DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
by the way Gals/Guys, there is an bugfix update that went out yesterday, same Version number but you should download the "Data" folder FROM the "Google Drive Folder" agene if you got the game from any of the other links or before yesterday.

Remember ONLY the "Google Drive Folder" is supported by Rutsah, so any other place you get the game from is of the risk to be out of date!

raverofsouls

Oct 16, 2019
i found out where the problem is i am having i think its in a phew recipes cause i was able to use the furnace but after i learn the claws and chains recipe i could not use the furnace anymore i would end up with the same problem as with my bench so that means the problem with the bench is in the wood recipe

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
i found out where the problem is i am having i think its in a phew recipes cause i was able to use the furnace but after i learn the claws and chains recipe i could not use the furnace anymore i would end up with the same problem as with my bench so that means the problem with the bench is in the wood recipe
Will be looked into.

Reactions: raverofsouls

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Really? No Visuals? Arts? Pictures? on banging the fortune teller as payment for teaching you how to scam?
No budget. She's not on priority to receive a CG (her portrait is actually quite new). In a few days I'll be launching a kickstarter, if it is successful, I'll be able to fund a lot more CGs.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Started playing this game today, and... a few impressions.

First, i think it would be better to advertise that the Fortuneteller is used as a means to raise your stats. Currently there is nothing even hinting at it, and i was having trouble with hornets because of it. Straight afterwards i could solo boars without needing to heal.

Second, what is with the crit chance? It feels like all enemies have a 20-25% crit chance (and yes, my crit evade is positive) and i can't get through a battle without getting crit at least once.

Lastly, i found a CTD: If you go to Recipe Viewer in the menu, then moving the cursor to the right of Voodoo results in the following error:

Script '~RECIPES BY VLUE~' line 1068: ZeroDivisionError occurred.

Divided by 0

Game itself looks interesting so far, even though it could be made clearer what it is i'm actually supposed to do. I did a bunch of sidequests, reached the Church while exploring the sewers, gathered some herbs and bought some recipes, but i can't say i'm even vaguely aware what it is i'm supposed to be doing main quest wise. I picked Blood Healer btw.

Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So I've played the game for a little bit and I still feel like combat needs some adjustment. Enemy damage can be extremely swingy and for some reasons, I'm more likely to run into 2 boars than anything else, which is pretty much GG if I fail to escape. I've even had them drop on me 3 times in a row reloading the same save. On the bright side, I picked up a rusty dagger and a Bloody Tooth accessory from somewhere, which significantly raises my agility as a Blood Magus. But before that, I basically failed to escape 2/3 times.

As for the UI, quests still don't seem to update very well. Like talking to the grave keeper for one quest and the brother of a farmer's wife on another still says 0/1. I still managed to complete the latter quest, but I can see myself not remembering whether I completed certain objectives in the future.

Some QOL/UI suggestions:
  • When using a recipe (and possibly other items), the menu should stay open. It was frustrating that I had to repeatedly go through 3 or 4 menus to read all the recipes I had.
  • Maybe a way to indicate whether you already know a recipe from the shop menus, so you don't have to check back and forth what recipes you're missing.
  • States Library would be easier to navigate with categories, such as buffs and debuffs. The list is a bit too long to scroll through every time I want to look up a new status.
  • Save slots might be easier to navigate by rows rather than a wheel. That way, it doesn't feel like I'm trying to dial with an old school phone, what with the save always defaulting to 1 entering any new area. Alternatively, saves 1 and 2 could be hidden when making saves, since you can't manually overwrite them. I think I've seen other RPGM games where autosave is a hidden save that only shows up on the loading menu screen.
  • Stamina not counting in safe areas. I don't know if there's like a sneaky reason for this or what, but stopping every 8 seconds while exploring a large, safe map is annoying.
  • Overworld enemies resetting aggro when you leave the map. The first time I played, I accidentally aggro'd one of the wolves in the woods around Dragontooth. Between not being able to run from overworld enemies, having to fight two wolves, and one of them being an alpha, I'm effectively locked out of foibles until way later into the game. This time around, one of the wolves right next to the port town exit aggrod onto me pretty much immediately and hasn't dropped aggro since. I can fortunately run past it, but only barely.
  • Maybe replace or give additional choices to the blunt sword you get at the very start of the game. It doesn't really make sense why our MC has one if he can end up picking a class incapable of using it. Or maybe let other classes wield it, and not other swords?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I have run into a problem. My max hp just keeps decreasing overtime. I have two suspects of why that is happening.
1) The Radiated Sphere says that it takes -15% hp, but the rates of max hp decreasing are nowhere near 15%. And it does not decrease my hp on use either.
2) An Anathema item that was in the chest near the Illfang. I kept it thinking it would be needed for some quest.

Edit: I have advanced through the game pretty far after taking both of this items and already had rewritten all the saves, don't want to loose 13 hours long playthrough just because of some stupid item which properties weren't explained.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2020
I have run into a problem. My max hp just keeps decreasing overtime. I have two suspects of why that is happening.
1) The Radiated Sphere says that it takes -15% hp, but the rates of max hp decreasing are nowhere near 15%. And it does not decrease my hp on use either.
2) An Anathema item that was in the chest near the Illfang. I kept it thinking it would be needed for some quest.

Edit: I have advanced through the game pretty far after taking both of this items and already had rewritten all the saves, don't want to loose 13 hours long playthrough just because of some stupid item which properties weren't explained.
U may have the brightest burn foible activated. It decrease 10% of your health every turn or every 5 steps

buttbum

Aug 19, 2018
How much H content is in the game, is there a proper layout of where it is? i really dont want to crack the game open to find out

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes