removed by using a bandage item or equipment that give immunity to that status, many footwears give immunity to strained leg could be purchased in the shops.
Slimes instantly stunlocking you for an entire fight is not a fair mechanic
Slimes are super vulerable to ice damage and Hana the first companion could learn an ice spell. Blood magus could outdamage their regen too but ice damage is still the best.
Can't use skills. Rogue (my 2nd playthrough) hit level 3 then 5, game told me I got X skills, but they are greyed out in combat and in non combat game menu. First playthrough as adventurer skills worked. Does picking fortune teller attributes void skills? Any Ideas?
Where can I get lockpicks???
Yep some perks prevent you from using skills, some other perks prevent you from attacking normally and force you to only use skills/spells too.
Shadowy merchants in town sell locpicks and rogue related items. Just buy 1 lockpick and quick save before picking a lock just like skyrim.

Everad

Sep 10, 2017
Can't find the minotaur Boss on the quest with Azar way north up in the mountains. Is there something I have to do before this quest to get the boss to spawn? I cleared the lower caves, killed the mini boss guarding the gate to the "minotaur caves", cleared the first area, now in second that goes in a circle with doors to a mini cave system with no exit, the kitchen n cook, storeroom with angel statue and finally to an outside area with cows n 2 chests. Gone back to beginning twice and got the msg "...we can't leave now they will move...." and reexplored everything still no boss. Help please.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Can't find the minotaur Boss on the quest with Azar way north up in the mountains. Is there something I have to do before this quest to get the boss to spawn? I cleared the lower caves, killed the mini boss guarding the gate to the "minotaur caves", cleared the first area, now in second that goes in a circle with doors to a mini cave system with no exit, the kitchen n cook, storeroom with angel statue and finally to an outside area with cows n 2 chests. Gone back to beginning twice and got the msg "...we can't leave now they will move...." and reexplored everything still no boss. Help please.
after the FIRST minotaur mini boss that is grading the door on an stone building inside the cave, the next aria have an SPLIT path that will lead to two different eras, one that is an circle that also lead outside to some cow's, the OTHER path will lead to another cave whit an bridge and the entrance to the Minotaur BOSS, you most likely just missed that the cave had two exits.

Last edited:

Everad

Sep 10, 2017
after the FIRST minotaur mini boss that is grading the door on an stone building inside the cave, the next aria have an SPLIT path that will lead to two different eras, one that is an circle that also lead outside to some cow's, the OTHER path will lead to another cave whit an bridge and the entrance to the Minotaur BOSS, you most likely just missed that the cave had two exits.
Huge thank you!!! I'm an idiot for missing that path!!!

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Quest log doesnt work probably atm but the quest themselves could still be completed.
The vow of silence guy is a quest for later. Being able to ask about him even before meeting him is definitely a bug.
Strained leg is removed by using a bandage item or equipment that give immunity to that status, many footwears give immunity to strained leg could be purchased in the shops.

Slimes are super vulerable to ice damage and Hana the first companion could learn an ice spell. Blood magus could outdamage their regen too but ice damage is still the best.

Yep some perks prevent you from using skills, some other perks prevent you from attacking normally and force you to only use skills/spells too.
Shadowy merchants in town sell locpicks and rogue related items. Just buy 1 lockpick and quick save before picking a lock just like skyrim.
Do you know why the priest acts if I have sinned and is an evil character evil though I should have positive karma?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Do you know why the priest acts if I have sinned and is an evil character evil though I should have positive karma?
This i've never experiened myself so i can't really tell. How do you know that your karma should be positive?

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I took perks that give positive karma and I haven't done any evil actions.
High chance is one of those perks reduced your karma. Maybe start a new game and recheck the description of those perks you took?
i actually think is is an bug, i did a bit of data mining and from what i see the command used fore negative karma is "[0025:~karma] >= -2" witch i think rpg maker VX Ace engine consider anything higher then -2 will be considered valid and fire off the dialogue as if you had negative karma, even through you have positive karma because the code don't understand that it should only fire of if your value is negative, and that also means that the priest will most likely consider you uncorrupted if you have -3 negative karma or more...

i think it would work properly if the code ware changed to "[0025:~karma] <= -2" instead maby, but not entirely sure, after all i am no expert on coding...

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
i actually think is is an bug, i did a bit of data mining and from what i see the command used fore negative karma is "[0025:~karma] >= -2" witch i think rpg maker VX Ace engine consider anything higher then -2 will be considered valid and fire off the dialogue as if you had negative karma, even through you have positive karma because the code don't understand that it should only fire of if your value is negative, and that also means that the priest will most likely consider you uncorrupted if you have -3 negative karma or more...

i think it would work properly if the code ware changed to "[0025:~karma] <= -2" instead maby, but not entirely sure, after all i am no expert on coding...
Yeah, just found it, I wrote it wrong, will be fixed.

(I think it's because originally I was planning on having 2 separate variables for positive and negative karma, just how estrogen and testosterone are 2 separate variables. The priest's bug is probably a remant from before I changed that. Anyway, will be gone next patch.)

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
The game crashes when you ask to hear the strangers story again in the inn in Horunka
Also is there any helmet the bloodmage can even equip?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes