zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The eastmost part of the sewers, which is accessible only through the part of the sewers under Southeast ToB.
Shit, guess I'll have to go get Hana. I can neither run from the slimes nor out damage their healing long enough to kill.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Too bad, kinda saw it coming though after the mage girl. Maybe that Kaliska girl.
My question leant more towards the corpse retrieving quest though.
Berserkers don't have their class girl (?) yet, but they do have higher testosterone so you do get more of the side girls and Hana.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
This game's such a waste of time. Massively bloated dialogue in a story that literally doesn't go anywhere. "Explore Psema", you'd expect with an objective like that you'd be running into crazy shit, but no. What you get are few NPCs of note who give side quests, and each of them is something inane. Killing rats in a basement and looking for brats hiding from their parents, in a game inspired by Planescape Torment? There wasn't a single inane sidequest in that game. Makes me wonder what specifically the dev is namedropping it for.
I really wanted to like it, but there's nothing at all to enjoy here. Speaking of killing shit, it's either piss easy or impossible depending on whether or not you speak to the fortune teller and select overpowered histories for no cost whatsoever, pretty much. That's what actually irked me, surviving as hard as I could just to realize I could grab mountaineer and auto-attack my way to victory on pretty much every mob. Wow. Pretty lame, ngl. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bunch of other stuff I missed.[
Maps are also crawling with npcs, especially the towns, and none of them have anything of worth to say, except the rare instances that they do and want to give you a quest with substantial rewards. The person who created this game thought he was being cute by shitting on the current standard of QoL features to create a false sense of immersion.

Really don't get how people can be so adept in some areas (the opening was very well presented), but fall flat on their face on stuff that should be easy. Hard pass to all, garbage game.

(also, people are saying the H content is DLC. Does that mean it was never included in the download?)
H content is present in the game itself, you simply need to achieve it.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Hah, who doesn't?
Also, where.
The Berserkers exclusive "girl" isn't going to be an actual girl but a Feminine boy you can supposedly make more feminine.
Sadly they're not in the game yet so like Doc43Souls says the only trap in the game is your character if you make a lot of estrogen choices (sadly it doesn't change your characters appearance so estrogen just makes your character gayer at the moment.)

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The Berserkers exclusive "girl" isn't going to be an actual girl but a Feminine boy you can supposedly make more feminine.
Sadly they're not in the game yet so like Doc43Souls says the only trap in the game is your character if you make a lot of estrogen choices (sadly it doesn't change your characters appearance so estrogen just makes your character gayer at the moment.)
Too bad, bottoming is kinda gay.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Yey NEW update!

Remember Guys/Gals, the new 3.9.5 is in the Goggle Drive Link.

Edit: i think it is recommended whit new game sins there have been ALOT of changes, including removing the Adventurer Class and replaced them whit a new Leader Class or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mabodofu
Jan 19, 2018
i found another solution which is just to move the old facess12 file from the old version into the new one because why not

but gotta say like the new update so far mostly the small detail added in .there is a few bugs like the new worried adventurer next to the sewer doesnt have a right up or down walking animation so he just walk like michael jackson

Last edited:

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
so uh the cave area level 3 under the blackcry house is extremely bugged
it is unfortunate but it will be a wile to Rutsah will be able to fix all the bugs, because they apparently have been drafted into military training or something...
but do keep posting any bug you find, and it will be fixed eventually, at list i hope so.

Jan 19, 2018
it is unfortunate but it will be a wile to Rutsah will be able to fix all the bugs, because they apparently have been drafted into military training or something...
i think Rutsah should put the game on hold because military training/service would take 2 year (depends on the country hes in) im on the same boat like him with the military stuff sometime in march so ima try to post all of the bug i found before i get send to the shadow realm

Jan 19, 2018
there is alot of missing image or audio bug that crash the game so i suggest using older like version 3.9 as a base, download the newest version and replace all of the files the missing image or audio files would still be there and wont crash

the dock fountain at urbus can fast travel to any other fountain but cannot fast travel to that fountain it self to it, the bear cave at the urbus checkpoint have no texture and this one im not sure if it a bug or it isnt in the game yet but from what i read from older post is that you can go to kronos via the captain at the dock but he didnt spawn in even if i had the mission and i cant tell if this is a bug because i take a look at the files and see bloodfang has arts so it could be in as a tease or he is in the game but not codded in yet

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
there is alot of missing image or audio bug that crash the game so i suggest using older like version 3.9 as a base, download the newest version and replace all of the files the missing image or audio files would still be there and wont crash

the dock fountain at urbus can fast travel to any other fountain but cannot fast travel to that fountain it self to it, the bear cave at the urbus checkpoint have no texture and this one im not sure if it a bug or it isnt in the game yet but from what i read from older post is that you can go to kronos via the captain at the dock but he didnt spawn in even if i had the mission and i cant tell if this is a bug because i take a look at the files and see bloodfang has arts so it could be in as a tease or he is in the game but not codded in yet
you should actually use 3.9.2 as base in that case, because stuff and bug fixes whit missing asset ware in the previous mentioned patches as well, but just overwriting the previous folder can sometimes result in bug's whit "RPG Maker" games, when old unused files mess whit stuff...

as fore entering kronus, it got delayed from what i understand, it is part of "Flor 4", but Rutsah decided because of all the mechanic changes he would release the new patch early whit the "Flor 4" disabled so he could start to get bug reports wile he finished the new Zone in the meantime, this is way the version number currently is v3.9.5 and not v4.0.

some of the stuff some people talk abut in the treed is also from an pervious version of the game that ware more linear, but haw gotten father zone wise from what i understand, so not everything is necessarily in yet even through people talk abut it...

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes