Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Can you tell me how to get the Ironsword content? I can't enter the mansion or interact with him in the INN (i already tried both fighting and not fighting the thugs, the only one i can interact is Rhys).
Did you try to deal with the one who sits on the opposite side of the table? I believe he is pretty easy to deal with.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I think you need to be pretty enough to settle things with Ironsword peacefully but the one across from them has a couple of options (you can hire him a music tutor or give him a rare book) and Rhys can be chased out of town if you track down his old gang.

though if you do Ironsword still hangs around and the scene repeats if you talk to him again so it's a bit buggy.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I think you need to be pretty enough to settle things with Ironsword peacefully but the one across from them has a couple of options (you can hire him a music tutor or give him a rare book) and Rhys can be chased out of town if you track down his old gang.

though if you do Ironsword still hangs around and the scene repeats if you talk to him again so it's a bit buggy.
Ye, you need to have enough estrogen to settle things with Ironsword without doing hard stuff. Cuz the other you need to somehow get knowledge about the Dougs' bad behaviour and possibly report it to his father.
Didn't knew that you can settle things peacefully with one across them somehow without the music tutor. Sadly enough, I already settled things with a fight after passing the Shilai Forest and turning Hana into main tank and damager of my party.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey Rutsah, i've been playing around with the estrogen/testoterone system for a bit, but before that i've noticed that visiting the memory lane counts as sleeping which will restore health and man and also removes buffs and the event with Hana and Kali against the bears also seens to do that and regarding that event, do you get any romance point with any of the girls there? There's no heart mark so i'm not sure.

Anyways, back to my point. I don't know the exactly initial value of both variables nor the ammount each scene and event gives, so i've been considering that you start with 0 in both stats and each scene gives you +1 in one of them and -1 in the other (at least that's how i think it works). I'm not entirely sure if every scene will also lowers the stat it didn't rise, like you got +1 estrogen but lost -1 testoterone, i'm not sure if every scene is like that, but i think so. Also i don't think you can get negative values like if you have 0 then lose 1 point in estrogen you stay with -1 estrogen, it does not make sense but one scene troubled me.

I didn't take any perk that modifies those stats in this playthrough for the sake of testing. So, i started looking for the scenes that didn't require any point to get. I didn't look in Blackcry but i mainly used 2 events in ToB and 1 in Urbus, which wasn't all of them but was enough for me to test. The ToB events are 2 for testoterone: The prostitute in the sewer bar if you choose the option "Serve me baby". And 1 for estrogen: The event if you choose to royal sleep in Tolbana's INN. And the Urbus event was for testoterone: If you choose to fight back against the girls trying to make a potiin with minotaur horn in the academy. These scenes don't require any previous point in the stats.

So, i played around the requiriment for some scenes, note that i'm sure of the requirements of each scene. The rich man in the Mermaid's Song that requires +1 estrogen, Raggs that requires +2 estrogen, also Miriam (the old lady in the apotecary) that requires +2 testoterone. I will explain more or less in topics:
1. Miriam.
She was the most troublesome for me. Apparently you need only +2 testoterone for her scene, it does not matter if you have some estrogen points also (note that if you take the androgeny perk you can get her scene immediately). BUT, i played around the points i get for each scene: so first i was at 0/0 and then played the Tolbana's INN scene and got +1 estrogen which should leave me with 0/+1, then i got the prostitute in the sewer and the academy scene which gives me +2 testoterone, which should be enough for the scene, but i couldn't get it for some reason even if in my logic i should have either +2/0 or +2/+1. That's why i got troubled and started thinking that you get negative values, because i tried it some times without the Tolbana scene and with just +2 testoterone and got the scene no problem. I don't really understand the values properly so, that's more or less what i got with logic.

2. The rich guy.
This one is also strange. I first got +2 testoterone them i did the Tolbana scene and got +1 estrogen, got the scene no problem. Then i tried getting +1 estrogen first, then get the other two scenes for testoterone and i still could get the scene no problem, so i didn't lose my +1 estrogen point even after getting +2 testoterone.

Well, this is more or less what i did. I really didn't try it much, because i usually use the androgeny perk and have no problem getting any scene i want with. Also, i don't know if you can get testoterone or estrogen points in the prologue, but i think it should be a good option to make players less dependant on the perks. You could add an option to get either +1 testoterone or +1 estrogen (maybe in the well scene during the prologue?).
Also, i don't know if it's intended and this isn't much hassle, but during the chained minotaur scene the descriptions are of a bull cock that looks like a red longue tongue, but the actual image is of a more human like penis with mushroom head and all. It doesn't really matter, but i just wanted to point it out. And during the Tolbana's INN scene, there's a typo: manhood is spelled as manhoof in the middle of the blowjob part of the scene, also not big of a problem and actually is a big shout for you because is probably the only typo i've found in the game yet (not counting the broken lines of dialogue), which is quite commendable if we note the huge ammount of text the game has.

Hope i could help in anyway, can't wait for the new version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc43Souls

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Bummer. I picked bloog magus. Now i have to restart the whole game.
You do get a blonde loli for picking bloog magus. Also Sansgue (the rogue girl) is not romancable. At most you can have her as a little sister/apprentice.The rogue's romance is instead our brand new tall vampire lady.

Taking them in turn:

1)The event in Tolbana will be changed next patch. Initially I was lazy and I had used the same resting event (recover: all) as inns, in case the MC had died in that combat but the battle was won in general, which would result in the player auto-losing the game as soon as the girls left the party. Next patch it's specifically gonna recover for each party member separately, and for the MC only if the player is dead. I'll probably change it for the Memory Lane too.

2)Variables can go negative. It's only stats that can't and stop at a minimum of 1 (ATK/DEF etc) (yes, I play yugioh).

3)It's not 100% certain you started at 0/0 due to the class choice. At the current version it is: Adventurer +1testo/-1 estro, Berserker: +2testo/-2estro, Rogue: -1testo/+2estro (blood magus has no respective change to testo/estro). Next patch I will be mixing these up a bit, along with possibly adding a free +-1 somewhere in the prologue for Karma, since it will be playing a bigger role in the next patch.

If you did (say, if you started with blood magus, or somehow balanced it out with perks), then I don't get how the events would get confused by this either, it just does a conditional branch for a single variable.

PS: I'm having real trouble finding a VA for Xia. I don't know if it's the Covid-chan DLC outfit or the explicit nature of her dialogue, but the few chinese VAs I can find get scared off immediately. If anyone knows any gal with access to respectable recording equipment, knows or at least is learning Chinese and does not mind getting disowned by her parents, send them the script:
Paid assignment, obviously.

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
i've been playing around with the estrogen/testoterone system for a bit
Speaking of that the oddest or maybe most subtle change I noticed for that so far is that the granny in Harunka will only tell her story of meeting the dragon and offer her sassy opinions on the king if your estrogen is below a threshold. If it rises past the cutoff point she'll just say that she doesn't have any that're appropriate for you (not that she's judging). Apparently at that point meemaw thinks Chia-Jung is a bit too delicate for stories like that (or she thinks he's looking more for fairy tales or romantic stories instead?). Either way I like how many rando NPCs will change their comments based on different things like that.

I have a feeling the grumpy apothecary in Blackcry opens up more under one of these conditions but I haven't tried it out much yet.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Speaking of that the oddest or maybe most subtle change I noticed for that so far is that the granny in Harunka will only tell her story of meeting the dragon and offer her sassy opinions on the king if your estrogen is below a threshold. If it rises past the cutoff point she'll just say that she doesn't have any that're appropriate for you (not that she's judging). Apparently at that point meemaw thinks Chia-Jung is a bit too delicate for stories like that (or she thinks he's looking more for fairy tales or romantic stories instead?). Either way I like how many rando NPCs will change their comments based on different things like that.

I have a feeling the grumpy apothecary in Blackcry opens up more under one of these conditions but I haven't tried it out much yet.
The granny has obvious prejudice against more *caham* estrogen-y man, she even make a snarky comment when you ask if you can use the oven. Maybe you can try to ask for the story before asking for the oven, other than that is probably low testoterone or high estrogen faults.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Taking them in turn:

1)The event in Tolbana will be changed next patch. Initially I was lazy and I had used the same resting event (recover: all) as inns, in case the MC had died in that combat but the battle was won in general, which would result in the player auto-losing the game as soon as the girls left the party. Next patch it's specifically gonna recover for each party member separately, and for the MC only if the player is dead. I'll probably change it for the Memory Lane too.

2)Variables can go negative. It's only stats that can't and stop at a minimum of 1 (ATK/DEF etc) (yes, I play yugioh).

3)It's not 100% certain you started at 0/0 due to the class choice. At the current version it is: Adventurer +1testo/-1 estro, Berserker: +2testo/-2estro, Rogue: -1testo/+2estro (blood magus has no respective change to testo/estro). Next patch I will be mixing these up a bit, along with possibly adding a free +-1 somewhere in the prologue for Karma, since it will be playing a bigger role in the next patch.

If you did (say, if you started with blood magus, or somehow balanced it out with perks), then I don't get how the events would get confused by this either, it just does a conditional branch for a single variable.

PS: I'm having real trouble finding a VA for Xia. I don't know if it's the Covid-chan DLC outfit or the explicit nature of her dialogue, but the few chinese VAs I can find get scared off immediately. If anyone knows any gal with access to respectable recording equipment, knows or at least is learning Chinese and does not mind getting disowned by her parents, send them the script:
Paid assignment, obviously.
I did start with blood magus and i honestly didn't knew about the initial status being different for each class, turns out i balanced the status in my rogue playthrough via perks and i simply didn't pick any estrogen events in the berserker one (don't really played adventurer yet, it simply don't appeal me even if i like Kali a lot). I only picked blood magus because i'm really used to playing it (it was my favorite class since i started playing the game) so i just picked it out of habit for the test. Guess i lucked out on the choice for class.

Anyways, the fact that the variables can go negative explains why i didn't get Miriam's scene. If i did an estro event them i should have -1testo/+1estro, and after both testo event i should have +1testo/-1estro (or something similar), which is not enough for the event. Thanks for clearing it out.

So for the consequences of the next version. I know that a lot of choices will be taken into consideration, don't know which but i can guess the ones that allowed certain creatures to remain alive or overall how is your karma. I still don't know how much is going to come into play, but i will probably lose some content since i usually try to be the good guy but i also allow every type of enemy to be alive if i can, like Raggs, the summoned demon who i still don't remember the name, Melissa (i still don't know if she's bugged or not), Ryi. Meaning my karma score is probably looking weird since i'm not an asshole but don't go out of my away killing everything that looks 'evil'.
If i had the chance i would probably kill king Rune though, since i hated him since the moment i heard anything about him which just makes me love Ezalor a lot more (hope you don't change his character too much, i really liked the guy).

For the VA, i will try and ask around, but i don't really know anyone that speaks chinese. I don't know if you are searching for a chinese VA or just some one that speaks chinese but if it's just someone that speaks chinese maybe you are going to have more luck finding them. Also, now i really want that Covid-chan outfit, i called for me man.

Last edited:

Falorm XV

Nov 6, 2019
Can someone explain something to me please ? What are the artifacts in this game ? You can obtain a possibility to use them, in the temple, but for what reason ?
0 clue how to use them though randomly added some items in to see how they work...9 hrs later
have a rogue mc begin awkward rpg horder moment.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I have a feel more bugs and questions for this version, after that i will probably wait for the next version and get mah boi Bloodfang in the party.

1. So this is a non-renderized map and can be used as example too. This little grass can be crossed, making able to get on the mountain and this is the same for most grass tiles on mountain borders, you can easily cross them and get up on the mountain.
1.png

2. And this one is probably
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This could be a good karma moment and is a shame to let it go to waste, the player should be allowed to either steal from the body or bury it.
2.png

3. This one is bug that happens during Illfang's battle. I tried a feel times to see what causes it to happens and i figured it happens when you deal enough damage to trigger all Illfang's battle interactions together (summoning the kobolds and buffing them as well as getting enraged). I don't know why it happens though.
3.png

Last edited:

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
0 clue how to use them though randomly added some items in to see how they work...9 hrs later
have a rogue mc begin awkward rpg horder moment.
You need to obtain an ability to use them, at temple. They should be equipable after obtaining it, but check all slots, just in case.
If nothing works, looks like books can be used only for mages, and, probably, some artifacts just giving permanents stats, like porcelain doll (+insanity). But I could be wrong

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
You need to obtain an ability to use them, at temple. They should be equipable after obtaining it, but check all slots, just in case.
If nothing works, looks like books can be used only for mages, and, probably, some artifacts just giving permanents stats, like porcelain doll (+insanity). But I could be wrong
Isn't PICKING UP porcelain doll gives + insanity, not it's usage as an artifact?
Cuz there's another event like that which gives + insanity.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Isn't PICKING UP porcelain doll gives + insanity, not it's usage as an artifact?
Cuz there's another event like that which gives + insanity.
Are there two porcelain dolls ? I found one in the sewers, somewhere in the west (left) side of it. There is torture room and porcelain doll lying on ground. By interacting with it, mc (main character) has thoughts, that he is waiting for this doll to strike, to kill him. Then, you get a choice, to take it or leave it. After taking it, you gain the doll and insanity.
Before that, I already have two points of insanity, by taking them in perk room (you know about it, if you talk to fortune teller at the docks).
So... insanity could change this game somehow, if the description not lying. I guess, this world has more then one doll or only one, but some amount of insanity could change this event ?
Btw, insanity also can change appearance of some people. I saw sheeps inside church... and one statue mocked me ! In the Beginners City (or town, don't care)

Last edited:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Are there two porcelain dolls ? I found one in the sewers, somewhere in the west (left) side of it. There is torture room and porcelain doll lying on ground. By interacting with it, mc (main character) has thoughts, that he is waiting for this doll to strike, to kill him. Then, you get a choice, to take it or leave it. After taking it, you gain the doll and insanity.
Before that, I already have two points of insanity, by taking them in perk room (you know about it, if you talk to fortune teller at the docks).
So... insanity could change this game somehow, if the description not lying. I guess, this world has more then one doll or only one, but some amount of insanity could change this event ?
Btw, insanity also can change appearance of some people. I saw sheeps inside church... and one statue mocked me ! In the Beginners City (or town, don't care)
No, no two porcelain dolls. There's just one, but in the mountains on your way to Urbus, you'll meet an abandoned house with two dead minotaurs (one inside and one outside). There, if you decide to read a particular note, a ghost will appear, scare the shit out of you and give you +1 insanity. If your insanity is high enough, you'll start to see ghosts that can give you + insanity too, or some useful items/+ to some skills. Sometimes it's both. For some reason they like to reside near lakes or any big water sources. There's one on the shore available from southern paths, another one is at unnamed lake in Shilai, which I marked on my map. Sometimes insanity can change your perception to some events (like the characters you mentioned). Like there'll be additional our outright another lines of dialogues or descriptions. You can also talk to a ceramic dish in the cellar of Church of the Trinity near Urbus. It can say some interesting things about political life of the Kingdom and other stuff, and when you'll finish your talk with it, it will say that you need help and "the priest upstairs can help you with that".
Also, if you get your insanity high enough - hostile illusions of MC's mind will start to appear, everywhere except the safe locations. Those illusions are called "Sanity Chasers".

• Wow
Reactions: -Nothing-
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes