• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Are there any cheats in the game? I'd love the option to be able to just increase my exp without grinding on wild boar, pigs, and wolves. If not I think you should definitely add some cheats to a patreon tier, I want to get into this game but damn getting past that demon in the forest is so damn frustrating when I don't want to spend an hour or two grinding.
you can't gain ANY experience by grinning normal random encounters, only interacting or talking whit NPC's or completing quests, solving Riddles finding secrets or defeating Bosses give Experience, simply trying to grinding boars or fighting wolf's won't give you anything other then there drooped loot like wolf/boar meat...

this game have a lot of alternative ruleset from the standard RPG Maker games, so you kind of have to unlearn what you know from all the hundreds of RPG Maker Games you have probably played in the past just so you are aware.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone got a list of estrogen encounters, and where they are? Or is the game still not built for it?

Description

May 24, 2020
Bruv, no one here made a list of traits for any class? want to start the journey but lack knowledge to begin
Second Chance with Forbidden Knowledge for magus + spec in to negative karma magic should't block any content right ?
rest of the traits i see as tricky, how does a gudie doesnt spec the most usefull ones diesofcringe

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Attention: 4.2 has been prepared but I am having internet problems, and as such, until further notice, don't download the game at all, not even the old version will work for now.

Reactions: sonhot

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
What are the changes in the new version?
A lot of technical stuff, new arts & new Celeste content. Other than that a LOT of other minor changes. It's been over a year since the last update, so I don't remember all the changes I've made anymore.

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
A lot of technical stuff, new arts & new Celeste content. Other than that a LOT of other minor changes. It's been over a year since the last update, so I don't remember all the changes I've made anymore.
Got it, thanks for the hard work you put into the game despite the fact that you make very little money from it. Unfortunately people just want simple games with no depth, to get a quick jerk off

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone got a list of estrogen encounters, and where they are? Or is the game still not built for it?
It's been a while since I played, but based on memory there was at least one in every major area and some that can be either/or. There's one at the inn in Beginnings, one either/or in the sewer bar, one at the inn in the town north of beginnings, one that's a little ways off the beaten path in the mountain pass, one during the kobold mine quest, an either/or in the town that's having the elf problem...and maybe one or two that I'm forgetting. I keep wanting to say there was something during the quest with Azar in the cave but that might be me conflating it with another one or thinking in terms of how there's usually one of some kind during every quest that involves male nonhumans.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Bruv, no one here made a list of traits for any class? want to start the journey but lack knowledge to begin
Second Chance with Forbidden Knowledge for magus + spec in to negative karma magic should't block any content right ?
rest of the traits i see as tricky, how does a gudie doesnt spec the most usefull ones diesofcringe
I'd recommend playing it for a while and getting a feel for it first. You can get skills from the temple or fortune teller at any time so there's no rush.

If you're looking to be a blood mage I would save up for the temple skill that doubles your mana pool but otherwise you should have a good idea of what will and won't work well for a class once you're through the kobold mines.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Wow, no more leveling up is a huge change. But how do we gain new skills/spells now? And how to get more waves point for temple stuffs again?

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I like how punishing this game could be but i hate that there are contents that locked behind specific class, the game itself is quiet long and grindy so the fact that i need to replay this game just to get specific character scenes is kinda suck. I know you can just cheat the game but that ruin the whole point of a chalenging game.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes