Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Who the hell is Xia...
Xia is the romanceable girl for rogue. You can only get to her as a rogue so that's why maybe you don't know her.
She is a vampire chick that you can free on the lowest level of the Union.

Last edited:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Xia is the romanceable girl for rogue. You can only get to her as a rogue so that's why maybe you don't her.
She is a vampire chick that you can free on the lowest level of the Union.
Doc43Souls

You first have to kill Nuala before you can go there as she forces you to go to her camp. I'm playing as a rouge.
Oh. Oh. That explains it. I can probably get here as rogue (pretty fast) but Rutsah can answer faster (or not).

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Rutsah

Seems to be a glitch or bug after leaving the lavatory with Xia when you get to the area where she leaves the group the screen stays black so you can't play anymore everything else still works you just can't see shit.
Will be fixed next version.

Reactions: myuhinny

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
if anyone has a cheat to always run or avoid the random battles that pop up randomly, I would appreciate it. are the things that hold me back from being able to enjoy this game :cry:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
if anyone has a cheat to always run or avoid the random battles that pop up randomly, I would appreciate it. are the things that hold me back from being able to enjoy this game :cry:
The stamina is a less important part of the game. It enhance a bit of the experience, some people like it (like me) and some don't, but there's no cheat for it yet and i don't know anyone who would do it. But maybe someone can make it eventually or some perk/item can make you consume less stamina.

But i advise you to NOT avoid the random battles, period. You need the exp even if you can earn more with the quests. Without the exp you won't be able to progress on the game ever as more and more tough enemies will appear and you won't have level nor money to buy potions and better equipament. Also, battles are part of what an RPG is so if you can't power through some random battles, maybe you don't enjoy this type of game? Because mostly random fights take less than 15 secs for me and you can also flee from them so it's not really problematic.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
if you referee to the random encounters that you meet enemies that you can flee from, then it does not really mather if you can sprint or not, they are alleys based on the number of steps you character have taken, it work some thing like this:
enter aria> random number of steps until next encounter(example 17 steps)> walk 17 steps> encounter random battle> battle finished/fled> new random number of steps (example 13)> exit/reenter aria reset random number of steps needed to enter battle.

knowing the encounter mechanic like the one abbot can help manipulating your encounters if you save scum a bit and exit re enter arias until favorable numbers of steps are available to get through whit little encounters, do remember the step cont don't reset from loading through.

increasing your Agility stat will help you fleeing battles easier, sins the agility stat influence how easy it is fore you to flee, so if you have picked any perk that reduces agility, then it will make it harder fore you to flee battles.

if you mean the enemies on the over world like wolf's then you can fore the most part sneak past them if you are carful and don't get to close, and they don't face you whit the face, they can detect you easier from the front of there character sprite, but if they see you they will never lose agro until they are defeated no mather how many times you re enter an aria, only killing them reset there agro, and you can't flee from them ether.

as fore running longer i guess you can pick up the perk "Marathon Runner", it will increase your stamina pool by 250 points but you loose -60 MAX health through, the stuff that give you negative MAX health can be devastating if you stack to many of them in the beginning of the game...

else i don't know any legit way to increase your run time, unless you get "rpg maker VX Ace" and "mod" your stats i guess is alleys an option.

if your problem is that you are to weak to survive battle encounters at the moment, and need EXP to level up to at list around level 3, to be able to take out most enemies early on, then you can probably get an number of starting tips from the guide i made a Copple of versions ago, you can find it in my signature below↓ if you are interested.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
you can only see it if you are insane enof, so it meit as well be paranoia as seeing the true world, it can be a bit of a mystery at this point in time to be honest.
The Goat is how other "Others" call Mother. So it probably can be a reference to her.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The Goat is how other "Others" call Mother. So it probably can be a reference to her.
If i'm not wrong, Mother is based on Shub-Niggurath from the Mythos. Shub-Niggurath is a fertility god that is also know as "The Black Goat of the Forest with a Thousand Young". So that's why the Black Goat probably represent her presence in Psema.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes