Falorm XV

Nov 6, 2019
oh if you try to save him without he dies
so only options currently are to put him down then bury him after/take the amber
if you try to save him he dies no matter what and amber is not retrievable

but not worry if your perception? is high enough you should be able to find trees with amber in them near to the guy

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
THERE is some dying dude with a amber pendant in the spider Forrest
View attachment 1433923

game says need "lovers's hug" and "dragon's breath" to save him items do not exist.
even painfully checked through the items in rpgsave maker to see if it was there under another name but found nothing
View attachment 1433916
it does how ever have the upgraded ver Secret mistress (1000 hp potion) which description says
"basically 3 lovers hugs"
View attachment 1433907
The items needed are Lovers' Oath* and Hot Breath*. It says the names wrong because since making it I have changed the names of the items, but it still requires the same item IDs. Basically you need:
X1Lady's Wink
X1 Lovers' Oath
X1Lady's Touch
X1Beegone
X1 Hot Breath

Doing it and selecting the right option afterwards gives +1 karma, which is why it's difficult. Players are meant to miss it. Will fix the description next version.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I killed two bosses. One, who just attacked immediately at B1, and talkative scientist with big ass fat monster at B2 (if I'm not wrong). And I can't find anyone else. Maybe I overlooked it ? If not, quest is still uncompleted, but also, after reloading save, this quest just looses progress. And talking with digger in the cemetery counts as if I talked in bar at the sewers.
Rogue girl is not interesting for me as a romance option, I just hate to see locked chests, so I hope if I recruit here, I can open them. But, unfortunately, locked chests and stupid boulder can be used only by specific MC class...
There's 4 researchers in the dungeon. You need to kill all 4.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -Nothing-

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Then i don't really know why you are having this problem, i remember doing the quest pretty easily. Entered the place with Hana. Beat everything insight (except the skeletons). Got all the itens, pieces of dialogues, interactions with scenarion and stuff.. Beat the boss. Complete the quest. For me it was really this simple.

It's still in the beggining though. There's only 3 regions (floors) you can go out of 14 (if the dev still plan to add all the 14 floors, i think he do plan to), plus all the side quests, the girls questlines, the DLCs quests and content etc. So yeah, it's still got little stuff to do so maybe that's why you feel bored.
Fear not because soon you will have more gameplay than you can deal with, but the core quest won't change much and it's a rpg game so there's not much in the way of gameplay and challenge after some grinding.
Game by itself isn't boring, but I replayed it so much times, because it's not that hard to fuck up here and so much possibilities that you can try, but with the cost of replaying the game. You can easily pick a bad perk or block yourself from gaining buff from priest. Or even at some point you change your mind and trying to play pure or with a will to betray "Mother", because I have a feeling, that it's just on of the divinities, but ugly and lusty, judging by what "blessing" does Hana have and why the Trinity acted to MC, like he could've been on of the dirty creatures, blessed by one of the dirty divinities (What makes sense, judging by how people acting, blessed by any divinity).
Blessed by "Mother" - inspires to be absurdly lusty people, that must do lust things.
Blessed by "The Artist" - inspires to create horrifying but attractive art and texts, that must be sacrificed. Also, inspires to do some gayish stuff for book. And where is the border of this inspiration?
Blessed by G... GU... whatever... Slug divinity - inspires to make zombies and skeletons, necromancy.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
THERE is some dying dude with a amber pendant in the spider Forrest
View attachment 1433923

game says need "lovers's hug" and "dragon's breath" to save him items do not exist.
even painfully checked through the items in rpgsave maker to see if it was there under another name but found nothing
View attachment 1433916
it does how ever have the upgraded ver Secret mistress (1000 hp potion) which description says
"basically 3 lovers hugs"
View attachment 1433907
After attempting to save him, game still gives you an option to make decision. Looks like it's a bug.
It's fun, that you can try to save him, and then kill and rob, by I feel like it will make Karma worser.

Last edited:

Falorm XV

Nov 6, 2019
The items needed are Lovers' Oath* and Hot Breath*. It says the names wrong because since making it I have changed the names of the items, but it still requires the same item IDs. Basically you need:
X1Lady's Wink
X1 Lovers' Oath
X1Lady's Touch
X1Beegone
X1 Hot Breath

Doing it and selecting the right option afterwards gives +1 karma, which is why it's difficult. Players are meant to miss it. Will fix the description next version.
i see thanks for reply

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Game by itself isn't boring, but I replayed it so much times, because it's not that hard to fuck up here and so much possibilities that you can try, but with the cost of replaying the game. You can easily pick a bad perk or block yourself from gaining buff from priest. Or even at some point you change your mind and trying to play pure or with a will to betray "Mother", because I have a feeling, that it's just on of the divinities, but ugly and lusty, judging by what "blessing" does Hana have and why the Trinity acted to MC, like he could've been on of the dirty creatures, blessed by one of the dirty divinities (What makes sense, judging by how people acting, blessed by any divinity).
Blessed by "Mother" - inspires to be absurdly lusty people, that must do lust things.
Blessed by "The Artist" - inspires to create horrifying but attractive art and texts, that must be sacrificed. Also, inspires to do some gayish stuff for book. And where is the border of this inspiration?
Blessed by G... GU... whatever... Slug divinity - inspires to make zombies and skeletons, necromancy.
You actually can't be blessed by Glaaki (The Slug God). He is the only one of the mentioned Others, who actually left Psema for whatever reason he had. So the God is away, but the magic he gave to his followers still exists and is learned only through these followers or whatever texts they've created during their lifes.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Falorm XV

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
You actually can't be blessed by Glaaki (The Slug God). He is the only one of the mentioned Others, who actually left Psema for whatever reason he had. So the God is away, but the magic he gave to his followers still exists and is learned only through these followers or whatever texts they've created during their lifes.
Sure, you can't be blessed, but anyway you can see how he inspires others and how other divinities do the same. Inspiration and influence of divinities can tell a little about them.
PS: I can't call them God or gods, but divinities (because of their power), because it's a specific appeal to Our Father, the Great Architect of the Universe.
Also, God (if i'm not wrong) literally means sir, lord, master, owner, host. So, calling Him as your owner, means that you see yourself as His belonging, but you could forget, that He is just your Creator, not your capturer or slaver, but your Father and Father of all creatures, which gave you free will and help, that you might ignore

Last edited:

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Kinda curious, any plans for NG+ in final version?
Highly doubtful.

Sure, you can't be blessed, but anyway you can see how he inspires others and how other divinities do the same. Inspiration and influence of divinities can tell a little about them.
PS: I can't call them God or gods, but divinities (because of their power), because it's a specific appeal to Our Father, the Great Architect of the Universe.
Also, God (if i'm not wrong) literally means sir, lord, master, owner, host. So, calling Him as your owner, means that you see yourself as His belonging, but you could forget, that He is just your Creator, not your capturer or slaver, but your Father and Father of all creatures, which gave you free will and help, that you might ignore
1)From your previous post: Eventually I'll assign someone to make a main menu page where things like karma can be seen.
2)Regarding the blessings you had posted about earlier: Mother is a goddess of fertility. She has specifically equipped Hana with unnatural beauty and pheromones to assist her in her quest, but she's not a sex goddess. There will be a different god of carnal pleasures later down the line (I think I've already namedropped him in quite a few places already). Anyway, Mother does not inspire anything, she just furthers her own agenda. The Artist finds what art-creators have the most potential with for the best art projects/works and inspires them to work towards that direction. He does whatever furthers art, for His own reasons. The erotica writer already had it in him to write good ero stories, and the Artist just pushed him to do that, providing inspiration. The Slug God has studied various aspects of undeath, and experimented with others. He left the knowledge freely to his followers, it just got lost over time. Yudah and other factions are basically trying to recover that knowledge, but the Slug God itself does not inspire anyone. Undeath was just the most reliable way for it to get followers. In general out of the three, only the Artist "inspires" folks.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Highly doubtful.

1)From your previous post: Eventually I'll assign someone to make a main menu page where things like karma can be seen.
2)Regarding the blessings you had posted about earlier: Mother is a goddess of fertility. She has specifically equipped Hana with unnatural beauty and pheromones to assist her in her quest, but she's not a sex goddess. There will be a different god of carnal pleasures later down the line (I think I've already namedropped him in quite a few places already). Anyway, Mother does not inspire anything, she just furthers her own agenda. The Artist finds what art-creators have the most potential with for the best art projects/works and inspires them to work towards that direction. He does whatever furthers art, for His own reasons. The erotica writer already had it in him to write good ero stories, and the Artist just pushed him to do that, providing inspiration. The Slug God has studied various aspects of undeath, and experimented with others. He left the knowledge freely to his followers, it just got lost over time. Yudah and other factions are basically trying to recover that knowledge, but the Slug God itself does not inspire anyone. Undeath was just the most reliable way for it to get followers. In general out of the three, only the Artist "inspires" folks.
The main menu showing detailed info about the MC is really good.

So the only 'others' to be mentioned and/or appear in the game are the aforementioned Mother, Glaaki, Artist, Hollow Wall God and Serpent Father? We won't be seeing any surprises appearing of a yet unknown eldritch entity that juuuust arrived in our reality?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021

So the only 'others' to be mentioned and/or appear in the game are the aforementioned Mother, Glaaki, Artist, Hollow Wall God and Serpent Father? We won't be seeing any surprises appearing of a yet unknown eldritch entity that juuuust arrived in our reality?
These are the ones having a major influence to the plot, but there are plenty of Others in Psema, reserved for smaller appearances/mentions.

I don't want the game to be a "lovecraft Gods showcase" though. The Others are meant to be met/interacted with rarely, and there's plenty ground-level threats inbetween, & the Trinity.

Last edited:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019

So from Others only Artist and Mother have talked to MC directly. The first actually trying to enforce his own will on MC, saying that the Goat (Mother) cannot be trusted and he is "the way". And despite the fact that MC doesn't have talent in art, he can have his place in Artist's creation.
"Pretend to obey the Goat, but when the time comes, follow my command."
All of that can be simply a byproduct of MC's insanity but he receives a special recipe when the Artist leaves.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Highly doubtful.

1) Cool ! Wish you success with that !
2) Hmm... fine, looks like divinities just using people for their own will.
"Mother" used woman for selfish reasons by cursing her (literally) which made her full time horny and attractive.
"The Artist" inspired and used talented people to make them do art for him, in any way, even twisted, but for protection I guess.
I don't actually believe, that man who wanted to write gayish tale, had it in him initially. People don't born with it, and that man wanted to write something different in the beginning, but "for some reason" made that strange decision...
I could also mention a teenager or child (if I'm not mistaken) who was obsessed on drawing a map with a hidden treasure. But to be honest, this is an individual factor, right? But... still I feel like it's destructive inspiration, but all of it for protection, right ? Paying free will for protection...
"Glaaki" used people to learn a way to break natural order.
Right ?

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
1) Cool ! Wish you success with that !
2) Hmm... fine, looks like divinities just using people for their own will.
"Mother" used woman for selfish reasons by cursing her (literally) which made her full time horny and attractive.
"The Artist" inspired and used talented people to make them do art for him, in any way, even twisted, but for protection I guess.
I don't actually believe, that man who wanted to write gayish tale, had it in him initially. People don't born with it, and that man wanted to write something different in the beginning, but "for some reason" made that strange decision...
I could also mention a teenager or child (if I'm not mistaken) who was obsessed on drawing a map with a hidden treasure. But to be honest, this is an individual factor, right? But... still I feel like it's destructive inspiration, but all of it for protection, right ? Paying free will for protection...
"Glaaki" used people to learn a way to break natural order.
Right ?
Dunno. I think by the time Glaaki entered Psema, he already had knowledge of how to bypass the state of death. He simply didn't learn anything, those teachings he left were only what he already knew. But I think it was only a byproduct on the way to something greater.

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
MC can leave starting zone dressed only in underwear(model before using wardrobe). >_<'

Last edited:

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Dunno. I think by the time Glaaki entered Psema, he already had knowledge of how to bypass the state of death. He simply didn't learn anything, those teachings he left were only what he already knew. But I think it was only a byproduct on the way to something greater.
Glaaki was already a master of undeath (the only being possibly knowing more being Yog-Sothoth, which is way too neutral and powerful to bother with mortal affairs... Or pretty much anything's affairs.) when it entered Psema. It did seek to run a few experiments in untested waters to expand its knowledge. It succeeded, then left. Not gonna give away more beyond that, but lets just say this is gonna make way too much sense down the line.

• Wow

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Glaaki was already a master of undeath (the only being possibly knowing more being Yog-Sothoth, which is way too neutral and powerful to bother with mortal affairs... Or pretty much anything's affairs.) when it entered Psema. It did seek to run a few experiments in untested waters to expand its knowledge. It succeeded, then left. Not gonna give away more beyond that, but lets just say this is gonna make way too much sense down the line.
So, I was partially right, divinities just using people for their own desires

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes