-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
It is if you want rooms and locations be far away from other locations (For example - one of the rooms in the Horunka Inn is close to the Sewers and it's makes me want to bash my head against a wall (not literally))
Lol, I didn't even notice it, probably because I couldn't. It looks like Rutsah has done a pretty good job with all these limitations, but all these gimmicks gives you a great pain in the ass, as I can see...
It sounds like a challenge:
"Try not to get a butthurt drawing a map with all these locations pressed together like a canned fish"

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Lol, I didn't even notice it, probably because I couldn't. It looks like Rutsah has done a pretty good job with all these limitations, but all these gimmicks gives you a great pain in the ass, as I can see...
"Try not to get a butthurt drawing a map with all these locations pressed together like a canned fish"
Oh, yes, it would be a real shame if one of those areas that was just "so" hard to draw got randomly redesigned or expanded at some point...

• Haha
Reactions: -Nothing-

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
My design puts them close cuz I want the safe zones (ToB, Horunka and etc.) have a bigger font than the other. And there are one sewer level which needs to be connected to 4 other locations.

• Wow

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Oh, yes, it would be a real shame if one of those areas that was just "so" hard to draw got randomly redesigned or expanded at some point...
Can I actually ask you about those "additional" locations? Not those which are unaccessible because the content/character for them is not released, but those who copy the already accessible ones (like Blackcry but different).

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Just want someone to not encounter the same situation I was in.
Also - I don't force myself - it's simply hard to create it with limited space (otherwise you'll need download the map and zoom in to look at some far-off location)
i can totally understand not wanting other players to ot be in the same situation as you ware in, thats way i made my starter guide a wile back to get people started.

but i guess i can make the suggestion that you also "Can" make your map's on multiple pages instead of one, the game is kind of broken into multiple section where serthen arias are inter connected but have serthen break points where the path between the interconnected arias are separated by an short linear path.

so fore example after the map: where the cobolt's ambushes you on the road to "Urbus" is literly caled "Flore 2 connection" in the game files, you know the small map whit an guard post, would be an good please to brake of the map, because it have no other connection between them.

the other natural break point would probably be "horunka village" because the road continuing west from there do not have an secondary path way, and is as well an please you need to go to "progress" the main quest.

just make sure you properly "Mark" the map transferee to another one, so you know when to look on another map.

also do you mind if i link your map's in my starter guide?
i think it would be useful fore a lot of new players, of course i will make sure to give you the credit fore it.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Can I actually ask you about those "additional" locations? Not those which are unaccessible because the content/character for them is not released, but those who copy the already accessible ones (like Blackcry but different).
Not sure what there is to tell. Way too often as I replay certain areas I'm not satisfied and end up either improving or redesigning them completely.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Not sure what there is to tell. Way too often as I replay certain areas I'm not satisfied and end up either improving or redesigning them completely.
There's like another main Blackcry location but it looks... destroyed.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
i can totally understand not wanting other players to ot be in the same situation as you ware in, thats way i made my starter guide a wile back to get people started.

but i guess i can make the suggestion that you also "Can" make your map's on multiple pages instead of one, the game is kind of broken into multiple section where serthen arias are inter connected but have serthen break points where the path between the interconnected arias are separated by an short linear path.

so fore example after the map: where the cobolt's ambushes you on the road to "Urbus" is literly caled "Flore 2 connection" in the game files, you know the small map whit an guard post, would be an good please to brake of the map, because it have no other connection between them.

the other natural break point would probably be "horunka village" because the road continuing west from there do not have an secondary path way, and is as well an please you need to go to "progress" the main quest.

just make sure you properly "Mark" the map transferee to another one, so you know when to look on another map.

also do you mind if i link your map's in my starter guide?
i think it would be useful fore a lot of new players, of course i will make sure to give you the credit fore it.
I know about the floors, but the problem is that the locations of ONE FLOOR are already too close. I have already fully made Floor 1 (ToB) and Floor 3 (Blackcry/Forests of Shilai), so only Floor 2 is left. Probably will be easy, but the 1st Floor was hard.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
So here's something interesting: I'm playing through a second time as a rogue (and discovering they can't equip most of the useful accessories and that people in Yudah -hate- rogues) and went to the cave where you can meet that undead demon and found it dead.

I wonder who killed it. Little surprises like this make the game fun to replay.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
So here's something interesting: I'm playing through a second time as a rogue (and discovering they can't equip most of the useful accessories and that people in Yudah -hate- rogues) and went to the cave where you can meet that undead demon and found it dead.

I wonder who killed it. Little surprises like this make the game fun to replay.
it is actually less somebody killing the Undead Demon and more that you are less insane, as an example blood mages start whit an extra +1 in insanity, and whit both trait's and other souses of insanity you meit simply not meet the requirement to "meet" it alive anymore sins it is at an 4+ insanity fore the event to be more then just an corps on the ground.

as the description on insanity tells you, higher insanity makes strange things to apere in the world., and not necessarily good things, through i guess it can be debated if your insanity helps in finding the truth or if you simply obscure other stuff by beng unable to communicate whit other NPC's by seeing them as animals and such and only getting incomprehensible noises from them instead of dialogue and such.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
it is actually less somebody killing the Undead Demon and more that you are less insane, as an example blood mages start whit an extra +1 in insanity, and whit both trait's and other souses of insanity you meit simply not meet the requirement to "meet" it alive anymore sins it is at an 4+ insanity fore the event to be more then just an corps on the ground.

as the description on insanity tells you, higher insanity makes strange things to apere in the world., and not necessarily good things, through i guess it can be debated if your insanity helps in finding the truth or if you simply obscure other stuff by beng unable to communicate whit other NPC's by seeing them as animals and such and only getting incomprehensible noises from them instead of dialogue and such.
A small amount of insanity helps you see good things, but if you get it too high - prepare your nerves to be constantly annoyed.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So the thread says v3.9.1 but the Mega download file name says v3.9.

Do I need more insanity to see the real file name?

• Haha

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
That's less cool than the thought that someone found and killed that thing before I could talk to it this time.

Here's a +1 to get you there:

Get the mega download and then add the update.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019

the developer only update the google drive files, all the other links are from the moderators when he poke them that he have put out a new update, but if he forgets to do that then the link's remain versions behind.
i think the current version is actually v3.9.2.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
the developer only update the google drive files, all the other links are from the moderators when he poke them that he have put out a new update, but if he forgets to do that then the link's remain versions behind.
i think the current version is actually v3.9.2.
It is.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
The forth region (floor 4) is Kronos and it's going to be available at ver 4.0, so you can't go there yet. It's the next step of the main quest.
I saw people taling about Ezalor and how good/bad he is and since I haven't seen too much mentions of him in the game - I guessed that you can meet him somewhere in it.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I saw people taling about Ezalor and how good/bad he is and since I haven't seen too much mentions of him in the game - I guessed that you can meet him somewhere in it.
Ezalor is a saint, I absolutely love the guy. But his floor isn't Kronos so he won't be showing up yet, his floor is the 8th one if i'm not mistaken.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Ezalor is a saint, I absolutely love the guy. But his floor isn't Kronos so he won't be showing up yet, his floor is the 8th one if i'm not mistaken.
Again - someone talking about him, but I didn't see anything about him except that he's having fun with succubus.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes