AlexB98

Jan 1, 2022
Thank you very much for answering my question. And I am also happy to know that I do not need to restart completely.:)
Does anyone know where I can find a certain file? I tried to play the game again after replacing the data folder. But I got a message stating that a file is missing. Graphics/Characters/Asari Girl - Idle

missing file.png

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find a certain file? I tried to play the game again after replacing the data folder. But I got a message stating that a file is missing. Graphics/Characters/Asari Girl - Idle

View attachment 1909485
i think you only need to reDownloade the asset from the Google Drive account, you probably just missed the file (File's?) somehow.
or i guess you can just take the one i am linking.

also considering you got the game from "GoFiles" the version you got is 4.0, wile the version on GDrive is 4.07, so there meit be other asset missing, if you just wanted to keep the savegame you can just downloade the FULL game from GDrive and transferee the old save files from the old folder to the new one i think, "RPGMaker VX Ace" games can be finiky if you just try to directly overwrite the old files in my experience...

so i personally recommend to just install etch new version separately, because stuff sometimes just brakes...
and then install small patches of missing files that fore some reason went missing when the game first got shipped away...

hope this is of help.

Reactions: AlexB98

AlexB98

Jan 1, 2022
i think you only need to reDownloade the asset from the Google Drive account, you probably just missed the file (File's?) somehow.
or i guess you can just take the one i am linking.

also considering you got the game from "GoFiles" the version you got is 4.0, wile the version on GDrive is 4.07, so there meit be other asset missing, if you just wanted to keep the savegame you can just downloade the FULL game from GDrive and transferee the old save files from the old folder to the new one i think, "RPGMaker VX Ace" games can be finiky if you just try to directly overwrite the old files in my experience...

so i personally recommend to just install etch new version separately, because stuff sometimes just brakes...
and then install small patches of missing files that fore some reason went missing when the game first got shipped away...

hope this is of help.
Thank you very much for the help. I will try to download the full game from Google Drive. :)

Jul 13, 2020
bug in kobold cave 4 at the box near where kaliska, bran, and huliang rush in. You can just keep interact with the box to get unlimited exp and blunt sword.

RekeesIatneh

Jun 13, 2017
I've just played the 3.9.6 version thus far.
Although I like the idea of an open universe, the game is too difficult without a cheat engine.
(voted for Sangsue :))

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
there are clearly pictures here so how text based are we talking text on top of an image
or just lines of text with nothing?

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
hey Rutsah i thing the link to your "Google Drive" account where ALL your official Releases comes from got accidental Deleted when the Moderators updated the other Mirror Links...

you meit want to fix that.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes