Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I have noticed crashes on monster ambushes too, and I'm really struggling to find the reason.
As for the early game, keep searching, there are a lot of side-quests sprinkled throughout.
Make sure to use the Temple and also get whatever perks help your gamestyle from Memory Lane, you can make your char pretty op from there (provided you're willing to make a few sacrifices).
Just want to ask from the port town after you get off the boat Where the heck would i go to get to the town of beginnings? Is there a map for the game? Like It's so confusing on where to go

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
Just want to ask from the port town after you get off the boat Where the heck would i go to get to the town of beginnings? Is there a map for the game? Like It's so confusing on where to go
Keep going west and follow the road. You can't miss it.

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
I have noticed crashes on monster ambushes too, and I'm really struggling to find the reason.
As for the early game, keep searching, there are a lot of side-quests sprinkled throughout.
Make sure to use the Temple and also get whatever perks help your gamestyle from Memory Lane, you can make your char pretty op from there (provided you're willing to make a few sacrifices).
I am here to both thank you for suggesting the temple cause I did not think of that, so I have now a greater selection of skills to use, but also to inform you that the Wonderless skill from the temple does not work, an mimic deals 503 damage to me on avarage and I thought that would make me impossible to kill for them since I only have 479 HP. Sadly wonderless does not trigger and I simply die anyways.
Bingo you are now in the beginer town. from here on out the world is your oyster.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I am here to both thank you for suggesting the temple cause I did not think of that, so I have now a greater selection of skills to use, but also to inform you that the Wonderless skill from the temple does not work, an mimic deals 503 damage to me on avarage and I thought that would make me impossible to kill for them since I only have 479 HP. Sadly wonderless does not trigger and I simply die anyways.

Bingo you are now in the beginer town. from here on out the world is your oyster.
Good god Why can't they just called it that instead of Southeast district lol So friggin confusing xD

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Where? If it's in google drive like instructions suggest then you haven't left a link anywhere.
It's always in the same Google Drive folder, just download the Data Folder and replace the one you have.
Edit: Just realised it had been edited out by the mods. Check the OP again, I have included the link.

Last edited:

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
It says it's difficult and H-scenes are not free, but is it fun though? If it is then I don't mind paying for the DLC.

Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the game, been enjoying it so far, but above the Town of Beginnings, there're some ponds with some splashes/movement in it and when I interact with the one closest to shore the game crashes and gives me the message "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/Town1". Anyone know if I'm just missing the file or if it's a glitch?

Edit : Also Grahim I'm not sure how helpful this'll be for you, but I found that I crashed a lot more often when spamming enter/space at the start of battle, and once I stopped I haven't really had a crash due to combat again.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I will point out because i don't know if everyone is taking the perks with the fortune teller at the port in the beggining. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU TAKE SOME PERKS HERE.

No seriously, some classes are near unplayable at the beggining without the perks. Like, skill and speed for rogue, dmg for berserker and especially mountain life perk (you gain 1000 health extra and that's just digusting) for blood mage and you guys are going to see some gigantic buff to your gameplay.

Also don't worry about not being able to take all the perks you want, you are going to have more chances in the future. Just take a few that makes your gameplay and grind easier.
If you want to view the majority of h-scenes, i recommend going for the androgeny perk and for countering the down side of it, go for pick-up artist. I use this combination for all the classes except berserk.
45.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It says it's difficult and H-scenes are not free, but is it fun though? If it is then I don't mind paying for the DLC.
There are some specific fetishes for the main girls in each class (except for rogue for now).

Other than that you can change your character with two stats (estrogen and testosterone) during your gameplay and, depending on the quantity of each, some scenes and routes can become available and unavailable.
I found that some h-scenes can change these two stats based on how the mc behaved in it. And some quests can do the same.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Well the game is really complicated, especially in the beggining. With all origin perks(there are really lots of them, I have no clue which ones I can shoose without getting locked out of content, or making my character too weak(coz he is already barely breathing with his level), and while having a story related to every perk is pretty cool, it's too much text and confusing terms right of the bat) and stuff like intellegence, huggling and such, couldn't find where to check them, same with insanity and perception, I choose a origin perk which rises insanity by 1 but the bar showed that I had one point there already, no clue from where and when. Choosen blood mage as class... and heck, no weapon, no magic, yea sure I have 1 wave but the only magical ability I can choose costs all my mana and deals damage based on how much mana I got left, and on the second level I got ability to heal, anyone but myself. :LOL:

The whole testesterone and estrogene level is bothering me too, Coz I'm pretty ok with missing the content related to the latter)

And bugs, a lot of bugs, a lot of game crushing bugs, like the game can crush anywhere, whatever you do there is always a possibility everything will go down, while autosave helps, it's still annoying as hell after 5-6 times. First time I have choosen blood mage class the game forgot to give me equipment and left me with only one basic shirt, thank god I missed some text and replayed choosing class, or the game difficulty went through the roof. On the starting map(MC's home), there are lots of objects through which you can pass through which is not nice.

Quest progression is pretty crazy too, the first one: "find scorpion skin in one of the crates", second one: "investigate the buying of corpses by healer union" which includes whole chain of actions needed to complete in different places.

Anyway, while the whole game looks promising and interesting, there are too much bugs for now, can't say it's stable, may check it some time later again.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hello! I enjoy the game so far. I did notice going towards the Grave yard area (I had just left the Dock) and as soon as I got ambushed, game crashed on me. Couldn't figure out why, myself. Tried going for the console and see what might be the issue but nothing. Meaning... just kicks me out of the game without showing anything. So it's kinda hard to help point out the issue.

One of the main reason why I came on here was to see if there was some kind of Walkthrough? At least, I'm hoping so. Anyone can easily get lost. Though, I've yet to come across a girl except for that blonde one who was complaining about the fish tail. Been playing for a little over 7 hours and nothing so far. .Can't seem to find the damn red haired boy. Lol.

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
To Dev : " STRONGLY " Recommend revising the game description to be something more like the one you have on, ... Your current description made exactly "Zero" sense to me and/or anyone else who has never even heard of "Planescape Torment".
Though after looking it up at
it sounds like something limited to a particular fan base, If your only trying to cater to that fan base it's fine, but you should consider putting in enough information to at least introduce people to your game, because planscape torment is now 22 years old, someone could have been born after it and be old enough.
I Should also point out that a hybrid game mixed of Text Based and RPGM Elements is something new and unheard of for most of us, Showing a bit more of the game play would be a great idea.

anyway hope the input helps, alot of great ideas and games get lost because of poor advertisement.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
To Dev : " STRONGLY " Recommend revising the game description to be something more like the one you have on, ... Your current description made exactly "Zero" sense to me and/or anyone else who has never even heard of "Planescape Torment".
Though after looking it up at
it sounds like something limited to a particular fan base, If your only trying to cater to that fan base it's fine, but you should consider putting in enough information to at least introduce people to your game, because planscape torment is now 22 years old, someone could have been born after it and be old enough.
I Should also point out that a hybrid game mixed of Text Based and RPGM Elements is something new and unheard of for most of us, Showing a bit more of the game play would be a great idea.

anyway hope the input helps, alot of great ideas and games get lost because of poor advertisement.
I will figure out the kinks of proper marketing as the Steam release gets closer. The reason I didn't just copy-paste the itch.io description here was that this is an eroge site, so I thought most people would be uninterested in the typical desc. Might have been wrong, still learning the platform and the folks here.

Hello! I enjoy the game so far. I did notice going towards the Grave yard area (I had just left the Dock) and as soon as I got ambushed, game crashed on me. Couldn't figure out why, myself. Tried going for the console and see what might be the issue but nothing. Meaning... just kicks me out of the game without showing anything. So it's kinda hard to help point out the issue.

One of the main reason why I came on here was to see if there was some kind of Walkthrough? At least, I'm hoping so. Anyone can easily get lost. Though, I've yet to come across a girl except for that blonde one who was complaining about the fish tail. Been playing for a little over 7 hours and nothing so far. .Can't seem to find the damn red haired boy. Lol.
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out which of the scripts is causing crashes in battles, it always happens strictly from the 2nd battle onwards.
As for a walkthrough, if any of the players wants to make one, they have my blessing. I'm not planning to, after the tutorial areas the player is pretty much free to move in the open-world.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Updated my journal
"In knowing the teachings of Zerthimon I have become stronger."

Edit: For one of the DLC outfits, I've thought of giving the main female lead Annah's outfit from Planescape. Already her formal outfit is based on the noblewomen outfit from Clerk's Ward.

Edit 2: She also has an outfit as a tribute to Druuna from Morbus Gravis, another great franchise and a huge inspiration.

Hana Formal Outfit Neutral.png

Last edited:

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out which of the scripts is causing crashes in battles, it always happens strictly from the 2nd battle onwards.
As for a walkthrough, if any of the players wants to make one, they have my blessing. I'm not planning to, after the tutorial areas the player is pretty much free to move in the open-world.
Ah. Well, any tips on where to go to get companions for the journey? I already brought the house. Not 100% sure what I can do at this point.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes