Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I tried the cure disease option with the priest but my hp won't return to normal. Tried the healer union's priest too but also no luck. Which curse is it called? It doesn't appear on the state library or even my character effect's list. Just straight up permanently reduce hp randomly when fighting necroids.
My bad, it was a disease, called "Touch of Death", drops MHP to 75%.

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Can i still get it cured or this current save fuxked?. My previous save was 10 hours of playtime away :LOL:.
I'm almost certain it can be cured now, but nevertheless I will make sure it is curable with the next mini-patch (due out at the very least tomorrow night).

Anarchy51

Sep 12, 2019
Ok so I have a problem, I can avoid it but I really wanna kill these things. In the Town of Beginnings south of the barracks I can see footprints of something invisible walking around. I can interact with it and it begins a fight with the Sin Watchers. It's all fine until I attack or use skill/spell, then I get an error saying it's missing the "gore explosion" animation and I get booted.

Now, I've downloaded the latest everything from the Google doc but this keeps happening. Please help?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I'm almost certain it can be cured now, but nevertheless I will make sure it is curable with the next mini-patch (due out at the very least tomorrow night).
It seems like it's too late for my current save so i go back to the previous hard save which is 10 hours away. Then i noticed it seems "rat bites" and "slimification" are also bugged. These invisible status effects aren't showing up like poisons and bleeding...hence the priest can't cure them. They just permanently stuck to the character so only noticeable when i pay attention to my stats. I even equip the signet ring which was supposed to make the wearer immune to rat bites and slimification but apparently not invisible rat bites and invisible slimification :LOL:.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
It seems like it's too late for my current save so i go back to the previous hard save which is 10 hours away. Then i noticed it seems "rat bites" and "slimification" are also bugged. These invisible status effects aren't showing up like poisons and bleeding...hence the priest can't cure them. They just permanently stuck to the character so only noticeable when i pay attention to my stats. I even equip the signet ring which was supposed to make the wearer immune to rat bites and slimification but apparently not invisible rat bites and invisible slimification :LOL:.
First I hear of states being invisible. Don't think that can even happen.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
First I hear of states being invisible. Don't think that can even happen.
Here my character has -10% magia reflect which is one of the more notable effect from rat bites despite the disease not registering on the status effect list.
Screenshot_2023-04-06-12-42-52-04_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg
Same with slimification and touch of death, my stats get lowered but there is no visible disease on the list so curing is not possible. I do play on a phone so that might be the problem?

Reactions: rKnight

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
Here my character has -10% magia reflect which is one of the more notable effect from rat bites despite the disease not registering on the status effect list.
View attachment 2524503
Same with slimification and touch of death, my stats get lowered but there is no visible disease on the list so curing is not possible. I do play on a phone so that might be the problem?
Oh it happened to me too, thanks to you I finally understood what caused that -10%.
I'm a pc game though, so I don't think that's the cause

• Sad

anubis70

Jun 17, 2019
Why I cant leave the party for killing Illfang. I talked to the king and did the two quests but cant find anyway out or anything else to do. Am i missing somthing?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Why I cant leave the party for killing Illfang. I talked to the king and did the two quests but cant find anyway out or anything else to do. Am i missing somthing?
Just go the way you came, through the stairs.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
The passive "Foibles" mechanic is this game is insane, especially the "Second Chance" one. I'm in the beginning part, but I like this game already.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Talk with the fixer. Exactly what did you choose in the dialogue?
Who is the fixer?
And I chose to agree to his "proposition" so that I could get the Bone Crafting recipes from him. I met him in the Kobold Mines.
Edit: So after scouring the forum to figure out who the Fixer NPC is, I found out there's one in Blacry (Blackcry?), but traveling there forces me into meeting Nuala and taking a detour. She then proceeds to crash the game after our first combat with the Lotics because she's missing an audio file. Raggs and Nuala are now my new worst enemies.
Edit2:The Editing: I'm having an out of body experience. I figured out I can avoid Nuala crashing my game by not having her use attacks. She can't defend though, and she can't use any skill (I think because she gets the Cut Tendons debuff in the first fight we ever have together), so I have to solo groups of enemies while she spams using items from my inventory. After some some actually interesting twists, Nuala is defeated and I get the option to either kill or spank her. I of course choose the spanking, and it makes my screen go permanently dark. Still lets me use the menu and quicksave for some reason, though.
Edit3:EditHarder: Choosing to kill Nuala also causes the black screen. Pretty sure my insanity stat is maxed out. Think I'll stop playing 'till another patch or two.

Last edited:

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
At this point I'm spam-posting but no longer care. This is simultaneously one of the best and most frustrating RPGs I've played on this site. To anyone who reads this, download the Google Drive version of this game and ignore the others. After scouring the forum, I found out updates are stored in the data folder in the google drive, and it fixed so much. Even the UI changed, because I can see my Wave percentage now.
On the topic of the game itself, I'm having an out of body experience. Without spoiling too much, playing through as a Rouge Trap (A lot of Estrogen points) with the Androgynous trait is insane. I don't know if the trait also influenced the dialogue of these encounters, but almost every main plot character initially dislikes me. The King, Kaliska, Hana, Bran. And don't get me started on Mother. The conversation Hana has with her while on a vision quest basically boiled down to:
AYOOOOOOO.jpg
Needless to say I feel like the ultimate underdog, because I'm getting cooked on all sides. Both figuratively and literally, because I lied to the Trinity at the start of the game and have had to play through for several hours at a whopping 87-ish health.

• Haha
May 26, 2020
At this point I'm spam-posting but no longer care. This is simultaneously one of the best and most frustrating RPGs I've played on this site. To anyone who reads this, download the Google Drive version of this game and ignore the others. After scouring the forum, I found out updates are stored in the data folder in the google drive, and it fixed so much. Even the UI changed, because I can see my Wave percentage now.
On the topic of the game itself, I'm having an out of body experience. Without spoiling too much, playing through as a Rouge Trap (A lot of Estrogen points) with the Androgynous trait is insane. I don't know if the trait also influenced the dialogue of these encounters, but almost every main plot character initially dislikes me. The King, Kaliska, Hana, Bran. And don't get me started on Mother. The conversation Hana has with her while on a vision quest basically boiled down to:
View attachment 2573957
Needless to say I feel like the ultimate underdog, because I'm getting cooked on all sides. Both figuratively and literally, because I lied to the Trinity at the start of the game and have had to play through for several hours at a whopping 87-ish health.
That thing about the updates would explain some shit

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to reach theodoxa? i killed the necromancer in weissberg and now i don't know where to go

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
How complete is the game rn? Like what percent is what the creator wanted in the game, in the game currently? And will there be any expansion beyond the main story itself after it's complete? Like would the MC be able to get a side job, or maybe have some new story after the game is complete in the end-game? I haven't gotten past the demon summoned by the little Goblin guy in my last playthrough so just checking in to see how much more there is.

(Just trying to get an idea of how close the game is to being complete so I can decide whether to try it out again. Also I hope there is a way for the MC to abandon the main quest if they choose, either accepting the false reality they're in and moving on, or just able to freely say at some point they'd rather not be involved in "mother's" plan, as the main story for me at least, is too strict to the plot and doesn't consider whether the MC would actually support this "mother" character or not. Just like how in the Matrix for instance there were some people who just accepted the Matrix as the reality of the situation was too much or too scary for them to fight.)

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes