Legogredo

Nov 12, 2019
As a suggestion - make Hana able to open way into Sewer Tavern as an altermative to perception check/being rogue. She mentions it in the dialogue, so she must know the way there.
There is already a way to get it. In kobolt tower meet girl rogue and she drops direction to that place. No checks needed

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
There is already a way to get it. In kobolt tower meet girl rogue and she drops direction to that place. No checks needed
Oh, cool thank you. I've made a stupid mistake by going after Hana without completing Kobold stuff. Well my save not that far away.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Found a bug (probably multiple bugs): Location called "Mistdread" there are statue and Hana meditates there. After that there are black screen (technically game still going on). Also during this encounter it is said that Hana learned skill Darkheal but it doesnt show up anywhere.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
I downloaded new version of game but still cant get ANY teammates. I as blood mage must run from practically everything for long time. i know that should be teammates like Hana or Azar but i dont get any changes when i try to talk to them. Did i miss something? Or its bug?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Question for vets. Should I go through main quest and recruit third party memeber (if its even possible) or should I go to Urbus first? If that Third party member has some extra content I dont wanna miss it.

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I downloaded new version of game but still cant get ANY teammates. I as blood mage must run from practically everything for long time. i know that should be teammates like Hana or Azar but i dont get any changes when i try to talk to them. Did i miss something? Or its bug?
No everything is fine. Dont go after Hana until you kill Ogre (kobold leader), your best friend is merchant stall located in the northwest of North District. Cobra Staff + Enchanter Cloak + buffs from blessings gonna get you far in early game.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
No everything is fine. Dont go after Hana until you kill Ogre (kobold leader), your best friend is merchant stall located in the northwest of North District. Cobra Staff + Enchanter Cloak + buffs from blessings gonna get you far in early game.
Yeah, make sure you get the trio of blessings in the first area. Do it in this order: go from the docks to the first little town, pay to sleep at the house that's trying to run an ancient AirBNB hustle, go back to the docks and do the miniquest for the mage and then pay him a little to get a blessing, then speak with the woman looking off at the sea and ask for her to bless you. With those any class should be able to take a couple of hits and once you've done a couple of quests in Beginnings and bought some equipment you'll be fully combat-ready.

listalin

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone know where to go after recruiting the wolf? I think I'm supposed to go meet the succubus but I'm lost

listalin

Jun 29, 2020
Found a bug (probably multiple bugs): Location called "Mistdread" there are statue and Hana meditates there. After that there are black screen (technically game still going on). Also during this encounter it is said that Hana learned skill Darkheal but it doesnt show up anywhere.
download version 4.2.1 its on itchio or if you can find the google drive download. it fixed the black screen files and audio files errors i had

listalin

Jun 29, 2020
its good now, version 4.2.1 fixed the audio bugs and black screens i encountered. i dont think 4.2.1 has been uploaded here yet though

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
its good now, version 4.2.1 fixed the audio bugs and black screens i encountered. i dont think 4.2.1 has been uploaded here yet though
Yeah you right about black screen it is fixed indeed, but what i've written about "Darkheal" still stands. Encounter tells that Hana learned it but its not actually true.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes