Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Been watching Mieruko-chan lately, loving it. All 3 of the protagonist girls are cute, but naturally, I have a soft spot for one of them:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So how do you get into the iron sword house, i did the wolf quest with no casualties do you have to be a specific class to get in?

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
So how do you get into the iron sword house, i did the wolf quest with no casualties do you have to be a specific class to get in?
Don't know exactly what the player needs to do/have in order to get there, but it's bugged. Probably.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
what does each class offer?
Different class using different equipment, abilities, somewhat different unlockable passives, recruit different allies and could use different paths.
From what I know:
- Adventurer using swords and medium armor. But don't know who he can and can't recruit. Only he can, at least, use triple sword slash at some level.
- Berserk using axes and heavy armor. Only he can move boulders. He has more h-scenes than anyone. Don't know who he can and can't recruit. Don't know about abilities.
- Rogue using daggers (and probably magic staffs). Only he can lockpick doors and chests. Only he can recruit thief-girl, but don't know else. Don't know about abilities. Perhaps rogue can make enemies bleed, at some level.
- Blood mage can do magic stuff. Healing and curing with his abilities. Don't know much about him, probably can also recruit someone, who can't other classes

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Different class using different equipment, abilities, somewhat different unlockable passives, recruit different allies and could use different paths.
From what I know:
- Adventurer using swords and medium armor. But don't know who he can and can't recruit. Only he can, at least, use triple sword slash at some level.
- Berserk using axes and heavy armor. Only he can move boulders. He has more h-scenes than anyone. Don't know who he can and can't recruit. Don't know about abilities.
- Rogue using daggers (and probably magic staffs). Only he can lockpick doors and chests. Only he can recruit thief-girl, but don't know else. Don't know about abilities. Perhaps rogue can make enemies bleed, at some level.
- Blood mage can do magic stuff. Healing and curing with his abilities. Don't know much about him, probably can also recruit someone, who can't other classes
Adventurer can't recruit anyone except Hana (for obvious reasons). Also has two stun moves and at some point unlocks magical sword slashes.
Blood mage only can recruit Azar (mage-girl)and only he can advance in relationships with her further than acquaintances.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Nothing-

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
From what I know:
i don't think you have the correct assumption that berserker have "more" H-scenes, but rather that he start whit an higher testosterone score then the other classes so he naturally have more scenes open by default, but other classes can work toward getting the same score if they want.

and on the flipside rogues have estrogen instead so they get arguably some "other" H-scenes, that the berserker would have more trouble whit (because they have negative estrogen) like the one whit the minotaur fore instance, so it is not necessarily less scenes just other once, that you need to build toward.

Reactions: -Nothing-

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Adventurer can't recruit anyone except Hana (for obvious reasons). Also has two stun moves and at some point unlocks magical sword slashes.
Blood mage only can recruit Azar (mage-girl)and only he can advance in relationships with her further than acquaintances.
The reasons aren't obvious for me, because this class presented as that, with which you should make many allies.
Adventurer = leader, at least from the words of MC's uncle, if I'm not wrong

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
i don't think you have the correct assumption that berserker have "more" H-scenes, but rather that he start whit an higher testosterone score then the other classes so he naturally have more scenes open by default, but other classes can work toward getting the same score if they want.

and on the flipside rogues have estrogen instead so they get arguably some "other" H-scenes, that the berserker would have more trouble whit (because they have negative estrogen) like the one whit the minotaur fore instance, so it is not necessarily less scenes just other once, that you need to build toward.
True

standin

Jan 17, 2018
So I'm in the medical malpractice building and there's a locked door at the end of a hallway full of traps, is there a key I'm supposed to find to open it, or is that not patched in yet?

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
So I'm in the medical malpractice building and there's a locked door at the end of a hallway full of traps, is there a key I'm supposed to find to open it, or is that not patched in yet?
What is a medical malpractice building tho?

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
If you mean door to right in last floor then no, only rogue's can access that area. It's where Xia is stored.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Now I'll admit that I can be a little retarded sometimes(a lot of times), where do you have to go to deal with the kobolds 'near Tolbana'?

standin

Jan 17, 2018
Now I'll admit that I can be a little retarded sometimes(a lot of times), where do you have to go to deal with the kobolds 'near Tolbana'?
Keep going North past Tolbana, adventure through the Tower, then clear out the mines (which as like five goddamn floors). Once you kill Illfang then you have dealt with the kobolds.

Reactions: zeraligator

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Keep going North past Tolbana, adventure through the Tower, then clear out the mines (which as like five goddamn floors). Once you kill Illfang then you have dealt with the kobolds.
Past the tower, in front of what I assume to be the mines, is a guard who won't let me enter due to the danger of collapse.
What do?

Edit: NVM, I had Hana in the party, for some reason that cancels that event. Now I just have to figure out where to find Vagabond.
I think I found the cave but I killed the bear a long time ago and there is no kobold.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes