DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
btw i might as well ask since i never found it since that update 3.7.5 but where is the new estrogen h-scene in Tolbana supposed to be?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
btw i might as well ask since i never found it since that update 3.7.5 but where is the new estrogen h-scene in Tolbana supposed to be?
Royal room in the inn. Almost all royal rooms in inns are tied to an h-scene, granted you fullfill its condition checks.
As for the code, not sure where Nokias came up from, it's just letters-to-numbers.

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
Royal room in the inn. Almost all royal rooms in inns are tied to an h-scene, granted you fullfill its condition checks.
As for the code, not sure where Nokias came up from, it's just letters-to-numbers.
suppose i dont fulfill those condition checks then, its something i've tried before and just now re-tried ah well

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
the Nokia's came from me thinking in the right direction but also in the enter wrong one when i throuth leters to numbers, here is an picture explaining way you can think right but still get it wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hope this explains it.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
explains it, i tried to pick up as much testosterone and estrogen alike as i could in the perks iirc plus done scenes in both before
unfortunately picking up both estrogen and testosterone in the same play through is conter productive because in almost all cases increasing one of them usually decrees the other one, resulting in you most likely locking yourself out of the higher end of the seen's whit the variable's...
it also kind of make the "Androgynus" trait, not really that useful (and make your romanceable party like you less from jealousy), beside sin's hige estrogen also seems to affect a lot of the girl companions in them likening you less is also kind of depressing.

Reactions: DoisacChopper

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
unfortunately picking up both estrogen and testosterone in the same play through is conter productive because in almost all cases increasing one of them usually decrees the other one, resulting in you most likely locking yourself out of the higher end of the seen's whit the variable's...
it also kind of make the "Androgynus" trait, not really that useful (and make your romanceable party like you less from jealousy), beside sin's hige estrogen also seems to affect a lot of the girl companions in them likening you less is also kind of depressing.
oh that kinda sucks hm

Reactions: PofB

BossHunt

Apr 2, 2018
got some questions on where and how to get more companions I know Hana is in woodsheaven but where are the others cause I've just been spending several hours just circling around.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
got some questions on where and how to get more companions I know Hana is in woodsheaven but where are the others cause I've just been spending several hours just circling around.
Only Hana for now, in Version 4 you'll be getting the second one.

Reactions: BossHunt

BossHunt

Apr 2, 2018
Also where to trigger Azar's quest after the minotaur one, I'm assuming it's woodsheaven but can't find her there
Edit: I meant events and I've already found her in the academy (is there an event i need to do there first or something?)
Edit2: Found it

Seems like the option to punish is bugged

Last edited:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I like this game so far. At the beginning, it was VERY confusing when I didn't know what to do or where to get money or healing potions (still don't know how to complete "No Eternal Rest"). But as I played more, I understood more. Just to say, I picked adventurer, made some very dumb decisions in the beginning (picked Forbidden Knowledge and bought items I couldn't use), but balanced things out through selling Sleeping Powder and picking almost another 2 insanity+ perks that buff your character. I accidentally buffed my character enough to farm Lady's Wink on kobolds and it all became a whole lot easier afterwards (killed 185 kobolds in total).
Experienced a few crashes, too. When trying to save in a dialogue with a choice, and when trying to use recipe in the oven before the game loads the ones available to you.

The main trouble for me right now is that I'm stuck. After I had the audience with the king along that angry guy and Kaliska (and refusing his offer of accepting knighthood), I teleported to the outside of the palace, MC just spawns under the dragon's statue and walks down, meeting the wall between the well and that blue flower. He doesn't do anything and doesn't respond to any commands, seemingly enjoying the wall too much.

Also - I don't know if that's okay that MC has 7th level and he still doesn't have any companions?

Last edited:

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I like this game so far. At the beginning, it was VERY confusing when I didn't know what to do or where to get money or healing potions (still don't know how to complete "No Eternal Rest"). But as I played more, I understood more. Just to say, I picked adventurer, made some very dumb decisions in the beginning (picked Forbidden Knowledge and bought items I couldn't use), but balanced things out through selling Sleeping Powder and picking almost another 2 insanity+ perks that buff your character. I accidentally buffed my character enough to farm Lady's Wink on kobolds and it all became a whole lot easier afterwards (killed 185 kobolds in total).
Experienced a few crashes, too. When trying to save in a dialogue with a choice, and when trying to use recipe in the oven before the game loads the ones available to you.

The main trouble for me right now is that I'm stuck. After I had the audience with the king along that angry guy and Kaliska (and refusing his offer of accepting knighthood), I teleported to the outside of the palace, MC just spawns under the dragon's statue and walks down, meeting the wall between the well and that blue flower. He doesn't do anything and doesn't respond to any commands, seemingly enjoying the wall too much.

Also - I don't know if that's okay that MC has 7th level and he still doesn't have any companions?
I don't get why the MC would walk down, there is no event in that map that forces movement like that. Anyone else faced that bug? Edit: Nvm, I think I got it. Will be fixed next patch.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I also want to say that for some reason I heard some girls' voice somewhere in the Illfang's Forest, despite the fact that I was alone and no NPCs were around.
Edit-1: Bran also can't use his skills for some reason. That option is simply unavailable for him, even if he upgrades one level and gets a skill - he still can't use it.
Edit-2: The ambient of mines can be still heard when you walk from the mines all the way back to the entrance. it is heard for 3 locations and then disappears when I walk into Tolbana.
Edit-3: When I inspect wolf\fox statue in the Wolf Shrine for the first time - it gives me a description from ruins about looted chests, killed kobolds and etc.

Last edited:

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I also want to say that for some reason I heard some girls' voice somewhere in the Illfang's Forest, despite the fact that I was alone and no NPCs were around.
Edit-1: Bran also can't use his skills for some reason. That option is simply unavailable for him, even if he upgrades one level and gets a skill - he still can't use it.
Edit-2: The ambient of mines can be still heard when you walk from the mines all the way back to the entrance. it is heard for 3 locations and then disappears when I walk into Tolbana.
Edit-3: When I inspect wolf\fox statue in the Wolf Shrine for the first time - it gives me a description from ruins about looted chests, killed kobolds and etc.
Not sure about the fourth one, the other 3 will be fixed.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Also, when you speak with Ryi and after asking for gems you decide to keep the jade, the encounter with the Ryi will repeat with possible option of keeping the jade again and thus breaking the scene because MC can't walk to the designated place.

I also don't know if the game is supposed to teleport us to Blackcry after finishing the Ryi encounter with simply letting her go away without any "reward" for it. And if it's supposed to let us stay at the church's second floor after giving the jade to Kaliska with the first compliment, while deleting Kaliska from party. The image of Ryu also remains on the screen.

Edit: My bad, it does the same with any compliment to Kaliska.

Last edited:

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Also, when you speak with Ryi and after asking for gems you decide to keep the jade, the encounter with the Ryi will repeat with possible option of keeping the jade again and thus breaking the scene because MC can't walk to the designated place.

I also don't know if the game is supposed to teleport us to Blackcry after finishing the Ryi encounter with simply letting her go away without any "reward" for it. And if it's supposed to let us stay at the church's second floor after giving the jade to Kaliska with the first compliment, while deleting Kaliska from party. The image of Ryu also remains on the screen.

Edit: My bad, it does the same with any compliment to Kaliska.
Oh god this event has been a b!tch to program. It has been producing bugs for 5 patches now.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes