DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
That, though I'm probably gonna make it simpler with the next update and include all of them only in the final cave towards N'Gombe's room, instead of the whole dungeon.
i personally believe the problem whit the glyphs is that they blend to easily whit the cave wall, personally i didn't see any of them the first time i went through the minotaur lair, at list not the one that you can interact whit that have an conversation linked to it...

maybe change there color or make there "glow" more visible somehow?

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
i personally believe the problem whit the glyphs is that they blend to easily whit the cave wall, personally i didn't see any of them the first time i went through the minotaur lair, at list not the one that you can interact whit that have an conversation linked to it...

maybe change there color or make there "glow" more visible somehow?
Don't know. I noticed them in all the right places, but due to me not knowing the reason behind their existence - I simply ignored them.

Basket Case

Nov 6, 2020
I've only just started, and I've got to say I'm already a bit frustrated with the game. Poison has made it so I need to restart my entire game. Poison never goes away on its own AND it can make you faint. If you're going to make it require items to be removed, and won't fade over time, then please only allow it to take you to 1 HP and then either go away, or just stay there, doing nothing. All my saves have me at 48 HP and I can't heal using potions OR food due to a downside to taking a "past." I thought food would still work since it says pharmacology or something like that, which I took to mean potions only. Now I take two steps and die. I know it's my own dumbass fault for getting into this situation, but how am I supposed to be able to fight, to grind, if I have to worry about losing everything because I can't reach a town in time when I'm out of antidotes?

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I've only just started, and I've got to say I'm already a bit frustrated with the game. Poison has made it so I need to restart my entire game. Poison never goes away on its own AND it can make you faint. If you're going to make it require items to be removed, and won't fade over time, then please only allow it to take you to 1 HP and then either go away, or just stay there, doing nothing. All my saves have me at 48 HP and I can't heal using potions OR food due to a downside to taking a "past." I thought food would still work since it says pharmacology or something like that, which I took to mean potions only. Now I take two steps and die. I know it's my own dumbass fault for getting into this situation, but how am I supposed to be able to fight, to grind, if I have to worry about losing everything because I can't reach a town in time when I'm out of antidotes?
Simply - evade fights and don't get stung)

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Ah, yes. The classic RPG strategy. Don't fight monsters. Don't get experience or items. Don't level up. You got me. I was being ridiculous, trying to kill monsters and level. Thanks for setting me straight! :D
You need to get to the town first - and then start leveling up, so you will have access to antidotes. Also - did you pick up some traits (I don't remember how are they called in-game) back at the Docks?

UPD: Did the same thing on my first walkthrough and never had problems with a lack of antidote.

Basket Case

Nov 6, 2020
You need to get to the town first - and then start leveling up, so you will have access to antidotes. Also - did you pick up some traits (I don't remember how are they called in-game) back at the Docks?

UPD: Did the same thing on my first walkthrough and never had problems with a lack of antidote.
Yes. I'm aware you need to make it to town. I did that. With monsters not dropping any money, I didn't buy more than one. Which I promptly used shortly after. When I was out of town. And got poisoned again. And saved. And can't reach a town again. Which is what I've been saying the entire time.

Of course I picked up perks at the docks. That's why I mentioned not being able to heal from potions and food after recalling a "past."

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Yes. I'm aware you need to make it to town. I did that. With monsters not dropping any money, I didn't buy more than one. Which I promptly used shortly after. When I was out of town. And got poisoned again. And saved. And can't reach a town again. Which is what I've been saying the entire time.

Of course I picked up perks at the docks. That's why I mentioned not being able to heal from potions and food after recalling a "past."
Oh( Mountain Health perk is pretty bad for those kinds of situations. Better pick up two +1 insanity perks.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I wasn't looking to get insanity right away.
2 insanity doesn't change much, and in-game there's only 2 events which can add + insanity (they can be easily avoided - just stay away from suspicious dolls and abandoned buildings with corpses in and around, while no living soul is seen near said buildings).
And to get bad things from insanity - you need to pick up all the insanity perks and at the very least encounter one of the events I described.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
[/QUOTE]
I understand you so much. So I just made myself to make a "patient build".
Just take many hp and hp regen perks (not the one wich makes you attack only with insanity) and buffs from people. It's stupid, when you have 2k hp and 5-7 hp/s regen at first level.
Also take passive in temple (menu) to make yourself unpoisonable, because this shit really sucks ass.
Perks are obtained from fortune teller, buffs from other people.
Act like adventurer and game will be easy

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
I understand you so much. So I just made myself to make a "patient build".
Just take many hp and hp regen perks (not the one wich makes you attack only with insanity) and buffs from people. It's stupid, when you have 2k hp and 5-7 hp/s regen at first level.
Also take passive in temple (menu) to make yourself unpoisonable, because this shit really sucks ass.
Perks are obtained from fortune teller, buffs from other people.
Act like adventurer and game will be easy
Playing adventurer, picked only 3 insanity perks and nothing more, didn't have any troubles after encountering the kobolds on 2-3 lvl.

Last edited:

Clovis148

Mar 23, 2020
1634394499977.png
Each time after winning a fight in the kobold mines with the other three party members you come across, the game crashes. Does anyone know any fix for this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Nothing-

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The only way to deal with it is to stack beegones and just try and avoid enemies that can poison you in your best hability.

Also, i wouldn't recommend the 'mountain life' perk for any class other than blood mage (at least in the beggining) that has base health regeneration so don't really suffer from poison dmg and doesn't need potions at all. Not healling from foods or potions makes the run unnecessary hard for other classes. I can make so recommendations for perks for blood mage, berserker and rogue if you want, which are the classes that i played the most.

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
You're gonna find a ton in the next update. It's in areas with snow.
Looking forward to it, kind hard(expensive) to kill slimes as a rogue.... btw since you are here, will we be able to do really evil stuff in this game? like drug R**e and night crawling, murder, etc? and will there be any beast content other then the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like actually animals wolf ,cows ect?

Last edited:

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Anyone else has this?
I can't remember even one crash.
Maybe his game files are just corrupted ?
Or, in the worst case, script could've been broken from something like... saving in the wrong place and reloading after ?
I also remember how game didn't save your progress (at least in quest log) in the process of completing a mission related to a woman whose husband sold his body. Maybe here is something similar ?

Reactions: Clovis148
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes