Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Is there a handy changelog lurking somewhere? Last time I dabbled with this, I think I recall chatter about a zerker bath that had another (male) character you could drag down the path of depravity along side ye. Is any of that about so far?

Also, I imagine it would be super tricky to balance between perks, skills, and playthrough, but is it/will it be possible to run this path with an androgenous or even femboy MC provided you have the stats? Two adventerous sluts, ready to get a facial face off with this bizzare world! Let's go!

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
ok, before i play the game i want to ask, how hard is to view the h-scenes? don't get me wrong, by what i see the people saying is a great game, but in the end of day what i want is to beat my meat and sleep.

Another thing the h-scenes are just image sets or have a animation or something?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
ok, before i play the game i want to ask, how hard is to view the h-scenes? don't get me wrong, by what i see the people saying is a great game, but in the end of day what i want is to beat my meat and sleep.

Another thing the h-scenes are just image sets or have a animation or something?
This is a long ass rpg to get those booty, you won't be beating your meat anytime soon. Easiest h-scene is somehow get ton of money for a house, get a housekeeper and buy a bald sex slave.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoisacChopper

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
how is it after this update? last update i tried it but it played like a first release with lots of bugs from skills and explanations to repeating menus. were all those fixed?

no change log so i can only ask
btw to dev if its like before avoid steam or face flame hell for bad development only a warning
i say that because steam is like stripping nude in front of thousands and having everyone tell you, you got a small dick basicly and everyone will comment on it i say this with over 100 games on steam

Last edited:
Reactions: Rutsah

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018

They're text-only for the most part. Some of them have a picture to go along with them. I wouldn't say it's 'hard' to view them, many of them are in plain sight and just require the right stats, but it's an RPG with sex scenes rather than a dedicated lewd game. It doesn't steer you into them, either. You could easily play through all of the story so far and not see a single one.

Reactions: RedBooty and Rutsah

Sandman56

Aug 17, 2021
I played the game for a few hours so far and have found one "bug" with lock picking and one infinite money loop in the first city.

For lock Picking just quick save and quick load and it auto opens the chests no need for more than one pick.

For the money loop (There is a chest under the wagon in the bottom left of the docks at the start, it has a recipe R. - Vegetable soup but it gives you cake recipes to make) go to the vendor just left of the north gate of the first city he sells both cooking herb and corn which make cake, that is 5 for the cooking herb, 20 for the corn and the cake sells for 137. That is over 11k in profit per run of 99 made.

Also with that money loop you can just buy two memory rings right from the start only have to open one chest and then get 500% exp per quest for the rest of the game.

Last edited:

RedBooty

Dec 2, 2020
I played the game for a few hours so far and have found one "bug" with lock picking and one infinite money loop in the first city.

For lock Picking just quick save and quick load and it auto opens the chests no need for more than one pick.

For the money loop (There is a chest under the wagon in the bottom left of the docks at the start, it has a recipe R. - Vegetable soup but it gives you cake recipes to make) go to the vendor just left of the north gate of the first city he sells both cooking herb and corn which make cake, that is 5 for the cooking herb, 20 for the corn and the cake sells for 137. That is over 11k in profit per run of 99 made.

Also with that money loop you can just buy two memory rings right from the start only have to open one chest and then get 480% exp per quest for the rest of the game.
I...I love you

egex13

Jun 10, 2017
Where is the bar in the sewers? I think I looked everywhere up to the catacomb entrance, is there something I need to do before finding it?

Sandman56

Aug 17, 2021
Where is the bar in the sewers? I think I looked everywhere up to the catacomb entrance, is there something I need to do before finding it?
The Entrance to the bar is left of the statue, that is what is told to you by the shady dealer if your rogue, the statue is in the second screen of the sewer from the left in the bottom left corner, the door is hidden like 3 blocks away in the corner of the wall the statue is touching. I do not know if you have to talk to someone else to trigger the door if you are not rogue.

egex13

Jun 10, 2017
The Entrance to the bar is left of the statue, that is what is told to you by the shady dealer if your rogue, the statue is in the second screen of the sewer from the left in the bottom left corner, the door is hidden like 3 blocks away in the corner of the wall the statue is touching. I do not know if you have to talk to someone else to trigger the door if you are not rogue.
If you mean the finger pointing cheap magus statue north of the secret tunnel, clicking around there does nothing for me. Is the area rogue exclusive?

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Would someone please upload a Mega Download link? It'd take several hours to direct down this (& then i'd have to worry about it getting interrupted & having to restart it)..

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
If you mean the finger pointing cheap magus statue north of the secret tunnel, clicking around there does nothing for me. Is the area rogue exclusive?
Other classes can find it by encountering a particular character during the kobold quest.

Mabodofu

Sep 20, 2020
Enjoying Hioni! Thought i should mention the bugs ive found thus far:
1. After killing Eternus an NPC spawns but then nothing happens freezing the game.
2. Walking towards Wissenburg warps me to the wrong place.
3. Cant enter the cave Bloodfang is supposedly in, walking into the entrence does nothing.
4. After speaking with the yuki-onna and leaving their cave i end up outside of the map and cant get down.

Question, ive been donating to the charity, heard rumors from the town and learned compass secret, but i still cant seem to find Yseult, is there something i must do in order to trigger her apperance?

This was on version 4.

Tried out the patch, 2 & 3 & 4 are resolved but when i try to leave with bloodfang the party ends up on the ledge of the map so we cant proceed.

Last edited:

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
I finished quest with corpses and found out that some lovecraftian bosses started chasing me. As mage im totaly defenceless and dont have enough bombs to slay these enemies. Worse random enemies are too strong. If lore wasnt so rich and im not souls series fan its not worthy. Too unbalanced for now. If these points will be corrected it will be nice game. Its need also much more mp regen items.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Enjoying Hioni! Thought i should mention the bugs ive found thus far:
1. After killing Eternus an NPC spawns but then nothing happens freezing the game.
2. Walking towards Wissenburg warps me to the wrong place.
3. Cant enter the cave Bloodfang is supposedly in, walking into the entrence does nothing.
4. After speaking with the yuki-onna and leaving their cave i end up outside of the map and cant get down.

Question, ive been donating to the charity, heard rumors from the town and learned compass secret, but i still cant seem to find Yseult, is there something i must do in order to trigger her apperance?

This was on version 4.

Tried out the patch, 2 & 3 & 4 are resolved but when i try to leave with bloodfang the party ends up on the ledge of the map so we cant proceed.
Aye, Hioni is still really buggy. I'm fixing them as they pop up.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Here's the stat differences of the 4 chosen classes:
Classes.png

And here's the game start / beginning / intro / prologue choices and dialogue effects / stats / attributes / changes (making it easier to search for my post):
That I could perceive or notice anyway.

[01]
>Who are you?
>a) "Mother"? That's it? -------------------------------| Negative Effects
>>b) Understood. ---------------------------------------| ATK+1 LUK+1 DEF+1
>Where are we?
>What is happening?
[02]
>I... Don't know. --------------------------------------| 0 Effect
>>Well, I do have my aspirations... --------------------| 0 Effect
>>>>Hah! One day, my name will have spread across the~ -| 0 Effect
>>>What does that have to do with anything? ------------| 0 Effect
[03]
>"What" are you? ---------------------------------------| 0 Effect
>Are you... "God"...? ----------------------------------| 0 Effect
>"move on the conversation" ----------------------------| 0 Effect
[04]
>Who knows you are here? -------------------------------| 0 Effect
>What blessing are you talking about? ------------------| 0 Effect
>"move on the conversation" ----------------------------| 0 Effect
[05]
>>>>>Who are the Regulators?
>>>>>a) I... Have no idea what you're talking about. ---| 0 Effect
>Who is this first avatar of yours? --------------------| 0 Effect
>a) And what if I do not want to help her? -------------| 0 Effect
>>b) I will do as you ask. -----------------------------| 0 Effect
>>>>c) I see. ------------------------------------------| 0 Effect
[06]
>>What Truth? ------------------------------------------| 0 Effect
>Can't you just tell me? -------------------------------| 0 Effect
[07]
>Why can't I see you? ----------------------------------| 0 Effect
[08]
>>"quietly crawl away" ---------------------------------| Negative Effects
>>>"pretend to be asleep" ------------------------------| 0 Effect
>"call for Mother" -------------------------------------| 0 Effect
[09]
>You are monsters. -------------------------------------| 0 Effect
>>You are Gods. ----------------------------------------| 0 Effect
>>>I don't know. ---------------------------------------| 0 Effect
>>>>"look for an exit" ---------------------------------| 0 Effect
I assume you are the Regulators...? --------------------| 0 Effect
[10]
"tell them everything" ---------------------------------| Negative Effects
I don't know anything! ---------------------------------| HP-200
>"don't mention the girl" ------------------------------| 0 Effect
[11]
>>>>>To be an Adventurer. ------------------------------| HP+20 MP+20
>>>>To find the Truth. ---------------------------------| AGI+10 Insanity-1
>>>To be king. -----------------------------------------| ATK+10 Testosterone+1
>To enjoy pleasures. -----------------------------------| AFF+1 Estrogen+1
>>I want but a simple life. ----------------------------| DEF+10
[12] Books right of bed:
>>Haggling. --------------------------------------------| Haggling+1
>>>Political speeches and rhetorics. -------------------| Rhetorics+1
>>>>>Stories of famous liars and gamblers. -------------| Deception+1
Puzzles and outside-the-box thinking. ------------------| ATK-1 DEF-1 LUK-1 Intellect+1
>Physics, chemistry, biology. --------------------------| Academics+1
>>>>History and its influence in the modern world. -----| Lore+1
[13]
We've talked about this mom... -------------------------| 0 Effect
>I've been training for years for this day. ------------| 0 Effect
[14]
Myself, I guess? I mean, I made it this time too. ------| 0 Effect
>Don't worry mom. --------------------------------------| 0 Effect
[15]
Actually... --------------------------------------------| 0 Effect
>Adventurer. -------------------------------------------| 0 Effect
Mainland. ----------------------------------------------| 0 Effect
[16]
Push together. -----------------------------------------| 0 Effect
>Crawl under it. ---------------------------------------| 0 Effect
Make space for myself. ---------------------------------| 0 Effect
[17]
I'm nervous. -------------------------------------------| Negative Effects
>I can't wait. -----------------------------------------| 0 Effect
[18]
Leader. ------------------------------------------------| Rhetorics+1
Berserker. ---------------------------------------------| Perception+1 Testosterone+2 Estrogen-2
Rogue. -------------------------------------------------| Deception+1 Testosterone-2 Estrogen+2
>Blood Magus. ------------------------------------------| Intellect+2

Hope this saves people's time.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes