Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i may have to give up on this game i die why to fast i sometimes can't get past the start leveling up takes too long and to much i have been doing just about every thing to try and not die in this game cash is hard to get and it go's away to fast and hell sometimes the AI's make me stuck to the point i have to fight them or i will never leave its just too hard hell never even seen even one of the sex parts cuz i die to even the smallest thing so i gave up its not worth it anymore

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This game looks very familiar and different. Hope I'm remembering it wrong and I'm thinking of a different game... Is this the game were most the girls get raped by monsters before you get a chance to touch em? I can handle challenge & difficulty; but I don't wanna be "rewarded" with that kind of content.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Sissification is avoidable ? or is not sissification of the MC ?
you only get Sissifyed if you pursue it by doing stuff like applying "shaving acid cream" on yourself to become hairless from your eyes and down, or sleep with men as the submissive (you can still sleep whit Some men and basically sissyfy them instead of yourself when you are at the Dominant end), so it is certainly avoidable, but the different classes start whit an different Baits toward searten stats of masculinity/femininity, so if you want to avoid sissy stuff you should probably avoid picking Rogue sins they start whit an baist of +2 toward the Estrogen score (feminine) and -1 Testosterone.

wile on the other hand the Berserker whit an baist of +2 testosterone and-2 estrogen, will eventually get an Main "GIRL" that you sissyfy yourself.

the other 2 classes don't start whit any baist toward ether of them through.

but DO note that even through the Rogue AND berserker Start whit an Baist toward Feminine/Masculine they CAN Still Grow out of it if you put effort into turning your Rogue Masculine or your Berserker Feminine if you so wish, it will just be an challenge.
i may have to give up on this game i die why to fast i sometimes can't get past the start leveling up takes too long and to much i have been doing just about every thing to try and not die in this game cash is hard to get and it go's away to fast and hell sometimes the AI's make me stuck to the point i have to fight them or i will never leave its just too hard hell never even seen even one of the sex parts cuz i die to even the smallest thing so i gave up its not worth it anymore
this comment kind of make's me nostalgic fore some reason.

but anyway, the main problem MOST new players have whit this game is simply that they need to unlearn some of the Bad habits they have picked up from other RPG's, because in this game you Truly start out as an farm boy that know basicaly Nothing about Combat, so of course an Wolf that have ben hunting its entire life is Way More dangerous then you when they try to Eat you.

also be sure to not take to many perks that reduses your Agility stat, else you will alveys fail to run from combat, it is NO Shame to run away from enemies, also Try to Sneak past the wolf's/Bee's/Boar's you see on the overworld until you have some Level's under your belt it REALY helps...

so what you need is to gain some experience before you challenge you enemies (only Boss enemies and Quest's give ExP, so no point to Grind enemies fore that), so do quest, gather materials and respires, craft stuff so you can sell them fore money or use yourself.

you can alvei's check my OLD guide from v3.6 (planning to update it but need motivation...) linked in my signature, that should still have some useful tips.

and there is another one more up to date, one from another player back on "Page 53" that have pictures and some quest overview that meit be of help.

through every update add in new stuff so i would ALVEYS encourage you to explore and not takes everything from a guide, some of the enjoyment is from overcoming the struggle after all.

hope this have been of some help and hope you can enjoy the game Despite of the initial Difficulty.

Reactions: LB1990 and Mabodofu

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
this comment kind of make's me nostalgic fore some reason.

but anyway, the main problem MOST new players have whit this game is simply that they need to unlearn some of the Bad habits they have picked up from other RPG's, because in this game you Truly start out as an farm boy that know basicaly Nothing about Combat, so of course an Wolf that have ben hunting its entire life is Way More dangerous then you when they try to Eat you.

also be sure to not take to many perks that reduses your Agility stat, else you will alveys fail to run from combat, it is NO Shame to run away from enemies, also Try to Sneak past the wolf's/Bee's/Boar's you see on the overworld until you have some Level's under your belt it REALY helps...

so what you need is to gain some experience before you challenge you enemies (only Boss enemies and Quest's give ExP, so no point to Grind enemies fore that), so do quest, gather materials and respires, craft stuff so you can sell them fore money or use yourself.

you can alvei's check my OLD guide from v3.6 (planning to update it but need motivation...) linked in my signature, that should still have some useful tips.

and there is another one more up to date, one from another player back on "Page 53" that have pictures and some quest overview that meit be of help.

through every update add in new stuff so i would ALVEYS encourage you to explore and not takes everything from a guide, some of the enjoyment is from overcoming the struggle after all.

hope this have been of some help and hope you can enjoy the game Despite of the initial Difficulty.
Did Rutsah rebalance anything combat related in the past 3 or 4 updates? If not, I'd like to weigh in.

When I first played the game, fights were very difficult to avoid. Enemies would randomly spawn after X amount of steps (which seems to be predetermined from the minute you enter a map) and escaping from fights had like a 1/3 chance to fail (playing as a Leader). Even if you played super carefully, being hit every 3 fights will eventually kill you, which sucks extra when you're trying to play the game blind. Like how are you to find quests if you don't explore? How are you to explore when fights are frequent and lethal?

Sure, I could read a guide and know exactly where to go and what to do for each quest, but I get the feeling that you're not supposed to. Like the game doesn't tell you where to go or what to do because the point of the game is to uncover the story yourself. But it's hard to sit back and take in the atmosphere when you're reloading saves every few minutes. It's like trying to enjoy a nice meal, but you're also actively trying to keep flies from landing on your food. It gets tiring after a while and your goal eventually switches from savoring the food to trying to finish it as quickly as possible. The mood is soured and the enjoyment is ruined.

And to address your comment about the MC being a regular farm boy, plenty of regular people live in the towns you pass by. There's even a gravedigger that lives way out deep in the woods. Obviously people are farming and foraging near the woods, and transporting large amounts of goods between the same roads the MC uses. It makes absolutely no sense how these people can survive in this environment for as long as they have while the MC gets attacked by the whole forest when they try to do the same thing. And keep in mind, these people probably don't own swords or armor. A very drunk nun even sends a literal child out to get more booze for her on a regular basis. It makes no narrative sense why our MC is getting attacked so often and being hurt so badly.
Like at what point do you draw the line at gameplay and realism?

edit: fixed a typo

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Gave it another shot... This game is a pain in the ass to put it nicely. There might be good content in it somewhere, but damn... its "balance" kills any potential for enjoyment. It ain't fun. It ain't skill based. This is pretty much a save scum simulator. Get one shotted then load. Rinse & repeat till rng lets you win. Winning earns you some crafting materials and NO EXP. Can't even grind your way out of that 1 shot rng bs.

Your story seems interesting. How are you gonna get players hooked to it if they drop the game because gameplay is tedious af?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
is it worth to let my insanity raise to see what kind of crazy things happen? Or its just downrig bad gameplay wise
There's a tipping point. I want to say it's around 5 or 6 points. Up to that point it's essentially free upgrades but once you go past that mark the new enemies start pursuing you on the world map and that gets very annoying.

Think of your insanity points like a limited resource and spend them on the events that seem worth it to you.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Sure, I could read a guide and know exactly where to go and what to do for each quest, but I get the feeling that you're not supposed to. Like the game doesn't tell you where to go or what to do because the point of the game is to uncover the story yourself. But it's hard to sit back and take in the atmosphere when you're reloading saves every few minutes. It's like trying to enjoy a nice meal, but you're also actively trying to keep flies from landing on your food. It gets tiring after a while and your goal eventually switches from savoring the food to trying to finish it as quickly as possible. The mood is soured and the enjoyment is ruined.
It's been said but this game reinvents the wheel just enough that if you try to play it with your typical assumptions for how RPGs work you'll have a rough time starting out. The beginning isn't -that- tough (and in fact it's been softened quite a bit) but you have to poke around and treat it as a learning experience. The blessings that you can get in the first real area will carry you quite a ways for instance. Most of the frustration comes from people expecting it to play one way and getting fed up when the typical ideas they expect to work don't pay off.

It's fair to say that reinventing the wheel is a negative expression -because- people don't want to have to relearn things from scratch but it gives the game a unique flavor. If no one ever tried to revisit basic game design ideas we'd never see major innovations.

Reactions: DreamyMilk

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
You just need to get the right stuff in the beginning with the fortune teller and the game gets pretty easy, I wish more people understood this simple concept

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's been said but this game reinvents the wheel just enough that if you try to play it with your typical assumptions for how RPGs work you'll have a rough time starting out. The beginning isn't -that- tough (and in fact it's been softened quite a bit) but you have to poke around and treat it as a learning experience. The blessings that you can get in the first real area will carry you quite a ways for instance. Most of the frustration comes from people expecting it to play one way and getting fed up when the typical ideas they expect to work don't pay off.

It's fair to say that reinventing the wheel is a negative expression -because- people don't want to have to relearn things from scratch but it gives the game a unique flavor. If no one ever tried to revisit basic game design ideas we'd never see major innovations.
The expectation isn't the problem though. I had a hard time just avoiding fights. The way I remembered it, sometimes the game drops 2 wolves on me and I either die instantly or lose like 3/4ths of my health when I fail to escape. Or the game drops 2 boars and it takes out anywhere between 1/3 or 1/2 my health. And this is just the first area.

As for the blessings, I wouldn't know. When I played it back in 3.9.7, I got the blessing I still died a few dozen times. No idea what a particular blessings actually does though, but I remember getting one from the person asking for donations.

Also, honestly speaking, the way you phrased your explanation comes off as condescending and unhelpful. Like first of all, you're already making the assumption that "people don't want to have to relearn things from scratch". You're already in the mindset of discrediting other people's opinions and deflecting their negative experiences. I don't even know why you brought up "reinventing the wheel" and "revisit[ing] basic game design ideas" because these are just empty statements. We haven't even talked about if and how this game brings something new to the table, let alone whether or not people are at odds with it.

You just need to get the right stuff in the beginning with the fortune teller and the game gets pretty easy, I wish more people understood this simple concept
Well the easiest way to convey that is to write that into the game. It's unlikely someone new would specifically know to talk to the fortune teller, let alone "get the right stuff." It's not common sense to splurge your very limited funds on just anyone willing to take your money when it's really hard to make money early in. As I mentioned above, I had no idea what blessings even did. All I knew was that it went away if I went to sleep (if I'm remembering right) and that sleeping was also relatively expensive. My first instinct was to pinch my pennies.

Reactions: SylvieRose and Sole

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
The expectation isn't the problem though. I had a hard time just avoiding fights. The way I remembered it, sometimes the game drops 2 wolves on me and I either die instantly or lose like 3/4ths of my health when I fail to escape. Or the game drops 2 boars and it takes out anywhere between 1/3 or 1/2 my health. And this is just the first area.
ALOT of "Traits/Foibles" reduces your AGILITY Stat, that DIRECTLY affect your Chance to RUN Away from Combat, so be SURE of what you want before chusing any, through i personaly recomand pepole wating to chuse "Traits/Fobles" until you understand the game system bether.

As for the blessings, I wouldn't know. When I played it back in 3.9.7, I got the blessing I still died a few dozen times. No idea what a particular blessings actually does though, but I remember getting one from the person asking for donations.
the blessing gives you 3% HP Regeneration and +150% Max HP wile the blessing is in effect, but you should acquier it AFTHER you get the "Traits/Foibles" because when you return from memory lain, it act as an Rest so your status effect's get reset.

also be aware that if you LIED to the Regulators about Mother and the Girl, then you start your game with an -200 Max HP Debuff, but you get lather on an reward from Mother that will over all give more Max HP to your character, but the Regulators will mislike you fore it, but the Girl and Mother will like you fore it, so your choice.

Also, honestly speaking, the way you phrased your explanation comes off as condescending and unhelpful. Like first of all, you're already making the assumption that "people don't want to have to relearn things from scratch". You're already in the mindset of discrediting other people's opinions and deflecting their negative experiences. I don't even know why you brought up "reinventing the wheel" and "revisit[ing] basic game design ideas" because these are just empty statements. We haven't even talked about if and how this game brings something new to the table, let alone whether or not people are at odds with it.
hate to brake it to you but ALOT of people (like 85%(+?)) that are New to this Game but Experienced whit the Standard Setup of RPG Maker VX Ace (and other RPG Maker Engine Games), have Problems when goring from the Standard Ruleset to the Costume one Rutsah made, and no i can't relay see any "condescending and unhelpful" part of there explanation, from my one experience it makes perfect sense...

Well the easiest way to convey that is to write that into the game. It's unlikely someone new would specifically know to talk to the fortune teller, let alone "get the right stuff." It's not common sense to splurge your very limited funds on just anyone willing to take your money when it's really hard to make money early in. As I mentioned above, I had no idea what blessings even did. All I knew was that it went away if I went to sleep (if I'm remembering right) and that sleeping was also relatively expensive. My first instinct was to pinch my pennies.
as fore the fortuneteller she actually have an Name floating over her Head unlike almost all of the other Characters on the Dock, so most players would connect that she would be an (important) Person you Should speak to, and if you money is an problem then there is always the save load option to see what happens if you pay...

Any guide on good foibles? Most of them seem to have too heavy of disadvantage to even consider them.
i can't say i have any guides fore Good "Foibles" but i can try and give advise of some of the Traps i have personally observed...

it depends actually ALOT on the class and what you want out of the game experience, some of the Foibles also Affect some story elements so be aware of that as well.

but anything that reduces your AGILITY can be Detrimental to your survival early on, simply because running away from random encounter get harder the lees Agility you have.

The Foibles "Mountain-Life" is an Clair Trapp in MY opinion sure you gain +1000 Max HP and +10% Max HP, but you lose the ability to HEAL other ways then HP Regeneration, and if you lack HP Regeneration wile poisoned and fore some reason don't have antidot then you meit die before you retch town to cure yourself and can't keep yourself alive with fish you have cached like other can, beside after a Copple of levels the +1000 HP isn't that useful, and you would waste more time to try and use the Passive HP Regeneration by going back and fort to let your passive Regen heal you on the overworld map (and maybe encountering random battels you don't want wile trying to heal) then you would have used by just eating fish, the most useful ting you get from it is honestly the extra Sprint time, but other Foibles give that as well so i personally Skip "Mountain-Life" fore the reason stated.

you meit want to stay away from stuff that make you More insane because sure you can get stronger reward from beng insane but it also add enemies to the world and your character start to see people as animals and dead stuff as alive, and other stuff, and Dialogues with people also Change in some cases...
so think carefully if you want to be Insane or not, meit even be wort it to play separately as Sane and Insane if you replay the game to see the difference's.

some Stats are less useful fore some classes so you meit want to roleplay seartien archetypes based on the Foibles you can choose, like fore the Blood Magus you meit be better off domping your Attack stats fore some of the other Life Skills, because the Blood Magus can get an staff that Poison enemies and that can be an viable choice as an main damage source early on supplemented with Magic, just as an example.

you meit want to avoid ANYTING that Disable searthen actions like the Attack command in battle and other equipment slots!
after all if you are an Leader/Berserker DISABLING your option to Attack wit your main Weapon (and Lock away the use of 2 equipment slot's (weapon and Shield)) sound like an BAD idea fore weapon fighters...

and stuff affecting your Estrogen/Testosterone levels will affect the type of H-Sean's available to you, so fore sissy/Gay stuff you want Estrogen, wile Testosterone makes the Girls like you fore the most part.

so it is up fore personal preference Really, but my PERSONAL recommendation is to WAIT to chose during your First playthrough, because you will be unfamiliar with what meit be good fore you or BAD fore you, and it would be EASY to fall into a Trap choice, that Sound Good on paper but is REALY bad fore your Build...

hope this have been of any help, and have an good day forward.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Any guide on good foibles? Most of them seem to have too heavy of disadvantage to even consider them.
The best ones are Sore Loser & Self-Made Martyr. Meat Diet makes getting lewds easier. Thunderous has decent mid-late game potential, but will make the earlier parts rough af. Second Chance gives a solid boss killing spell called Inferno that will one shot early bosses, but might fuck up your game later on. Not sure its description is just flavor text or if it has legit consequences.

Most of the others are poorly balanced and will likely ruin your game. High insanity is annoying af. Losing a % of exp gain or stats is brutal. Losing use of items/skills is likely even worse. Taking 500% extra damage... Why?

Foibles need re-balancing. Having trap choices that can and will ruin games is poor game design and will piss off players.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
objectively wrong, it makes straight Lewds easier wile Vegan Diet makes Lewds as an Sissy/gay Easier.
they are Different Lewds, but they are STILL Lewds.

so it is up fore preference really.
Guy... that's clearly obvious. I gave Mr LOL the benefit of the doubt and assumed he wasn't a gay sissy.

YouShallNotLol Thinking about Mountain-Life is giving me PTSD my guy. Imagine getting stun locked and not being capable of removing it with items. :censored:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
YouShallNotLol Thinking about Mountain-Life is giving me PTSD my guy. Imagine getting stun locked and not being capable of removing it with items. :censored:
It is very devious. In the beginning it lets the player to stomp everything because nothing can outdamage the regeneration, luring inexperienced players further into thinking that it's a good foible.

• Haha
Reactions: Crosaith.
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes